Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Memories In the Rain - Rescuing Rukia EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Memories In the Rain - Rescuing Rukia EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Memories In the Rain - Rescuing Rukia EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Memories In the Rain - Rescuing Rukia EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Memories In the Rain - Rescuing Rukia EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Memories In the Rain - Rescuing Rukia EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Memories In the Rain - Rescuing Rukia EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Memories In the Rain - Rescuing Rukia EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Memories In the Rain - Rescuing Rukia EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Memories In the Rain - Rescuing Rukia I_vote_lcapMemories In the Rain - Rescuing Rukia I_voting_barMemories In the Rain - Rescuing Rukia I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Memories In the Rain - Rescuing Rukia I_vote_lcapMemories In the Rain - Rescuing Rukia I_voting_barMemories In the Rain - Rescuing Rukia I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Memories In the Rain - Rescuing Rukia

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Memories In the Rain - Rescuing Rukia Empty
PostSubject: Memories In the Rain - Rescuing Rukia   Memories In the Rain - Rescuing Rukia EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 2:11 pm

Words have been spread. Rukia Kuchiki would be executed tomorrow noon. As usual, Byakuya totally refused to do a thing and that Kurosaki Ichigo boy she gave her powers to was doing his best to rescue her. But I knew he would fail.
And I knew I had to do something. For my sake, for my squad's sake... And for her sake.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Memories In the Rain - Rescuing Rukia   Memories In the Rain - Rescuing Rukia EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 2:41 pm

I was laying down on the cold floor of the Shire of Penitence, staring at the ceiling.

- The execution is tomorrow. Hm... But... Before the execution... I'll ask them to return Ichigo and the others safely to the world of the living. I am from the Kuchiki Family after all. They might honor my request.

I held my hands tight above my stomach and I started thinking to myself.

The execution is tomorrow. It came as a shock... But strangely, I wasn't sad. It must be because... Of the dream I had last night. It must be because of my dream... About the night that I'll never forget.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Memories In the Rain - Rescuing Rukia   Memories In the Rain - Rescuing Rukia EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 3:02 pm

I was passing by when I heard a discussion between Captain Ukitake and Captain Byakuya. I stayed in my lower profile as they argued.

- In any case... She's a member of my family. It's not your concern whether she lives or dies. Please don't do... Anything foolish.

And he walked away. Ukitake taicho remained there silent, worry written all over his face. But he also appeared to be thinking... I wonder if he had any plan.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Memories In the Rain - Rescuing Rukia   Memories In the Rain - Rescuing Rukia EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 5:55 pm

- Flashback -

It was... A normal meeting. It was a normal introduction. A normal scolding. A normal relationship between a superior and a subordinate. That normality...Was what I desired the most.
When I was with Kaien-dono... Everything felt so right...
Kaien-done had a wife. She was the officer in the 3rd seat. A great woman, so smart and gentle... She was a beautiful person. I looked up to her. I hoped that, I could one day be like her.
Why? Why didn't I stop him? Put myself between them and stop him!
Why... Why did it end like this... Why... Kaien-dono!
Back then I turned around. Not because I had a plan. But... I just felt that... I shouldn't run away by myself like that. I just had to turn around and help Kaien-dono... some how...

- Kai... Kaien-dono...?
- Kuchiki... I dragged you into this...My stubbornness has caused you pain... I'm sorry. You must be torn apart inside. Thanks... to you... My heart... can still stay here...

No. No, I didn't do anything to deserve thanks!
I ran away... because I was afraid to fight you. I came back... Because I was afraid to face my cowardice in the future. I stabbed you... Because I couldn't bare to see you in pain... The only one I had saved... was my... Ugly self.

- End of Flashback -

I'm disgusting! I don't deserve to be rescued... I don't deserve to have anyone standing by me...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Memories In the Rain - Rescuing Rukia   Memories In the Rain - Rescuing Rukia EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 6:25 pm

I was right. Ukitake taicho had a plan. We went to his office and he told me about it. Captain 8 met us later and he agreed to help.

