Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
More Unpleasantries... - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
More Unpleasantries... - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

More Unpleasantries... - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

More Unpleasantries... - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
More Unpleasantries... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
More Unpleasantries... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
More Unpleasantries... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
More Unpleasantries... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
More Unpleasantries... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
More Unpleasantries... - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMore Unpleasantries... - Page 2 I_voting_barMore Unpleasantries... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
More Unpleasantries... - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMore Unpleasantries... - Page 2 I_voting_barMore Unpleasantries... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

More Unpleasantries...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet
Name: Itami Moeru
Race: Shinigami

More Unpleasantries... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Unpleasantries...   More Unpleasantries... - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 10:33 pm

I saw every movement. I was able to predict his movements quite well. I was able to because I knew that as soon as his eyes fell upon the wooden sword, he would try to get it. It was all a matter of how. I swiftly bring my wings forward and wrap them around my body. This effectively blocks the sword attack. I then raise my sword and make a quick 2 slashes across his chest in an X shape.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet
Name: Kyousuke Junichiro

PostSubject: Re: More Unpleasantries...   More Unpleasantries... - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 10:39 pm

Kyousuke spins himself around the Captain's attack. As he does, he attempts to deliver a swift cut across his neck. Every movement worked to exacerbate his wounded arm, but to Kyousuke, it was merely a small nag to throw his concentration; something he would not allow so easily, not after all he had been through. He wanted to see for himself what he could do against a Captain of the Soul Society...
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: More Unpleasantries...   More Unpleasantries... - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 10:42 pm

I bend my knees back, and the sword slides across my face. I then spin behind him, and send my leg forward to trip him. This is just a diversion to distract him. I then bring my sword in a diagonal slash across his back. I put enough strength to just send him forward a little bit. I didn't want to hurt him anymore.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: More Unpleasantries...   More Unpleasantries... - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 10:51 pm

He felt his sword slice nothing but air as the Captain disappeared behind him, feeling his leg shoving down on him, forcing Kyousuke to plant face-first on the mat. He didn't remain in that position for more than a split second, feeling another attack coming. He quickly rolls over onto his back, raising his sword up defensively.

The Captain's sword came down on his like a ship anchor. With the strength of only one arm at his disposal, Kyousuke saw his own dull blade slowly sinking closer to his own face as he fought against the Captain's strength, by which there was no comparison...
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: More Unpleasantries...   More Unpleasantries... - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 10:54 pm

I watch as he rolls out the way. He blocks my strike, and tries to fight back.
I like your ingenuity. You've really got what it takes.
I then ease up, and with a fast spin, I send my sword horizontally toward his. The amount of force was able to break his sword in half with ease.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: More Unpleasantries...   More Unpleasantries... - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 11:03 pm

Kyousuke prepared to block the next strike, but was caught off-guard by the sheer magnitude of force the Squad 5 Captain exerted, watching as his wooden blade shatters in a sea of wooden splinters before him. Now, he was weaponless...

'Okay. Plan C." He tells himself, looking up from his back to the Captain.

Throwing his legs back, he rolls away from him and rises back up to his feet, panting a bit. Without a sword to use, Kyousuke resolved himself to using the art of Hakuda to continue the battle. He sets his legs apart and raises his left hand in a defensive stance, ready to proceed...
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: More Unpleasantries...   More Unpleasantries... - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 11:06 pm

He still plans to continue. He got some guts.
Do you really want to continue this? I mean really, this is really not much of fight. I think you're a great swordsman, but you're just out of your league when it comes to me. Maybe it's time to call it quits. You should learn all you can.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: More Unpleasantries...   More Unpleasantries... - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 11:14 pm

"I know I must sound crazy, Captain Moeru, but I am learning." He assures him, keeping his right arm hidden from view, so it wouldn't serve as a burden during the fight, "This is how I learn, sir. Please...keep going."

As he said this, his body began to grow luminescent with the glow of a deep purple light burning around him, "If my enemy is stronger, I must learn to become stronger. It's how I survive." Kyousuke adds as the glow around him intensifies, seeming to emanate from his eyes as well...
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Ex-Captain of the 12th Division
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet
Name: Koga Wolf

PostSubject: Re: More Unpleasantries...   More Unpleasantries... - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 12:11 am

Koga appears at the entrance,his hands behind is head.
"Someone mind explaining to me why the new Captain of Squad 5 is sparring with a student?"
Koga asks bordly,yawning at the end of the sentence.
"Especially a student that I actually like. I mean common this kid is pretty smart all things considering. And if he's still standing after the length of spirit energy iv sensed. Im assuming he will pass me in a couple hundred years."
Back to top Go down
https://bleachbattlefield.rpg-board.net
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: More Unpleasantries...   More Unpleasantries... - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 12:27 am

Their spar briefly interrupted by the sound of another familiar voice, Kyousuke turns to see the infamous, revered Captain of Squad 12, Koga Wolf, standing outside the dojo. Not wanting to make it seem like he was being bullied by Captain Moeru, he answered honestly, "Captain Wolf, Captain Moeru here came by to compliment me on my Zanjutsu skills." He explains calmly, facing the snowy-haired powerhouse directly.

His right arm had grown completely numb and severely discolored, yet Kyousuke seemed unbothered by it, "He asked if I was willing to spar with him to show more of what I was capable of, which was a challenge I accepted. What you see right now, sir, are the results of our battle so far."

He glanced over to the Squad 5 Captain for a moment before redirecting his attention over to Captain Wolf of Squad 12...

'Did Captain Wolf just say I could surpass him in a couple hundred years?' He thought to himself, a bit stunned and humbled by such a remark from such a powerful force as he. More so, these words only undressed his determination to be among the greats of the Shinigami...
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: More Unpleasantries...   More Unpleasantries... - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 5:38 am

I watched the exchange of words. I began to shake my head.
I knew this was a bad idea. I'm so stupid. Why did I do this? I'm sorry Kyousuke. I'm sorry Koga.
I then start to scold myself on what I did.
What is wrong with me?
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: More Unpleasantries...   More Unpleasantries... - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 4:33 pm

Kogs gives off a small chuckle and walks over to Kyosuke.
"So you passing all of your classes?"
He says looking at Kyosuke.
Koga practically now ignored Itami.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: More Unpleasantries...   More Unpleasantries... - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 4:41 pm

Watching the Captain of Squad 12 advance towards him, Kyousuke finally dropped his guard, relaxing into a calm stance as he answers, "Most of them, sir." He confesses forwardly, "I don't seem to posses much skill in the Kido arts; the Masters say my reiatsu is...too wild."

There was no lie; Kyousuke had shown to have virtually no understanding about controlling his energy. It was constantly leaking out, he was told. But in every other class, he advanced at a magnificent rate...
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: More Unpleasantries...   More Unpleasantries... - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 4:49 pm

I looked up. I regained my lost composure and watched the two talk.
The same old Koga I see. Shouldn't surprise me that you would just ignore me like that.
I take the wooded sword and thrust it into the ground after I spin it around a few times.
Kyousuke you have a true gift in the Zanjututsu art. I respect people who favor the sword.
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: More Unpleasantries...   More Unpleasantries... - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 4:59 pm

Koga hears Kyosuke out and pats him on the shoulder.
"Well keep it up. We all lack in some depeartment. Perfectly natural."
Koga then looks at Itami.
"You're still here? Huh thought you would have left already.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: More Unpleasantries...   More Unpleasantries... - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 5:08 pm

Kyousuke turned a glance over to the Squad 5 Captain, humbly bowing his head to him in response, "Thank you, Captain Moeru. I appreciate you allowing me to train with you today."

While he knew battling a Captain of the Seireitei was a fruitless effort at best, Kyousuke still felt like he hadn't reached his limit yet. Either way, it appeared their fight was concluded...for now.

He then turned his eyes back to Captain Wolf as he gave him a few light slaps on his shoulder. He felt rather inspired by the Captain's demeanor and delivers a nod to him, "Yes sir. I will."

'Does the Captain really believe I can become that powerful?' He wondered quietly to himself as Captain Wolf began to address Captain Moeru, sensing a moment of tension between them.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: More Unpleasantries...   More Unpleasantries... - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 5:14 pm

I glared at Koga.
Koga this feud has gone on long enough. I know what I have done, and I don't like it. I paid for my mistakes. It was foolish of me to do what I did. But all I want to do is make amends and do what is right. Is that so wrong? Why do you continue to hate me so much?
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: More Unpleasantries...   More Unpleasantries... - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 6:03 pm

Koga looks at Itami bordly.
"Simply because you not only betrayed one organization but two. Your betrayed one,turned to another,betrayed them and came back to the first. I have no trust in people like you. No trust means no respect. Your worthless trash in my eyes."
Koga appears to be bored and lazy as he speaks.
Koga pats Kyosuke on the shoulder once more.
"Enjoy your school year. Graduate. Who knows maybe you'll join my Squad."
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: More Unpleasantries...   More Unpleasantries... - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 6:17 pm

While the two Captains conversed, Kyousuke turned his attention down to his wounded arm, which had turned black and blue all the way down to his forearm, and half-way up his bicep.

'Hrm. Doesn't look too bad.' He thought to himself, 'Considering everything that old man put me through.'

He was roused from his muse as he felt Captain Wolf's hand on his shoulder once more. Looking up at him, Kyousuke gave a confident grin, "That would be an honor, sir. I will do my best."
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: More Unpleasantries...   More Unpleasantries... - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 7:14 pm

I begin to shake with anger. I control it, but barely. Then, I stopped. I took a deep breath. The next words I said were sincere and I actually meant them. I look at Koga. My eyes set with determination.
You are right Koga. You are absolutely right. You have every reason not to trust me. You deserve not to trust me.
I look down, and sigh. I then look back up at Koga.
My mother was the first captain of Squad 5. She did what she expected others to do. She led by example. She taught me to always stand up for what I believe in. I will do that. I came back to Soul Society because I had lost site of that. Call me a traitor if you wish, but I will prove myself. I will do whatever it takes to protect those that need protecting. Even if it cost me my life.
My eyes had now become fiery with passion and desire.
Koga. What the last thing I must say is something that I've never said before. It is something that I find hard to say. But I think but I think you deserve this. Koga I am sorry. I am sorry for everything that I have done. I just want to do what is right. I hope you will except this. If not then I will continue to try and prove myself to you. I no longer what to be known as a traiter. You can call me worthless trash if you want. You can call me a traiter. But I will not give up on my goal. I hope you can see the sincerity of my words.
I stand there, waiting for his reply.
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: More Unpleasantries...   More Unpleasantries... - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 11:47 pm

Koga takes out a his serum from his hoari and injects it into Kyosuke,to heal his arm,only letting out a small portion.
Koga looks at Kyosuke.
"I will see you after your graduation then probably."
Koga begins listening to Itami.
Half way through Koga puts his hands behind his head and begins to walk out.
"Yea yea whatever."
Koga says,still bored.

(OOCC:Koga is acting like this because of his sense of Apathy xD)
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: More Unpleasantries...   More Unpleasantries... - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 12:00 am

Kyousuke's attention had been drawn towards Captain Moeru as he pleaded to earn Captain Wolf's forgiveness. This distraction left him unprepared for the injection he suddenly felt piecing his right arm. Kyousuke observed curiously as he began to feel a sharp pain, which he winced under for a moment, but soon began to notice the discoloration in his arm returning.

The spectacle was rather stunning to him as he could also feel his fractured elbow regaining feeling as well. Finallt, his arm appeared to be back to normal. Slightly amazed, Kyousuke began to flex his arm back and forth. It had been completely healed.

"Thank you, Captain sir." He says calmly, feeling he would find being part of Squad 12 an interesting experience indeed. The thought caused a wry grin to spread across his lips, watching as Captain Wolf took his leave...
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: More Unpleasantries...   More Unpleasantries... - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 12:03 am

I just shook my head. As I turned around I whispered loud enough for Koga to hear as he walked away.
You never cease to amaze me. O and Kyousuke, keep up the good work.
I then put my hands behind my head.
I won't give up Koga. I will never give up.
I then left without a bit of regret.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: More Unpleasantries...   More Unpleasantries... - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 12:31 am

Kyousuke turned a final glance to Captain Moeru as, he too, took his leave from the dojo, "Thank you, sir. I will." He assures him, now more determined to put up an even better fight against either Captain, should they decide to test him again.

All was at last quiet within the Zanjutsu Hall. Kyousuke stood on the training mat slowly flexing his right arm back and forth. He smirked as he clenched his hand into a fist, "Interesting..." He mutters. Lifting his head up high, his body suddenly vanished, as though dematerialized by the air itself...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Unpleasantries...   More Unpleasantries... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

More Unpleasantries...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Battlefield :: Soul Society :: Seireitei :: Shinō Academy :: Hakuda Training Dojo-
Jump to: