Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
The Hunter Becomes The Hunted EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
The Hunter Becomes The Hunted EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

The Hunter Becomes The Hunted EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

The Hunter Becomes The Hunted EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
The Hunter Becomes The Hunted EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
The Hunter Becomes The Hunted EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
The Hunter Becomes The Hunted EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
The Hunter Becomes The Hunted EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
The Hunter Becomes The Hunted EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
The Hunter Becomes The Hunted I_vote_lcapThe Hunter Becomes The Hunted I_voting_barThe Hunter Becomes The Hunted I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
The Hunter Becomes The Hunted I_vote_lcapThe Hunter Becomes The Hunted I_voting_barThe Hunter Becomes The Hunted I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

The Hunter Becomes The Hunted

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leviathan
Beginner
Leviathan

The Hunter Becomes The Hunted Empty
PostSubject: The Hunter Becomes The Hunted   The Hunter Becomes The Hunted EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 3:01 pm

I arrive with you at the river and i smirk at its sinister feel. "ah the River Styx." I smirk and look at you as the water comes forward and wraps my laptop before it becomes an elongated blue blade.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet
Name: Fukaku Nayamasa
Race: Quincy

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter Becomes The Hunted   The Hunter Becomes The Hunted EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 3:06 pm

"Enough banter. We are here to attempt to kill one another, are we not?" Fukaku said, Manifesting his bow.
What he saw surprised him."Aku...mokin?" Fukaku said to himself, noting his bow had turned black in color. The energy radiating from it matched his aura in how it felt. Fukaku quickly shook his head and regained his composure again, as he aimed it at Leviathan. "You will meet your end here, demon." Fukaku said, now fully recovered in voice.
Back to top Go down
http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com
Leviathan
Beginner
Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter Becomes The Hunted   The Hunter Becomes The Hunted EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 3:18 pm

I smirk. " tsk tsk no need to call me a demon. " i smirk. "seeing as you have become one yourself."
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter Becomes The Hunted   The Hunter Becomes The Hunted EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 3:28 pm

"Get your facts straight, demon, before you speak further. I am a quincy. One of their leaders." Fukaku said "I'm not one of you!" Fukaku said, his composure beginning to break, as he fired an arrow at leviathan. To Fukaku's surprise, it also had a black coloration to it. "damnit..." Fukaku swore.
Back to top Go down
Leviathan
Beginner
Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter Becomes The Hunted   The Hunter Becomes The Hunted EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 3:30 pm

I smirk as i twist my body the arrow grazs my shirt. "hmm such a pitty so expensive. " i look at you. "but you know what you have said is slowly becomming un true. do you believe you deserve to lead the quincy after the sins you have commited?"
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter Becomes The Hunted   The Hunter Becomes The Hunted EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 3:48 pm

"Shut up!" Fukaku said, his anger quite unlike him. firing arrows at his opponent, he himself noticed the fact that this anger affected him. Recovering himself yet again, he fired more calmly. "I don't answer to you, demon. Nor will I. It's not the place of someone who is not a quincy to interfere in quincy matters."
Back to top Go down
Leviathan
Beginner
Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter Becomes The Hunted   The Hunter Becomes The Hunted EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 3:59 pm

I smirk slicing the arrows. " i am no quincy yes but i know that you have become everything the quincys hate. your family would disown you im sure."
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter Becomes The Hunted   The Hunter Becomes The Hunted EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 10:26 pm

"And I know better than to carry on a conversation with a creature known above all for it's deceptive and manipulative abilities." Fukaku said. "I'll silence you right now!" He yelled, pulling his bow to the forefront. "Shumatsu Taiho!" Fukaku said, as a purple glow changed into a blast, except...
The purple glow soon became overtaken by a black hue, as Fukaku fired off a blast of pure darkness at Leviathan. "What!?!" Fukaku exclaimed, surprising himself as he fired off the blast. Everything in the blast's path soon froze over, covered in a thick layer of ice. "this... doesn't make any sense..." Fukaku said, as he stopped. He grabbed his wrist, looking at his bow as if he'd never seen it before. "Why... What is this..." Fukaku stammered, a look of concern and distaste on his face.
Back to top Go down
Leviathan
Beginner
Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter Becomes The Hunted   The Hunter Becomes The Hunted EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 10:43 pm

I hoold my blade out as i become frozen and the ice begins to quiver.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter Becomes The Hunted   The Hunter Becomes The Hunted EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 11:06 pm

Fukaku, after a second of hesitation, charges with a seele schneider, intent on shettering the ice and the person aside. "Damn my hesitation! You're fighting a demon prince! Now's not the time to be concerned about this!" Fukaku mentally berates himself, angered by his own indecision.
Back to top Go down
Leviathan
Beginner
Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter Becomes The Hunted   The Hunter Becomes The Hunted EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 6:09 pm

THe ice immediately becomes water and forms a wave that charges towards you and you realize the trap. "dont drown to early"
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter Becomes The Hunted   The Hunter Becomes The Hunted EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 6:48 pm

"oryahhh!!" Fukaku exclaims, throwing a ginto capsule at the incoming wave "It's not that easy to kill a quincy!" He says, as he triggered the Wolke spell silently. A large explosion met the water as Fukaku jumped higher up, before firing again at Asmodeus with his Kojaku.
Back to top Go down
Leviathan
Beginner
Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter Becomes The Hunted   The Hunter Becomes The Hunted EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 6:58 pm

i grin as you do and i jump back wards the ground explodes and i slide to a halt before swinging my blade sending an arch of water towards you and vanishing.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter Becomes The Hunted   The Hunter Becomes The Hunted EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 7:03 pm

Fukaku jumps in mid-air, backflipping over the water arch, and continuing towards Leviathan as he does, his schneider at the ready as he brings it down after Leviathan. "Is that all you got?" Fukaku taunts.
Back to top Go down
Leviathan
Beginner
Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter Becomes The Hunted   The Hunter Becomes The Hunted EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 7:04 pm

i grin as i swing my blade up and send another the water behind you trurns and is pulled to meet with teh one before you and you sence that this water is highly condensed.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter Becomes The Hunted   The Hunter Becomes The Hunted EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 7:08 pm

Fukaku jumps out of the way, using hirenkyaku to get out of the way. "Shumatsu Taiho!" Fukaku practically growls, charging and firing the black blast of energy at the water. the freezing blast moved towards the water, and Leviathan, but Fukaku was already gone. Using hirenkyaku directly after, he appeared next to Leviathan, slicing at Leviathan with his schneider.
Back to top Go down
Leviathan
Beginner
Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter Becomes The Hunted   The Hunter Becomes The Hunted EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 7:15 pm

i grin as i block the schneider as the blash hits me freezing me once more.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter Becomes The Hunted   The Hunter Becomes The Hunted EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 7:27 pm

"It's over!" Fukaku said, Using hirenkyaku to rain a series of high-speed stabs on leviathan with the blade. A frenzied look of anger was apparent on his face, quite unlike him. He seemed quite unlike himself as he cut at Leviathan with a manic fury.
Back to top Go down
Leviathan
Beginner
Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter Becomes The Hunted   The Hunter Becomes The Hunted EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 7:39 pm

the ice ships away and shatters.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter Becomes The Hunted   The Hunter Becomes The Hunted EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 7:46 pm

"Huff... Huff..." Fukaku panted, breathing heavily. "It's over... It's finally over." Fukaku said, walking away. He started to sense around, looking for other reiatsu sources.
Back to top Go down
Leviathan
Beginner
Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter Becomes The Hunted   The Hunter Becomes The Hunted EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 8:14 pm

as you walk away the river rises high above you a face forms in it and the several souls within it show as gastly faces as the wave comes towards you.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter Becomes The Hunted   The Hunter Becomes The Hunted EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 8:18 pm

"Should have known it wouldn't be that easy!" Fukaku said in frustration, throwing a ginto capsule at the incoming wave. "Maho teishi!" Fukaku said, as the ethereal shield appeared in front of him, shielding him from the wave.
Back to top Go down
Leviathan
Beginner
Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter Becomes The Hunted   The Hunter Becomes The Hunted EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 8:20 pm

it spirals around you like a twister. i stand before you as if the water where not ever there. i smirk. "im almost impressed child"
Back to top Go down
Leviathan
Beginner
Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter Becomes The Hunted   The Hunter Becomes The Hunted EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 9:36 pm

I nook and growl" damn seems the fun time is over..till next year hehe." i explode and the water becomes a ragginf maelstrom
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter Becomes The Hunted   The Hunter Becomes The Hunted Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hunter Becomes The Hunted
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Battlefield :: Human World :: Fake Karakura Town :: Karakura River-
Jump to: