Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Death comes when you do nothing - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Death comes when you do nothing - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Death comes when you do nothing - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Death comes when you do nothing - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Death comes when you do nothing - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Death comes when you do nothing - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Death comes when you do nothing - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Death comes when you do nothing - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Death comes when you do nothing - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Death comes when you do nothing - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDeath comes when you do nothing - Page 2 I_voting_barDeath comes when you do nothing - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Death comes when you do nothing - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDeath comes when you do nothing - Page 2 I_voting_barDeath comes when you do nothing - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Death comes when you do nothing

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet
Name: Albato *Pain* Cortey
Race: Hollow

Death comes when you do nothing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death comes when you do nothing   Death comes when you do nothing - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 8:42 am

*the creature then charges at me again so i keeping moving from side to side and i find an opening where it's ribs are so i punch the creature in the ribs and i keep doing this for about five times and see that it's trying to grab me and when it puts it's hands on my shoulders i grab his arms and hold them under my arms and headbutt him in the face three times then kick him in the stomach and as he is going down i uppercut him right square on the jaw and watch him as he falls down*
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Death comes when you do nothing   Death comes when you do nothing - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 8:48 am

*as he falls back i place my foot on his throat and start to laugh at him while i keep putting more and more pressure my laugh starts to get more and more crazed as if i am starting to enjoy this fight a little too much*
Ha ha ha!! Doesn't feel to good being on the other end of a beat down does it? what ever the heck you are you little arrogant creature not it is time for you to die. I have been waiting for this to happen for a long time sense i started this fight just waiting to kill you but i just don't know how to end it quick and painless or slow and painful?
*i keep putting more and more pressure down on his neck and i start to here bones cracking*
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Death comes when you do nothing   Death comes when you do nothing - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 8:54 am

Huh well then you do have bones i was starting to think that i was never going to hear that sound again it is so enjoyable knowing that i have my opponent in a helpless position it is really kind of fun when i start to think about it but i have talked to much time for you to die now.
*i say with an evil grin on my face as i blast an Instantaneous Cero right through his chest and then turn it into a beam cero just to see what it would do to the creature body and then when i stop the creature goes limp and the body of him turns to ashes and disappears as i start to walk away*
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Death comes when you do nothing   Death comes when you do nothing - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 11:03 am

Well i am glad that that little challenge is over i just have to take some time to heal up for a little bit so i do not end up hurting myself before my next fight when ever that may be.
*i say with a grin on my face as i keep walking away and start to laugh as i blast a cero behind me and blast a hole into a building*
Ha ha ha!! man i love making precise chaos it just seems so much better when someone is in control of the chaos.
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Death comes when you do nothing   Death comes when you do nothing - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 8:13 pm

*i sigh as i now have nothing left to do in this area and keep walking in the area looking for something to do in this place*
Well i guess i should try and get some rest around here for a little bit but not in this area i do not want anything like that to happen while my injuries heal. i may like to fight but i know my limits.
*i keep walking and find a place in the shade so that i can sleep for a little while and start to go to sleep*
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Death comes when you do nothing   Death comes when you do nothing - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 8:15 pm

This looks like a great place to take a nap does not look like there is anyone that will try and kill me either so this should be a good place to rest.
*i say as i yawn and drift off into a deep sleep hoping that no one tries to attack me right now as i am trying to sleep*
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Death comes when you do nothing   Death comes when you do nothing - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 8:19 pm

*i then wake up about six hours later and look around as the place has become very dark so dark that i can barely see anything that is in the area*
Wow it got dark very quick. How long have i been asleep?
*i say as i yawn and look over at a clock that i can barely see in the window of a store and see that it is 11pm*
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Death comes when you do nothing   Death comes when you do nothing - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 8:31 pm

Wow it is really late but i have nothing to do around here might as well go back to the desert or try and find someplace more interesting around there because it is getting kind of boring around here right now at least.
*i open a garganta and step through it hoping to find a challenge somewhere else or something that can make me even stronger*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death comes when you do nothing   Death comes when you do nothing - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Death comes when you do nothing
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2