Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Fighting in no-man's land EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Fighting in no-man's land EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Fighting in no-man's land EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Fighting in no-man's land EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Fighting in no-man's land EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Fighting in no-man's land EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Fighting in no-man's land EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Fighting in no-man's land EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Fighting in no-man's land EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Fighting in no-man's land I_vote_lcapFighting in no-man's land I_voting_barFighting in no-man's land I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Fighting in no-man's land I_vote_lcapFighting in no-man's land I_voting_barFighting in no-man's land I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Fighting in no-man's land

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet
Name: Fukaku Nayamasa
Race: Quincy

Fighting in no-man's land Empty
PostSubject: Fighting in no-man's land   Fighting in no-man's land EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 1:08 am

Fukaku ran to the next building, keenly aware of the battle that was going on around him. Firing a hail of arrows at the nearby demon that attempted to slice him in twain, he looked in front of him and punched through the mask of the hollow about to chew his arm off.
As Fukaku looked around, he saw a nightmare unfold before his eyes. Shinigami, quincy, demon, and hollow all fought for control of this city, with all they had.
Fukaku's position, near a group of quincy, had grouped with a few shinigami, deciding to be mutual allies for now, but the hollows and demons baring on their position were just too much. Fukaku fired arrow after arrow, but it seemed for evvery opponent he slew, ten more came from seeming non-existence.
Back to top Go down
http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fighting in no-man's land   Fighting in no-man's land EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 1:13 am

Fukaku fired at another hollow, finally releasing his shikai. The Quincy and shinigami had been fighting fiercely, trying to get through the streets to a safer area. The plan was always very simple: The shinigami took point, with their blades as the first defense, and the quincy followed behind and peppered their enemies with arrow fire. Fukaku found this need to work with the shinigami rude but necessary - and even he felt overwhelmed. For the most part, the squad did a lot to help, killing off most enemies, but when a particularly large demon or menos appeared, they were little more than diversions to help Fukaku get a good shot off. A huge demon appeared in front of them, wielding a sword of flame with a snarl, as he attempted to strike at the shinigami.
"Maho teishi!" Fukaku yelled, as a shield came up to block the reishi blade, just in time, as Fukaku fired a strong arrow back at the giant. Hitting dead on, the demon stumbled, but did not fall.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fighting in no-man's land   Fighting in no-man's land EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 1:18 am

"Go! I'll take care of it! You're nearly at the tunnel complex!" Fukaku said, sending them to their next checkpoint as he fought this demon. Right now, they'd only be a distraction to him if they were here. The demon came in for another strike, bringing in it's flaming blade. In answer, Fukaku brought up a seele schneider, noticing how hazy the blade was. Strength he may have back, but it was still weaker than it should be. Nonetheless, the blade held against the opponent, and the demon snarled at him in fury.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fighting in no-man's land   Fighting in no-man's land EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 1:26 am

"Die." Fukaku said simply, as he fired a blast of arrows at the demon, weak but numerous, from his kojaku. the demon took them and held, though injured, and fired flame at Fukaku in response. "Todlisch dunst." Fukaku said, making a mist around him that stayed the fire. The demon roared, the blast sending the mist away. The demon was not prepared for what it saw then, Fukaku standing with a silver arrow placed in his bow. "Ginto Arrow" Fukaku said, as he fired the silvery bolt.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fighting in no-man's land   Fighting in no-man's land EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 2:33 pm

The bolt hit the demon, and penetrated through, killing the shocked creature. Fukaku moved on fast as possible, aware his newfound charges fates' were in his hands. moving as fast as he could with hirenkyaku, to find them beating off a group of hollow. Firing an arrow at a nearby huge hollow, he saw that was the last of them, and signaled them to move on. almost as soon as he did so, an adjuchas jumped from a nearby building at one of the quincy in the back of the makeshift squad...
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fighting in no-man's land   Fighting in no-man's land EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 3:07 pm

Fukaku shouldr checked the creature out of the way with hirenkyaku, an instant before it's claws would have ended the quincy's life. Snarling, it leaped on top of him, ignoring the arrow it took to the abdomen as it did so. Fukaku dodged the first swipe, while taking out a capsule. FUkaku barely dodged the second attack, so the hollow took a different approach, attempting to bite him. Fukaku placed the capsule in it's mouth, before quickly saying "verstreuten blitz". Lightning poured all through the creature's body, and it lay still soon afterwards. pushing the now distintegrating body of the adjuchas off of him, he looked up to see a surprising sight, as they came to the quincy safehouse.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fighting in no-man's land   Fighting in no-man's land EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 11:59 pm

"hello, Fukaku" He heard. "Who said that?" Fukaku asked, prepared for another battle.
"So jumpy. Still, an ancient needs to be cautious, after all. if you weren't at least a little cautious, you wouldn't have been chosen for the job."
"I...what?" Fukaku stammered, as the man walked out of the shadows his glasses and black hair making him recognizable, but even more so his clothes - adorned with the quincy symbol of "ancient."
"Ancient-sama-" Fukaku began, but was cut off with a wave of the ancient's hand. " Don't. Ancient's don't call each other "Ancient-sama" and you're no exception, Nayamasa-san."
"Then... I have earned the rank of ancient? But how, I thought our leadership positions were filled?"
"one of us got badly injured by a lucky shot, from a vasto lorde, in this chaos. He'll live, but fighting without the aid of ransotengai might end up being difficult. He gave up his position, and you have become strong enough you had been marked long ago.
Welcome, Fukaku-san, to the ranks of the ancients." The ancient finished.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fighting in no-man's land   Fighting in no-man's land Empty

Back to top Go down

Fighting in no-man's land
Page 1 of 1