Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
New Introductions, Newer Lessons EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
New Introductions, Newer Lessons EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

New Introductions, Newer Lessons EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

New Introductions, Newer Lessons EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
New Introductions, Newer Lessons EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
New Introductions, Newer Lessons EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
New Introductions, Newer Lessons EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
New Introductions, Newer Lessons EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
New Introductions, Newer Lessons EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
New Introductions, Newer Lessons I_vote_lcapNew Introductions, Newer Lessons I_voting_barNew Introductions, Newer Lessons I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
New Introductions, Newer Lessons I_vote_lcapNew Introductions, Newer Lessons I_voting_barNew Introductions, Newer Lessons I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

New Introductions, Newer Lessons

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet
Name: Kyousuke Junichiro
Race: Shinigami

New Introductions, Newer Lessons Empty
PostSubject: New Introductions, Newer Lessons   New Introductions, Newer Lessons EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 1:56 am

Kyousuke strolled through the Academy, a focused expression on his face. He turned into the Training Hall where the student's Zanjutsu skills were honed. Thanks to the informative, and albeit, painful lessons taught to him by the Captains of Squad 12 and Squad 5 of the Gotei 13, he felt he was ready to advance himself further; considering no other student in his classes wanted to spar with him...

He approached a nearby weapons rack and grabbed one of the broad, wooden swords from it. As he was about to begin his solo training, a peculiar noise outside caught his ear...

'Hm? Someone's here?' He wonders, moving towards the outside...
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet
Name: Nisuginai Junsuke

PostSubject: Re: New Introductions, Newer Lessons   New Introductions, Newer Lessons EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 2:02 am

Junsuke just got back a little while ago as he landed near the training hall. Junsuke decided to check out what they have in the training hall *hmm maybe there is some training dummy in the hall i should go take a look at them*. As he was walking around the training hall he saw somone who was in the training hall as well.
Back to top Go down
Maudz
Novice
Maudz

Character Sheet
Name: Maudz (Mau) Saiver

PostSubject: Re: New Introductions, Newer Lessons   New Introductions, Newer Lessons EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 2:07 am

Upon waking from his post exam nap, Maudz chose to go on one of his usual strolls. Ending up near the training hall, he noticed some people were near by. *scratching at his head* I wonder whos nearby..

He walks into the training hall to see two unfamiliar faces standing before him. who are these guys?
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Introductions, Newer Lessons   New Introductions, Newer Lessons EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 2:14 am

As he was about to check outside to see who was there, Kyousuke almost ran face-first into a face he had already met once before - if only briefly...

Noticing he wore a white Captain's Hayori now, Kyousuke ogled him curiously, "Junsuke?" He began before quickly correcting himself, "I mean, Captain Nisuginai?"
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Introductions, Newer Lessons   New Introductions, Newer Lessons EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 2:19 am

*Huh? Junsuke tried to remember the name of that guy as he said are you umm Kyosusuke?*
Junsuke then walks closer as he said "was it kyosusuke or kyozuke or umm"
Junsuke could not rmrmber the name of him as he said "well anyway cut the captain part just call me Junsuke".
Junsuke smile at kyosuke as he sees another guy.
Back to top Go down
Maudz
Novice
Maudz

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Introductions, Newer Lessons   New Introductions, Newer Lessons EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 2:26 am

*walking into the room Maudz overhears the brief conversation* Captain? Pardon me in not knowing who you are.. *his hand still on his head* I've never had the pleasure of meeting someone of a rank such as yours. I'm Maudz Saiver, Mau for short.
*changing glances to the other guy in the room* And who are you?
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Introductions, Newer Lessons   New Introductions, Newer Lessons EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 2:32 am

Noticing the bewildered look on his face, Kyousuke nods his head, chuckling, "Yes sir. It is Kyousuke." He stepped aside to allow him room to pass when he notices another student approaching them; one he hadn't seen before until now.

He remained quiet while he introduced himself to Squad 2's newest Captain, until his own name was inquired by the stranger, "My name's Kyousuke." He answers, "Kyousuke Junichiro."
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Introductions, Newer Lessons   New Introductions, Newer Lessons EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 2:37 am

Junsuke stands to the side of Kyosuke and looks at both kyosuke and the new guy.
"hey guys just remember to address me as Junsuke there is no need for the captain ok?"
Junsuke then ask Kyosuke "hey what are you doing here anyway kyosuke?".
Waiting for kyosuke's answer Junsuke then looks to the new guy and ask "what was your name again?"
Back to top Go down
Maudz
Novice
Maudz

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Introductions, Newer Lessons   New Introductions, Newer Lessons EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 2:43 am

*grinning* Nice to meet you both. Junsuke, Kyousuke. *Looking and failing to find what appeared to be a comfy spot to sit down, Maudz sits where he was just standing* You can call me Mau.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Introductions, Newer Lessons   New Introductions, Newer Lessons EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 2:48 am

Watching the new student introducing himself as Mau take a seat on the floor, he looks to Junsuke, "I finished classes early today, sir, and decided to brush up on my sword skills." He explains to the Captain; not using his title, but still showing respect to his rank and position within the Soul Society.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Introductions, Newer Lessons   New Introductions, Newer Lessons EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 2:52 am

Junsuke then looks at Kyosuke with a motionless face and said.
"Sir??? no no no it's Junsuke my name is Jun..su..ke ok?"
Junsuke then told kyosuke that they could train together
Looking at the new guy he said "how about you come train together too?".
Back to top Go down
Maudz
Novice
Maudz

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Introductions, Newer Lessons   New Introductions, Newer Lessons EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 2:58 am

*looking dumbfounded* Normally I would prefer to sit out and watch.. *standing back up again* However.. A chance like this doesn't come along everyday.

*grabbing and his practice sword still on his back from earlier* Ill accept your offer.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Introductions, Newer Lessons   New Introductions, Newer Lessons EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 3:06 am

"You might be surprised..." Kyousuke mutters to himself in regards to Mau's statement about sparring with a Captain. Resting his own dull sword against his shoulder, Kyousuke stepped back into the Sparring Room, taking his place on the mat.

He turned and faced Junsuke - as he preferred to be called, "Do you intend on facing us both at once, Junsuke, or shall we all battle each other in a free-for-all?" He asked, canting his head toward the shoulder opposite to the one his weapon was sitting...
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Introductions, Newer Lessons   New Introductions, Newer Lessons EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 3:10 am

Junsuke looks at kyosuke with a confuse look and said.
"of course we are doing this 1 vs 1 do i even look that strong to you?"
Junsuke continues to say "but if both of you wants to go two on one with me please don't overdo it".
Junsuke then picks up a wooden sword.
Back to top Go down
Maudz
Novice
Maudz

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Introductions, Newer Lessons   New Introductions, Newer Lessons EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 3:18 am

*doing his usual head scratch he looks at Junsuke and Kyou* So all for themselves.. This could be pretty interesting. *He closes his eyes for a moment and thinks* This may have been a bad idea..

So then. Who will begin? *Readies his sword*
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Introductions, Newer Lessons   New Introductions, Newer Lessons EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 3:25 am

"You're both stronger than you give yourselves credit for." Kyousuke informs them, subconsciously unaware he could sense their spiritual energy, "But if you're both ready, I suppose I'll start this party."

That said, Kyousuke spreads his legs apart by shoulder-width, bending his knees slightly to give himself proper balance. He takes his sword in both hands, relaxing it down by his right side, his wrists turned inward, "Guards up." He instructs the others.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Introductions, Newer Lessons   New Introductions, Newer Lessons EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 3:28 am

Junsuke looks as Kyosuke with a stun look and his mouth slightly open.
As he thinks *kyosuke and mau is really very serious*
Snaping out of what he was thinking he holds his sword up with one hand.
Junsuke then said "well i am ready haha".
Back to top Go down
Maudz
Novice
Maudz

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Introductions, Newer Lessons   New Introductions, Newer Lessons EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 3:33 am

*Watching Kyou and Junsuke ready their swords, Mau takes up a balanced stance* As am I. Ready to sit again mainly, but that can wait for a while. *grins and begins to watch the two before him* Lets see what you two can do.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Introductions, Newer Lessons   New Introductions, Newer Lessons EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 3:39 am

Deciding on the more challenging of opponents, Kyousuke charges first at Junsuke in a quick sprint. As he gets closer, he suddenly drops to his knees, sliding across the mat to pass right by the Squad 2 Captain. Once he positions himself in his blind spot, he raises up, spinning on his heel and making a swift slash at his spine...
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Introductions, Newer Lessons   New Introductions, Newer Lessons EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 3:45 am

Junsuke stood there motionless as he sees kyosuke charges towards him.
Junsuke then sees him sliding and then tried to get behind his back.
Thinking to himself *an attack on my back seems dangerous*
Junsuke moves his left leg to the side and turns swiftly as he blocks the attack.
Back to top Go down
Maudz
Novice
Maudz

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Introductions, Newer Lessons   New Introductions, Newer Lessons EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 3:52 am

*Noticing Kyou's charge and slide, Mau quickly runs towards a side of Junsuke*
*Thinking to himself* he will have to counter, wait for the counter.

*Noticing Junsuke begin to turn and block the attack of Kyou, he moves to where his backside will be* now!

*hoping to take advantage of the situation, Mau swings his wooden sword towards the back of Junsuke as he stops Kyou's attack*
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Introductions, Newer Lessons   New Introductions, Newer Lessons EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 3:57 am

The Captain was as quick as he expected him to be; their swords clacking against each other as his attack was blocked. Then, out of his peripheral, he notices Mau seizing his opportunity to strike at Junsuke, hoping to catch him off-guard.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Introductions, Newer Lessons   New Introductions, Newer Lessons EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 4:00 am

Junsuke stops the strike from kyosuke but sense danger.
Mau took the chance to try to strike him from behind.
Junsuke knows waited for mau to strike as he just used a back kick.
While kick he cotinues looking straight at kyosuke and shunpos away from both of them.
Back to top Go down
Maudz
Novice
Maudz

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Introductions, Newer Lessons   New Introductions, Newer Lessons EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 4:09 am

*lowering his sword as quick as he can to try and block the kick, Mau is knocked off guard and stumbles backwards* shoot.. i thought i had him with that. *trying to catch his balance he tries to keep focus on Kyou, and locate Junsuke* where did he go?
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Introductions, Newer Lessons   New Introductions, Newer Lessons EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 4:13 am

'Shunpo...' Kyousuke thought to himself as Junsuke disappeared on them. He chanced a glance over to Mau, wondering how affected the Captain's kick had been, "Keep your guard up." He warns him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Introductions, Newer Lessons   New Introductions, Newer Lessons Empty

Back to top Go down

New Introductions, Newer Lessons
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Battlefield :: Soul Society :: Seireitei :: Shinō Academy :: Zanjutsu Training Hall-
Jump to: