Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Suprise, suprise EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Suprise, suprise EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Suprise, suprise EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Suprise, suprise EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Suprise, suprise EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Suprise, suprise EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Suprise, suprise EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Suprise, suprise EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Suprise, suprise EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Suprise, suprise I_vote_lcapSuprise, suprise I_voting_barSuprise, suprise I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Suprise, suprise I_vote_lcapSuprise, suprise I_voting_barSuprise, suprise I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Suprise, suprise

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Oinari
Expert
Oinari

Character Sheet
Name: Oinari Koyo
Race: Shinigami

Suprise, suprise Empty
PostSubject: Suprise, suprise   Suprise, suprise EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 6:56 am

ME: Another day as the life as a shinigami:D its been great being a shini. Even though its raining today is a great day for... FISHING!!!! ohh how I love Fishing.
Squad 10 partner: Oh come on Koyo really I dont whant u to draw attention.
ME: It does not matter if we draw attention as long as we a good time it does not matter if we draw attention frankly i think u need to be a little less shy... now get me my rod pls.
Squad 10 partner: fine whatever *throws fishing rod to koyo while getting his own*
(ten minutes later)
Squad 10 Partner: ohh cmon koyo we have been here for like 10 minutes and we haven't gotten even a nibble * something bites shizuo suzzuki's rod (shizuo is squad 10 partner)* My god wth is on my.... *out of nowhere a giant hollow jumps out of the water with shizuo's rod in his mouth*
Me:Shizuo!!!!!!!!... * the hollow eats shizuo allive *
ME: You will pay for this u damn hollow!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Oinari
Expert
Oinari

Character Sheet

Suprise, suprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suprise, suprise   Suprise, suprise EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 4:35 pm

ME: I will kill YOU!!!!!!! *Oinari Shunpoes toward the hollow with tremendous speed and jumps ontop of the hollow* Ha ha now i can kill you Hado #........... *the hollow hears oinari and he grabs oinari and throws him at a tree *
ME:Damn that hurt like hell i cant beleave that this stupid hollow killed my friend in one swoop and just tossed me like nothing this hollow must be truly strong.
*the hollow looks around for oinari for like 5 mins until he spots him and starts to run towards him.*
ME: uh oh i think i will need to get up now (Oinari gets up)
Back to top Go down
Oinari
Expert
Oinari

Character Sheet

Suprise, suprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suprise, suprise   Suprise, suprise EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 4:39 pm

ME:okay now that i am up and ready maybe i should get my zan *oinari sees that zan is out of reach at the moment.* Ok maybe i will have to improvise for now until i can get my zan.. HADO#32*a large amount of energy is fired at the hollow temperarily dazing the hollow* Ok now i can get my zan at least i hope *oinari shunpoes quickly to get his zan b4 the hollow becomes able to fite again.* now that i got my zan maybe i should play with this hollow *oinari smirks and charges hollow with blunt end of Zan*
Back to top Go down
Oinari
Expert
Oinari

Character Sheet

Suprise, suprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suprise, suprise   Suprise, suprise EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 5:00 pm

Oinari: *begins to laugh while i is poking the hollow with the blunt end until i see that he can see me* uh oh
Hollow: *the hollow slures like he had a stroke but begins to swing at oinari*
ME: whoa there bigg boy dont get to carried away even though u are a hollow with not that much of a brain. *oinari blocks all of the hollows attacks with blunt end anf after he blocks attacks he shunpoes to get his distance and to turn his zan into attack mode*. NOW FEEL the PAIN I CAN DEAL OUT ON YOU!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Oinari
Expert
Oinari

Character Sheet

Suprise, suprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suprise, suprise   Suprise, suprise EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 5:06 pm

ME: *oinari charges at the hollow with full speed and begins to strike it.* MUahahhahahahahhaha i ab crushing you, you dirty hollow *the hollows begins to scrartch his head wondering what oinari is doing and a few mins later picks up oinari and throws him into the air towards a giant boulder crushing the boulder*
ME: Oww that relly hurt oww i am like dieing now i cant beleave it that this is happening to me anyways i will now crush this hollow *oinari gets up picks his zan up and charges at the hollows
slicing the hollows arm off* muahhahahhahahha now i will finish you off it is ahamed thou that u would die like this.. *the hollow acts as if his arm was never cut off and begins to charge at oinari with great speed and swings his arm at oinari*
ME: OMG i hate this hollow..
Back to top Go down
Oinari
Expert
Oinari

Character Sheet

Suprise, suprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suprise, suprise   Suprise, suprise EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 6:47 pm

ME:*oinari tries to jump over oinari's arm but is hit on the legs thus flipping in mid air and falling head first into the ground.* Owwww god damn that made me alot worse then the last hit. i cant believe i am still alive by now i think i should beat him or get beaten .*oinari struggles to get up* BUT IF i fail today I WILL NOT RUN AWAY 4 SHIZUO!!!!! Shikai*oinaris shikai turns into a medium sized spear and Oinari Begins to release a great amount of slashes at the hollow* I think i can beat this kid now..
Back to top Go down
Oinari
Expert
Oinari

Character Sheet

Suprise, suprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suprise, suprise   Suprise, suprise EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 6:52 pm

ME: I AM THE GREAT OINARI KOYO AND I WILL AVENGE MY FALLEN COMRADE!!!!! *oinari drops his zan,(hado#32) A hado is fired at the hollows heart with great power* NOW i have defeated the hollow! Uh oh
Hollow:*The hollow reveals that the place where his heart should be is the hollow paert of him*
ME: holy shizz i cant believe that i forgot about that.. D: Anyways i will still beat you no matter what i must defeat u... *The hollow tries to runn away because he becomes hungry for more humans*
ME: oh NO U dont your not getting away from me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suprise, suprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suprise, suprise   Suprise, suprise Empty

Back to top Go down

Suprise, suprise
Page 1 of 1