- Tsukiakari you don't have to do this if you don't want to. There's... risks. So we completly understand if you say no. - Ukitake taicho said calmly.

- I agreed in helping, so I'll help. No matter what risks there are, I'll never give up.

- Good, good. We will rely on you on this then. Just promise you will be careful.

- I will Taicho. You have my word.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Memories In the Rain - Rescuing Rukia   Memories In the Rain - Rescuing Rukia EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 10:32 am

- Execution Day -

The guards appeared to pick me up. When we were crossing the bridge, I felt something.

- Ren...ji?

I don't believe it... I can't tell who the owner of that enormous spiritual pressure is... But the one that disappeared just now was Renji's!

- Why! Why you? Renji!

All the sudden, I felt an enourmous spiritual pressure approaching. I turned my head and I was shocked to find who was it...

- Good morning. How are you, Rukia-chan?

- Ichimaru... Gin...!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Memories In the Rain - Rescuing Rukia   Memories In the Rain - Rescuing Rukia EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 10:54 am

I woke up earlier than usual and got ready as fast as I could. I met with Ukitake taicho for the final details and we both felt a spiritual disappearing.

- Byakuya got Renji it seems... - He sighed. - I fear for your safety, Tsukiakari. Avoid Kuchiki Byakuya as much as you can or... I don't know what may happen.

- I'll be fine. I promise. I have a bone to pick with him... This may be the perfect opportunity to do so.

- You can't be serious. You CAN'T defeat him! Don't be suicidal Lieutnant Tsukiakari!

- Sure, sure...

I bowed and turned my back to Ukitake taicho, walking out of his office.

Tsk... Like I would miss this opportunity...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Memories In the Rain - Rescuing Rukia   Memories In the Rain - Rescuing Rukia EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 11:15 am

- That's forbidden. You never change, do you? Still no manners at all. Instead of "Gin" you should refer to me as... Captain Ichimaru. If you don't speak with proper manner, you'll ger scolded again... By your onii-san.

- Please forgive my rudeness... Captain... Ichimaru...

- Ah. You actually thought that I was serious? Don't worry. I don't tell on people. I don't really care, since... We've known each other for so long.

- ...Why... Captain Ichimaru, why... Did you come here?

- Ah... No particular reason really. I was just taking a walk... And I dropped by to tease you.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Memories In the Rain - Rescuing Rukia   Memories In the Rain - Rescuing Rukia EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 12:58 pm

I shunpoed around Seretei to see what was going on. Zaraki taicho was fighting like crazy on his own, while Yachiru was dragging Ichigo's friends around. I didn't move, but I could had simply stop them. But I didn't. I had orders that said I couldn't and I would follow them, no matter what. My mission was to save Rukia, taking down whoever tried to stop me. Specially him... Kuchiki Byakuya...

I'm coming for you... Just wait...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Memories In the Rain - Rescuing Rukia   Memories In the Rain - Rescuing Rukia EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 1:24 pm

I really dislike this man. Not long before I joined Gotei 13... Nii-sama became Captain of the 6th division. This man who became the Captain of the 3rd division at the same time, often chats with Nii-sama when they bump into each other. In a normal person's eyes, it would look like a normal chat between two captains. In truth, the topics of the conversations are like that of a normal conversation. But I... Always had this strong feeling of disgust... Ever since I met this man for the first time! I still remember every drop of sweat that came out of my skin when I first met him... His fingers... His lips... Even his slightly blinking eyes... Everything about him felt like a deadly serpent hissing at me. Even when he was only talking to Nii-sama... It still felt like as if he had his hands around my neck. I never dared to even blink my eyes once.
I've always disliked this man... His poison seeped through every little crack around him while he proceeded with normal daily events. Without even noticing it... One will get pulled into the abyss getting sick from that poison. I've always feared him so... I can't find the reason for all this feeling... But there's just something in me... That is consistently rejecting everything about this man. This feeling... Never changed even after the numerous conversations I've had with him. Even now...

- What is it? You kind of froze suddenly...

- Nothing...

Even now...I still... Fell the same way....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Memories In the Rain - Rescuing Rukia   Memories In the Rain - Rescuing Rukia EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 2:31 pm

- Oh, by the way, I think he's still alive. Abarai-kun, that is.

- What...? He is?

He is! If I concentrate and seach for him... I can sense Renji's spiritual pressure... Even though it's very weak... Although if it goes on like this...

- He'll... Probably die. Poor Abarai-kun... Getting cut up like that for trying to rescue Rukia-chan...

- You lie...! Don't say such nonsense! Renji would never attempt something like that...!

- Are you afraid?

- ...Wh.... What did you say?

- You don't want to die, do you? Not just Abarai. If anyone... Acts upon the thought of not wanting you to die, you will suddenly begin to fear your impending death. Am I right? Would you like me to save you?

- What?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Memories In the Rain - Rescuing Rukia   Memories In the Rain - Rescuing Rukia EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 2:46 pm

- Cap... Captain Ichimaru...?! What... What are you saying!!?

- So? If I want to, I can get you out of here easily. Not just you, Abarai-kun and the others, too.

He... What is he talking about...?! Is he mad?! What can he gain from saving me?! What can he gain from saving Ichigo and Renji?! No... Maybe this man is really...

- Just kidding. Goodbye, Rukia-chan. Let's meet again, in front of the Soukyoku. - Ichimaru said, placing his hand on my head and leaving.

I had given up hope... Given up my will to live... Gotten over all my feelings. Yet my acceptance... of my impending death. Was shaken by him!! Just because I found a slight hope of survival in his words... So easily... He made me... Want to live again! So easily... He shattered my resolution.

I felt on my knees after this while Ichimaru proceeded to laugh on me while leaving.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Memories In the Rain - Rescuing Rukia   Memories In the Rain - Rescuing Rukia EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 4:56 pm

I keep watching the fight between Captain Zaraki and other two. I actually thought he was down to the count when Captain Tousen used his bankai... But I was wrong. He quickly defeated him. The Captain of the 7th Squad was next. I was pretty excited watching the fight when I sensed it. The execution was about to begin and I needed to worry. My timing had to be perfect.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Memories In the Rain - Rescuing Rukia   Memories In the Rain - Rescuing Rukia EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 8:10 pm

... Let's get it started then. Commence... The ceremony.

There was a few absences there and the ones present were talking about it. But then, he appeared. Nii-sama didn't even looked at me. I felt like a knife was being craved on my heart...

- Kuchiki Rukia, do you have... any last words?

- ...Yes... Just one thing...

And I made my request...

... All right. As you requested... By morning tomorrow... The drifters will be sent back safely.

- Really? I'm very grateful...

- Release the seal... of Soukyoku.

After being stirred up by Ichimaru... My heart is at peace again... Is it because of the Commander's agreement to my request? While my mind was in chaos trying to think of a way to stay alive... Nii-sama did not even look this way and acted so serenely.

- Thank you very much... Nii-sama...

And then I was raised into the top of the huge stand of the execution grounds. The Soukyoku was finally released, as a huge bird made of flames appeared in front of me.

- Kikou, this is the true form of the spearhead of Soukyoku and the executioner of the Grand Penalty. After it pierces through the criminal's body... The Grand Penalty ends.

I'm not scared... I'm content with my life... Meeting Renji and the others... Adopted by Nii-sama... Kaien-dono's guidance... Then... Ichigo's attempted rescue... No pain... No sadness... No regrets... There is... Nothing for my heart to linger in this world... Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you... And goodbye.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Memories In the Rain - Rescuing Rukia   Memories In the Rain - Rescuing Rukia EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 9:46 pm

I arrived to the execution grounds just when the Soukyoku was being released. I shunpoed away to release my zanpakuto without anyone notice it.

- Tobu, Kurohane! - My zanpakuto turned into a bow made of pure ice. My appearance changed; I no longer looked a girl. I looked now like a fully grown up woman, on a white dress open on the side, with a beautiful and long black hair. As I noticed the huge bird was getting ready to attack, I shunpoed as fast as I could up the stand were Rukia was being held. When the bird was about to hit her, I step in front of her and fired my bow.

- Yuki ten! - I sent a powerful ice arrow towards the Soukyoku. It probably had melted and being useless if it was just one of my usual arrows... But it wasn't. The arrow was bigger than the ones I usually use and was filled with my reiatsu. As I expected, the arrow hit between the eyes of the bird, making him slightly step back and shake his head is pain.

I hope Ukitake taicho gets here in time...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Memories In the Rain - Rescuing Rukia   Memories In the Rain - Rescuing Rukia EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 4:58 pm

The Soukyoky never hit me. I was resigned for my death but it didn't happened. Instead, I heard the huge bird making a cry of pain. I opened my eyes and I couldn't believe what I was seeing: my Lt. was in full Shikai in front of me, holding her beautiful bow tight. She... saved me... She turned in my direction and smiled.

- Rukia.

- Ah... Why are you doing this Lt.?! You can't win against my brother! You'll be killed! I made my decision! I don't need help! Please leave!

Everyone that was watching couldn't believe how she stopped the Soukyoku with a simple arrow. Neither could they believe what she was doing, stopping an execution and go against all orders.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Memories In the Rain - Rescuing Rukia   Memories In the Rain - Rescuing Rukia EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 5:29 pm

Rukia seemed really upset when she noticed I stopped the Soukyoku. She screamed at me, wanting me to leave. But I couldn't, I had a mission. The bird stopped shaking his head and let out a loud cry, backing out.

- What's this?

- Lieutnant Hansha!

- He's backing out for a second attack... Whatever. Come.

I took a stance again, making another arrow appear on my bow as I pointed it to the Soukyoku.

I don't have enough time to create another arrow like the one I fired first... Dang it. I hope Ukitake taicho shows up soon...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Memories In the Rain - Rescuing Rukia   Memories In the Rain - Rescuing Rukia EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 5:41 pm

I noticed the Soukyoku was getting ready to deliver a deadly blow and I knew my Lieutnant wouldn't be able to stop it this time.

- S...Stop, Lt. Hansha! That's enough! You won't be able to stop it a second time! This time you'll be torn to pieces!

She didn't move and the Soukyoku was approaching fast. But then... A rope was throwed and locked around the bird's neck. I looked down in shock: Captain Ukitake, Kiyone and even Captain Kyouraku stopped the Soukyouku and, in the blink of an eye, they destroyed it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Memories In the Rain - Rescuing Rukia   Memories In the Rain - Rescuing Rukia EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 7:49 pm

I smiled as I saw the Soukyouku disappear right in front of us. Captain Ukitake made a perfect last second entrance that save us both. I jumped behind, landing gently on the execution pole. My bow returned to his sealed form as I held my zanpakuto tight with both hands, focusing all the reiatsu I could on the blade.

- Wh... What are you trying to do Lt.?!

- Obviously I ... Will break this execution pole.

- Wha... Stop that! That's nonsense! Listen, Lieutnant!

- This is nothing. You'll see.

And I craved my zanpakutou on the pole. There was an explosion with smoke everywhere. And the pole broke.
When the smoke disappeared, I was knelled down on an unbroken part of the pole, holding Rukia's shoulders as she was knelled down next to me.

- I came here to help you Rukia.

- I... I won't thank you Lieutnant Hansha...

- Wasn't expect you to do so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Memories In the Rain - Rescuing Rukia   Memories In the Rain - Rescuing Rukia Empty

Back to top Go down

Memories In the Rain - Rescuing Rukia
Page 1 of 1