Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Satisfying his Bloodlust EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Satisfying his Bloodlust EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Satisfying his Bloodlust EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Satisfying his Bloodlust EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Satisfying his Bloodlust EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Satisfying his Bloodlust EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Satisfying his Bloodlust EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Satisfying his Bloodlust EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Satisfying his Bloodlust EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Satisfying his Bloodlust I_vote_lcapSatisfying his Bloodlust I_voting_barSatisfying his Bloodlust I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Satisfying his Bloodlust I_vote_lcapSatisfying his Bloodlust I_voting_barSatisfying his Bloodlust I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Satisfying his Bloodlust

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet
Name: Zero Kanzaki
Race: Shinigami

Satisfying his Bloodlust Empty
PostSubject: Satisfying his Bloodlust   Satisfying his Bloodlust EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 5:46 pm

Zero began casually strolling throughout the streets of Karakura town. Aside from the heated battle that the higher-ups of the soul society are currently engaged in the area has gradually begun to settle down and become dull and listless in comparison to a few weeks ago. Casually looking around the area he lowered his spiritual pressure as he snuck off to a secret training area of his. Secluded in a deeply wooded area around the backyards of the numerous houses he swiftly shunpo'd forward a few times.

Upon reaching the central area of the woods he calmly sat down upon the ground,laid his Zanpaktou across his lap as he closed his eyes and emptied his mind and muttered only one word.

Jinzen...
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Satisfying his Bloodlust   Satisfying his Bloodlust EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 2:24 pm

*Zero had once again emptied his mind as he silently entered a meditative state and began to speak out to his Zanpaktou trying to wake him up. Zero was a bit tired from his previous fight but he still had some steam left in him,and he needed to train if he is to get stronger.*

"Hey Monji,wake up already! We gotta do some training right here and right now. I need to master my bankai so we can prepare for our Lieutenant exam you know. So wake your butt up please we gotta work to do."

*Kikuichimonji's spirit manifests before Zero's eyes and sits down in front of him with a displeased look upon his face. He lets out a sigh and glances towards Zero's direction.*

"You know Zero,my name is Kikuichimonji,not Monji. If you don't call me by my own name, then I just may as well just stop releasing when you really need my help.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Satisfying his Bloodlust   Satisfying his Bloodlust EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 8:14 pm

*Zero simply sighed and smirked at his Zanpaktou and greeted him with a nod.*

"Your no fun sometimes you know sometimes I wonder why we were paired together. Anyhow never mind that we'll save that for another day, I just felt like asking you a question Kikuichimonji. Would you care for a quick spar right now? I feel like training my Shikai and Bankai some more."

*The Zanpaktou Spirit just sighed lightly and stretched his arms out,nodding in compliance to Zero's request.*

"Sure Thing Zero, you know I can never back down from a nice and entertaining fight. We shall have it in my world if you don't mind,I'll bring you there right now.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Satisfying his Bloodlust   Satisfying his Bloodlust EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 9:55 pm

In a brief flash, the group was soon transported to a strange realm,a world that appeared to be a rocky,earthen wasteland. Craggy rocks and mountainous peaks filled the landscape as the hot sun beated down on the pair. On closer inspection however, some vegetation could be seen growing in scattered place and there were a few trees along the mountain side.

*Zero could only gazed around his surroundings,casually glancing back and forth as he took in all the scenery, he was fairly awe-struck. It may not have been the most colorful sight to behold but the way the rocks carved and formed the mountain-side was actually quite beautiful to his eye.*

"Wow Kikuichimonji,this place looks pretty nice with all the mountainside features,it's as if the rocks were naturally carved by hand! Did you shape this all by yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Satisfying his Bloodlust   Satisfying his Bloodlust EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:40 pm

*The Zanpaktou Spirit merely smiled and nodded to his Shinigami counter-part as he raises his hand and gripped firmly onto his Zanpaktou as well eyeing Zero and bowing down calmly towards him in a gentlemanly manner. As he raised his hand the ground beneath their feet begain shaking and tremoring as rocky features,platforms and various obstacles popped up from underneath the ground,forming an earthen battle arena free for them to manipulate to their will. He simply smirked at Zero and uttered to him.*

" Heh. I dunno Zero,you tell me if I did this all by myself. Now...Unsheath your blade and prepare do to battle with your own Zanpaktou,Zero Kanzaki! So that we may strengthen our bond,and become stronger as a whole! For I am a reflection of your very soul,an extension of your very body and the very blade you possess by your side! "

*The Zanpaktou spirit casually gripped firmly onto his own blade as he assumed a defensive stance and cast a carefully,watchful gaze upon Zero's body intending to eye Zero's movement...a strategy Zero himself often used. Zero however was speechless,his only response was a nervous wiping of his brow as a deep exhalation as he calmly gripped the hilt of his Zanpaktou and unsheathed it,assuming the same exact stance as his opponent, as they stared each other down quietly neither one of them making a single move at all. The air quickly grew quiet and still,both of them simply tried to wait for the one opportunity for when the other would finally lay the first strike.*
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Satisfying his Bloodlust   Satisfying his Bloodlust EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 6:08 pm

However,once again as it often happens. Zero got yet another call on his Soul Pager,and once again needed to leave the area. Disgusted,Zero turned to his Zan Spirit and sighed.

"I'm sorry Monji but I've been called back the the Seireitei,they need me at the barracks for the time being. I apologize for this ordeal but I'll get to you later on alright?

*With that,Zero broke out of Jinzen and shunpo'd off to soon head back to the Seireitei and relax.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Satisfying his Bloodlust   Satisfying his Bloodlust Empty

Back to top Go down

Satisfying his Bloodlust
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Battlefield :: Human World :: Fake Karakura Town :: Residential District-
Jump to: