Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
How sad, How tragic, How pretty, How lame. What does the world look like from up here? EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
How sad, How tragic, How pretty, How lame. What does the world look like from up here? EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

How sad, How tragic, How pretty, How lame. What does the world look like from up here? EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

How sad, How tragic, How pretty, How lame. What does the world look like from up here? EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
How sad, How tragic, How pretty, How lame. What does the world look like from up here? EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
How sad, How tragic, How pretty, How lame. What does the world look like from up here? EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
How sad, How tragic, How pretty, How lame. What does the world look like from up here? EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
How sad, How tragic, How pretty, How lame. What does the world look like from up here? EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
How sad, How tragic, How pretty, How lame. What does the world look like from up here? EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
How sad, How tragic, How pretty, How lame. What does the world look like from up here? I_vote_lcapHow sad, How tragic, How pretty, How lame. What does the world look like from up here? I_voting_barHow sad, How tragic, How pretty, How lame. What does the world look like from up here? I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
How sad, How tragic, How pretty, How lame. What does the world look like from up here? I_vote_lcapHow sad, How tragic, How pretty, How lame. What does the world look like from up here? I_voting_barHow sad, How tragic, How pretty, How lame. What does the world look like from up here? I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

How sad, How tragic, How pretty, How lame. What does the world look like from up here?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet
Name: Takeru Tachiban
Race: Shinigami

How sad, How tragic, How pretty, How lame. What does the world look like from up here? Empty
PostSubject: How sad, How tragic, How pretty, How lame. What does the world look like from up here?   How sad, How tragic, How pretty, How lame. What does the world look like from up here? EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 10:30 pm

Tsuin steps out from the Garganta that he had created, the end connected and opening to the human world. He lightly landed on the roof of a tall building, looking around him and then up to the sky. There was something about being up here that made him feel wistful- Such an odd emotion for a hollow. Wistfulness.

Is that even possible?

".. The world. This world of the living. The air is so much lighter than that of Hueco Mundo. It feels free."
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

How sad, How tragic, How pretty, How lame. What does the world look like from up here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How sad, How tragic, How pretty, How lame. What does the world look like from up here?   How sad, How tragic, How pretty, How lame. What does the world look like from up here? EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 9:40 am

~How Sad~

From up here, Tsuin could see it all. The sun was setting and everything was becoming darker, shadows visible clinging on to everything. A little boy with orange hair, walking with his hand in his moms. A small gang of children playing a game. Two old ladies sitting on a bench and talking. It was a magical sight.

Turning his head slightly, hearing a noise like a shuffle of feet, Tsuin saw something he wished he hadn't. A girl was being drawn back into an alley, she had to have atleast been twenty- Young and pretty. The guy pulling her back had a hand over her mouth, wearing all black and a ski mask. She was struggling, trying to scream for help, but no one could hear her. No one else could notice.

As a hollow, the thought to help never even crossed Tsuin's mind. People die all the time. Why should he care? So he didn't, only regarding the scene with slightly saddened eyes.

Soon, she was drawn into a building, and both of them were gone for a quite a while. A little bit later the guy walked out again, a knife in his hand recently cleaned of blood. - Tsuin could smell the bleach used, and also the leftover rusty smell of the girls blood.

Tsuin briefly wondered why the man had done that, and then shook his head, deciding it didn't matter.

".. How sad.."

Last edited by ~!Nichi!~ on Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: How sad, How tragic, How pretty, How lame. What does the world look like from up here?   How sad, How tragic, How pretty, How lame. What does the world look like from up here? EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 9:47 am

~How Tragic~

From up here, Tsuin could see it all. The sun was setting and everything was become darker, shadows visible clinging on to everything. A little boy with orange hair, walking with his hand in his moms. A small gang of children playing a game. Two old ladies sitting on a bench and talking. It was a magical sight.

Soon, Tsuin could hear a scream coming from inside of the building. A little while later, that scream turned into a roar. Tsuin was sure he was the only one who could hear it. A small explosion sounded as the girl who was just murdered- now hollow- flew out of the building, roaring in pain. She was brought back into this world as that for vengance, most likely. And now she was in pain, that empty pain that all hollows felt.

It was worst when you had yet had time to even attempt to feel the void.

Sighing lightly as she tore through the skies, on her path to the man who had killed her, Tsuin knew he would be dying tonight aswell.

".. Silly humans. How tragic."

Last edited by ~!Nichi!~ on Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: How sad, How tragic, How pretty, How lame. What does the world look like from up here?   How sad, How tragic, How pretty, How lame. What does the world look like from up here? EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 9:54 am

~How Pretty~

From up here, Tsuin could see it all. The sun was setting and everything was becoming darker, shadows visible clinging on to everything. A little boy with orange hair, walking with his hand in his moms. A small gang of children playing a game. Two old ladies sitting on a bench and talking. It was a magical sight.

After the hollow girl was long gone, Tsuin would sit there looking out and over everything. It was peaceful up here, and he wasn't really that hungry. Atleast not yet. It felt good to sit here. Soon, it would be night. Tsuin had always been facinated with the stars- Both in his human life and in his hollow life. They were pretty, at the very least.

Alerted by a small noise- Just the sound fabric made when it was floating in the air, something empty but full of sound, like the air itself. Turning, he would see a small yellow ribbon floating towards him. Grabbing onto that, Tsuin studied it for a second, and the tied it around his horn. It was odd for him to do, but the ribbon felt special, in some way. Why shouldn't he keep it?

"... How pretty."

Last edited by ~!Nichi!~ on Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: How sad, How tragic, How pretty, How lame. What does the world look like from up here?   How sad, How tragic, How pretty, How lame. What does the world look like from up here? EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 11:25 am

~How Lame~

Tsuin stood there for a second, swaying. He was debating whether or not he should go home yet- It was nice here, but he obviously couldn’t stay here forever. The yellow ribbon rose and fell gently in the breeze, tied neatly around his horn. He liked it, but couldn’t help but wonder if it was normal for him to keep something like it. Were hollows aloud to bring back…. Tokens, from the world of the living?

Shrugging this off, labeling it unimportant, Tsuin turned his head from side to side, surveying the area. It was nighttime, nearly, the sun faded away and the moon rising. It was nice, but he had seen enough of the moon and night in Hueco Mundo. It wasn’t anything new. He preferred the sunset he had just experienced.

“.. Nichibotsu. That of the sunset.- A-sunset. How sad.. How tragic.. How pretty..”
Turning away from the now dark street, the now dark town, Tsuin shook his head.

“How lame.”

Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: How sad, How tragic, How pretty, How lame. What does the world look like from up here?   How sad, How tragic, How pretty, How lame. What does the world look like from up here? EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 11:35 am

~”What does the world look like from up here?”~

Walking to the back of the roof, Tsuin was now at the opposite edge of where he had been before. “What does the world look like from up here?” Tsuin mused. It was a simple question, but so full of meaning for any being. Human, Soul, Hollow, Shinigami… It didn’t matter, really. This world was still this world, inhabited and used by all.

“What does the world look like from up here….” Tsuin mused again, turning it from a question to a statement.

“It looks free.” Tsuin answered this simply, and turned around, a hint of some emotion in his eyes as he ripped through the air with his horns, creating a garganta.

Stepping through, Tsuin would be lost in darkness before again reappearing in Hueco Mundo.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How sad, How tragic, How pretty, How lame. What does the world look like from up here?   How sad, How tragic, How pretty, How lame. What does the world look like from up here? Empty

Back to top Go down

How sad, How tragic, How pretty, How lame. What does the world look like from up here?
Page 1 of 1