Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Liliths Demands EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Liliths Demands EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Liliths Demands EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Liliths Demands EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Liliths Demands EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Liliths Demands EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Liliths Demands EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Liliths Demands EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Liliths Demands EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Liliths Demands I_vote_lcapLiliths Demands I_voting_barLiliths Demands I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Liliths Demands I_vote_lcapLiliths Demands I_voting_barLiliths Demands I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Liliths Demands

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Namine
Professional Poster
Namine

Liliths Demands Empty
PostSubject: Liliths Demands   Liliths Demands EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 12:27 am

"GraaaaaaahhhH!!" My eyes bleed as i drop to my knees. "why now why not wait just a little longer why now!!" I look to the left" because i have demanded you do so now! and you will do so without delay!!!" I turn my head right " But i why so impatient master its not time not time!" I scream high and in agony as more blood flows from my eyes. i vomit a plethora of black liquid mixed with blood. " i crie silently as i know i have no choice. i remember macbeth the famous lines and speak softly to myself
"Methought I heard a voice cry, “Sleep no more!
Macbeth does murder sleep”—the innocent sleep,
Sleep that knits up the raveled sleave of care,
The death of each day’s life, sore labor’s bath,
Balm of hurt minds, great nature’s second course,
Chief nourisher in life’s feast. Still it cried, “Sleep no more!” to all the house.
“Glamis hath murdered sleep, and therefore Cawdor
Shall sleep no more. Macbeth shall sleep no more.”"

“Sleep no more! Namine does murder sleep, Lilith hath murdered sleep, and therefore Namine Shall sleep no more. Namine shall sleep no more" I cry more and hug my self as my blood tears flow.

..."infirm of purpose!..." I stop crying and become silent as teh world arouns me roars in vicious agony as i do within and i stand taking the book within my arm. "5 And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.
6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and [see] thou hurt not the oil and the wine.
7 And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.
8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth."

I Break the final seals and the two horsemen appear and ride to the west and east hells dor forms on that roof and and opens wide releasing its damned occupants upon the world.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Professional Poster
Namine

Liliths Demands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liliths Demands   Liliths Demands EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 10:39 pm

The door shuts after several spirits escape and on the door several marks form and i look. "Ah a fail safe.." I look out over the world and sense several battles and as one of them comes to an end the mark on the door with the symbol for the river styx forms. "I see..." I nod and walk to the edge of the roof.
Back to top Go down

Liliths Demands
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Battlefield :: Human World :: Fake Karakura Town :: Hospitals :: Karakura Hospital-
Jump to: