Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Killing Time EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Killing Time EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Killing Time EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Killing Time EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Killing Time EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Killing Time EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Killing Time EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Killing Time EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Killing Time EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Killing Time I_vote_lcapKilling Time I_voting_barKilling Time I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Killing Time

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet
Name: Zero Kanzaki
Race: Shinigami

Killing Time Empty
PostSubject: Killing Time   Killing Time EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 9:16 pm

*Zero quickly ran into the area as swiftly as his legs could physically carry him. He soon realized as he entered the Karakura residential destricts an area devoid of reiatsu,and trying to shunpo was all but impossible for him,as he instantly took note of several human-like beings with rotted flesh and decaying skin*

"What the hell as these freaks supposed to be? They're mindless creatures...But they're not hollows! They're not hollows at all. Too human! Whatever they are I'll help my fellow Shinigami kill every last one and I will prove myself."

*Zero calmly unsheathed his Zanpaktou,and quickly took notice of how it didn't release spiritual pressure,but he still held it firmly in his hands as he swiftly slashed at the heads of the mindless,slow moving creatures.*
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

Killing Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Time   Killing Time EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 9:36 pm

*These strange creatures didn't even seem phased that their own was killed so violently and easily,it was as if they were devoid of all emotion and rational though,they slowly took notice of Zero's presence and began to head towards him as he kept slashing and at the bodies,aimming for head decapitations for swift kills.*

"Just how many of these monsters are there? They're more plentiful than low level hollows! Or even minion hollows! They just keep coming and coming!"
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

Killing Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Time   Killing Time EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 9:58 pm

*Minutes pass by as Zero continues fighting and fighting,slashing zombies here and there, head kill head kill,decapitation and more decapitation,he firmly graps onto his Zanpaktou tighter as the Zombies begin to get closer to him as he rears back for a second.*

'"Here goes nothing!"

*Zero begins to spin in place with his Zanpaktou extended outwards,cleanly slashing through the necks of multiple zombies within range as the group begins to die down somewhat,but the still keep pressing forward,ready to attack Zero once in range.*
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

Killing Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Time   Killing Time EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 10:09 pm

*Zero inhaled a little bit to keep himself from tiring,this constant physical fighting actually got his blood flowing and limbered his body up quite a bit from the activity,the rush of adrenaline from all these terrifying creatures and his willpower kept him fighting fit all the while.

"My god where is everyone else? Am I doing this alone?"

*Zero kept on slashing and swining at the zombies,when he began to encounter one that appeared larger and more muscled than the others,This one instead of trying to claw or bite at Zero,tried to slam it's arms down like hammers on top of the somewhat tired Zero. Zero,narrowly side-stepped the attack just in time to slash the neck tissue and decapitate this one.*
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

Killing Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Time   Killing Time EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 9:38 pm

*Zero calmly stepped back a few to carefully space himself from the group of zombie that were still standing,he kept constantly slashing and slicing at their heads as the bodies pilled up onto the ground one zombie after another. Zero calmly and gracefully pivoted and side-stepped working up a good footwork in a way that would keep him from tiring out as he knew that his training in Squad 11 would pay off sooner or latter.*

"It's a good thing I'm in Squad 11. Melee combat is our speciality and I'm one of the most well-conditioned Shinigami there is. In physical terms I guess. The Captains and Lieutenants are an exception I guess."
Back to top Go down
Namine
Professional Poster
Namine

Killing Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Time   Killing Time EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 9:41 pm

I sit on a building watching the shinigami on his own slay so many. Hmm hes a strong one and seems wells killed in hakuda and zanjutsu.. possibly an 11th or 2nd division member~ I grin as i watch your movements and sit out of hearing range of your voice. hmm i wonder why hes here alone?
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

Killing Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Time   Killing Time EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 10:18 pm

"Zero constantly keeps slashing every single zombie cleanly through the neck with precise sword strokes towards their necks. Cleaning cutting through the rotted neck tissue and constantly decapitating more and more Zombies,as he nears the final 10 he calmly wipes the sweat from his brow and mutters a phrase

Hitotsume, Nadegiri!

Zero rears back slightly and even without shunpo dashes through the remaining zombies with a swift burst of speed,seconds pass and it seems as though not a single scratch was laid down on the corpses until finally their heads slowly roll down with blood spurting out like a mad fountain.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Professional Poster
Namine

Killing Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Time   Killing Time EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 10:28 pm

i smile and clap. "bravo! shinigami bravo!" i smile and jump from my place landing gently on the ground. "but you just killed my hunters now i must search this area alone for it..." I mummble to myself as i turn away from you and walk.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

Killing Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Time   Killing Time EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 7:05 pm

*Zero turned to the young woman*What is it that you are looking for anyways? Also the name is Zero Kanzaki of Squad 11. Secondly what the hell are these weird creatures? I must know, They seem human but have no rational thought whatsoever!
Back to top Go down
Namine
Professional Poster
Namine

Killing Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Time   Killing Time EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 10:01 pm

"Hmm?" i turn towards you again " You your Zero Kenzaki hmm... i thought you were 11th division..." I smile " so it seems the rumors of your division being all brawn and no brain must be true"
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

Killing Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Time   Killing Time EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 6:20 pm

*Zero smirks confidently, and grips tightly onto the hilt of his Zanpaktou.*

"I can assure you that we're not as stupid as people say,we simply stick to the believe that a Shinigami can be strong even without skills in Kido or Reiatsu control. Trust me I'm really only their 4th seat. You should see Captain Zaraki in action, he's truely a terror to behold in combat!"

"Also,if one is going to show themselves to an opponent,one should introduce themselves as well. It's considered common courtesy in combat that Squad 11 strictly follows. It is so that at the very least if someone dies, they at least have the honor of knowing their opponent's name!"
Back to top Go down
Namine
Professional Poster
Namine

Killing Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Time   Killing Time EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 7:34 pm

"Im well aware of the rules child i was ex captain of that."I grin and spin turning my back to you. "and as i do not see you killing me any time son you knowing my name is futile. "i smirk.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

Killing Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Time   Killing Time EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 7:49 pm

*Zero smirks at the mysterious young woman, and grumbles angrily.*

"I'm not a kid! Matter of fact I know were both shinigami, but I'm probably at least 100 years older than you are! Besides,I have a dream...and it is to perfect my swordsmanship and technique,so I can one day become the Captain of Squad 11! I want to one day become Kenpachi Kanzaki,and although our reiatsu is sealed in this area,I'm sure you can feel that my Bankai is on the brink of awakening inside me cause I can feel it!"
Back to top Go down
Namine
Professional Poster
Namine

Killing Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Time   Killing Time EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 8:19 pm

"I yawn and continue walking my body flickers a moment. I walk on. "You are such a sad excuse for a squad 11 member." I look at you " there is no way youll ever become captain with your skill."
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

Killing Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Time   Killing Time EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 8:24 pm

*Zero calmly keeps his composure,grumbling under his breath slightly as he squints his eyes and glares at this strange woman,keeping his left hand gripped firmly on the hilt of his Zanpaktou,as he swiftly runs off and leaps towards Namine trying to follow her.*

"There was no way you were the Captain of Squad 11,the last Kenpachi before Zaraki was Kenpachi Kiganjo and he got killed in one strike from Captain Zaraki! I've practiced and practiced for years and years to get where I am now and I'm not willing to give it all up just yet"
Back to top Go down
Namine
Professional Poster
Namine

Killing Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Time   Killing Time EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 8:28 pm

I grin" and who do you think was captain before that lazy trash? i was removed from captancy once i was discovered to be criminally insane." I grin " i was immediately replaced and stricken from all records of having existed..the 9th kenpachi you know was false."
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

Killing Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Time   Killing Time EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 8:56 pm

*Zero follows after this woman,glaring intensely at her.*

"I hear that before Kiganjo was Kirio Hikifune,and Hikifune was reassigned to central 46! However,I was still a teenager in the rukongai when that stuff happened so I'm kinda spotty on that. Anyhow that was over 200 years ago so what are you trying to tell me Ma'am?"
Back to top Go down
Namine
Professional Poster
Namine

Killing Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Time   Killing Time EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 9:04 pm

I smirk "i believe you have your divisions crossed my dear, Kirio was former 12th division captain promoted to royal guard." I smile and walk faster. " And im telling you your not fit to become the greatest swordman let alone Kenpachi and captain of the 11th division."
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

Killing Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Time   Killing Time EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 9:48 pm

*Zero smirks and follows this woman even closer,with a smirk as he solemly unsheaths his Zanpaktou and grasps it firmly in his left hand eye'ing this woman carefully.*

"And you would happen to be? I just dispatched a large group of your zombies without breaking a sweat or letting one touch me and I dispatched that final group with a single precise slash."
Back to top Go down
Namine
Professional Poster
Namine

Killing Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Time   Killing Time EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 9:56 pm

I sigh. " you can destroy innocent humans with primal brain functions in one strike. Im soc proud of you. " I roll my eyes and walk. "you humans, shinigami, and hollows are all the same you approach a situation with brute force and call it science. Fools." I place my hand on my blade. " need i remind you child that you speak to somone beyond your level of ability."
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

Killing Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Time   Killing Time EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 10:15 pm

*Zero sighs and grumbles to himself a little bit,clenching tightly onto his Zanpaktou.*

"I'd give anything to become stronger...I wanna achieve my Bankai...and heck I'm even willing to have my soul chain ripped out one day just so I can potentially become a Vaizard...but those days are still a few years behind I assume. After this situation is taken care of in Karakura...I'll return to the Seireitei and shoot for 3rd seat,and then Lieutenant. I can assure you this much."
Back to top Go down
Namine
Professional Poster
Namine

Killing Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Time   Killing Time EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 10:30 pm

"Che."I look back with mild annoyance. "and you believe you are worthy of the lieutenant seat and willing to become a vizard.. fools like you exist to be killed by the ones who truely deserve power." i turn my bakc to you." begone and live your life till you are killed for your foolishness it is your destiny."
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

Killing Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Time   Killing Time EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 9:10 pm

*Zero stands there and lets out a dissapointed sigh,dropping his Zanpaktou into the ground.*

"I'll never become stronger,I want to be I'll never get stronger,be that as it may I'm not the weakest either and I'll try as hard as I can to make myself as strong as I possibly can. I'll prove her wrong alright. I hope I can do that."
Back to top Go down
Namine
Professional Poster
Namine

Killing Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Time   Killing Time EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 1:20 pm

I look at you. If you wish to prove me wrong then do so, you show weakness by dropping you blade if you let words defeat you you will never be strong. Man up and never give up, destroy everything in your path that is the true way to become strong you are an 11th division member you dont need vizard powers to become strong you have all the power you need in your hands use it! dont falter in your hope kill me and show me and yourself that you have the power to become anything"
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

Killing Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Time   Killing Time EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 8:16 pm

*Zero regains his composure and calmly reaches down to pick up his Zanpaktou coldly holding it firmly in the grasp of his left hand.*

"I guess your right,here your saying I'm a weakling but I'm quite sure I have untapped potential I have yet to discover. I studied hard at the academy,trained my zanjutsu in solitude year after year,day after day. For that however only allowed me to graduate top of my class in Zanjutsu and Hoho...only that alone."

*Zero calmly grasps onto the hilt of his blade with his left hand,and quickly assumes an offensive stance with his blade,carefully eye'ing his opponent and standing perfectly still for a few seconds. Roughly after 10 seconds pass Zero charges forth with a burst of speed,nearing his approach to her position he makes a swift short-hop to the left side and leaps forward,intending to slash at the right side of her torso.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Killing Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Time   Killing Time Empty

Back to top Go down

Killing Time
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next