Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
The Great Divide EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
The Great Divide EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

The Great Divide EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

The Great Divide EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
The Great Divide EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
The Great Divide EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
The Great Divide EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
The Great Divide EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
The Great Divide EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
The Great Divide I_vote_lcapThe Great Divide I_voting_barThe Great Divide I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
The Great Divide I_vote_lcapThe Great Divide I_voting_barThe Great Divide I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

The Great Divide

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet
Name: Honjo Minamoto
Race: Shinigami

The Great Divide Empty
PostSubject: The Great Divide   The Great Divide EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 2:09 pm

I reach the outskirts of karakura taking a diffrent direction than normal. As i reach a clearing an immense spiritual pressure hits me. "what the hell is that!?" I look around and as i walk forward it grows more dense.

Last edited by Honjo on Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

The Great Divide Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Divide   The Great Divide EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 2:22 pm

I step forward more and slowly the sky grows dark and thunder rumbles as i near a large canyon. I feel the pressure coming from there. "what is this?" I step sloser and the ground rumbles as lightning strikes around me. I draw my zan and step back as teh canyon aeupts in a black liquid that rises to the sky and runs sideways like a wall of fire.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

The Great Divide Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Divide   The Great Divide EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 2:26 pm

I jump back as part of the liquid shoots out towards me. the ground explodes from the force and i wince as i land and see a gash on my side. "how the hell?!" I couch as it turns black in color. "fuck i would end up against another poisonous bastard."
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

The Great Divide Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Divide   The Great Divide EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 3:45 pm

I jump back as more spear like projectiles fire from the black wall and look in shock as their direction seems to change and they rain down upon me. i feel several graze me and more stab through me. "Gaaah!!!" I hit the ground with a massive explosion as the ground erupts from the forse. I cough up a black liquid as i feel the poison act through my body swiftly.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

The Great Divide Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Divide   The Great Divide EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 3:55 pm

I wince and in my mind i see the images of Ayame, rizu, koga, itami, and my division in its entierty. "I wont die here.. I .." I cough up more liquid mixed with blood. "I cant die here. I stand as the spears retract. I close my eyes and stand my spiritual pressure leaks out slowly and as my next words are spoken. "Ban...Kai..." My reishi explodes and my ring shatters and my Gentei Kaijo is broken by the shier force of my out break the ground explodes and moves outwards destroying any and everything in its way.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

The Great Divide Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Divide   The Great Divide EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 4:16 pm

I open my eyes and they glow bright red and my reishi becomes manifested. I roar along with my zanpakutos howl and my reishi roars with us. My hair changes my body changes as i let my true self through. I wake up in a blackarea but no liquid beneath my feet.
"w..where am i..." I look around, this isnt kusas relm.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

The Great Divide Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Divide   The Great Divide EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 4:24 pm

I walk and my foot steps echo.

"Youv been strong My child..And youve come far. but now is the time you wake up fully. you have undergone many changes many trials but if you wish to truely achieve the level of power you need to protect them.."

Images of ayame, rizu, and others appear and float around me.

" then let me have control this once and from this day forward you will be able to protect them all but i warn you.. this is a deal and a gift and with it comes at a costs"
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

The Great Divide Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Divide   The Great Divide EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 4:29 pm

"I grant you this power at the cost of your zanpakuto.

I listen and feel a hand on my shoulder.

"and whats that mean?"

Kusas voice sounds by me and i look at her.

"I mean that you will nolonger be seperate entities you will be come one and i will become one with you.

"who are you?" i call out

"I am the very spirit that has been with you from birth in the human world and bonded to you in your death. i am the embodie ment of instinct and power...but for now you must listen to my last words."

I nod and kusa looks at me and nods.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

The Great Divide Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Divide   The Great Divide EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 4:33 pm

"In the distant future a time will come when my power must be released through your death."

My eyes widen in shock.

"You will know the time when it comes and you will do so of your free will."

I look at kusa and see the anger on her face.

"So i give you my life for the power to protect my loved oned and friends?"

"that is correct..."

I look at kusa and pat her head.
"I accept"

"What?! you cant be serious honjo!!!"

"I am" I look at her and she looks back snd tears up turning away from me.

"Your so foolish and selfish but fine... I accept too..."

Then it ssettled..." My power is yours to command after today. now watch my power first hand and see what is to come"
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

The Great Divide Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Divide   The Great Divide EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 4:39 pm

I turn and look at the new screen and see through my own eyes once more.

My fangs grow and my reishi becomes super heated as claws of clames form over my hands and feet and flaming tails grow nine in all with wings of fame i feel the burning power and as the Wall attacks i vanish. I jump and spin before slashing and sending a massive slash at him the large flame crescent slashes through teh wall and t reforms as the wall manifests a large form of a humanoid like creature.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

The Great Divide Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Divide   The Great Divide EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 4:45 pm

It forms a large blade of liquid and slashes down at me. I dodge and send my claw along it and up into the face of the monster and as i go through i grin as i see the arrancar controlling it and grab him by the throat. "A release where you esute poison and controle it from the inside hmm? impressive." I grip tighter. "but the boy is no longer as weak as he was." I grin sadisticly and look at the arrancar as he claws at my face marking my left eye and i crush his neck from the anger that it causes.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

The Great Divide Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Divide   The Great Divide EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 4:50 pm

I stand snd take the blade from him as the flames around me extinguish.

I look away from the screen and at kusa who nods. " Impressive"

The voice speaks again. "Now close your eyes."

Me and kusa obey and as we doon we feel the sensation of falling before every incg of my body feels as id it were being consumed by lava.
"Gaaaaaah!!!" as the pain intensifies it reaches a level of unimaginable pain. I black out and as i do the words leave my mouth. "It... is... done..."
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Squad 12 Captain and President of the SRDI
Rizu

Character Sheet
Name: Rizu Yukino

The Great Divide Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Divide   The Great Divide EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 5:03 pm

*Doing her rounds in Karakura town, Rizu feels a spike in spiritual pressure and a disrupted aura. She shunpos until she's closer to the aura and realizes who it belongs to.* ...Nii-chan's here. *She begins to shunpo and run towards the outskirts of town and she feels the pressure spike almost completely die and Honjo's aura appears severely disrupted. Rizu continues forward until she reaches him, seeing a wasteland around him singed by an explosion of sorts. He is laying on the ground in the middle of it all, unconscious. Panicked, she runs to his side and drops down to her knees, looking over at him.*

Nii...chan? *Though his aura is the same, his appearance is uncomparable to the brother she knew. Shaking her head of this thought, she places a hand on his chest to feel his aura. She shivers as she notices an immense level of poison in his system.* Damn it...what the hell happened to you brother... *She reaches for her lieutenant's badge, removing a small syringe with a strong poison antidote and immediately stabs it into his arm.* You're going to be okay nii-chan...I know you will be. *She sits with him allowing the antidote to move through his body, trembling as she runs her hand over his hair.*
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Squad 12 Captain and President of the SRDI
Rizu

Character Sheet
Name: Rizu Yukino

The Great Divide Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Divide   The Great Divide EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 5:20 pm

*As the poison is almost entirely neutralized, she pulls out the regeneration syrum from her lieutenant's badge and uses a very small amount to heal Honjo's wounds over time. Rizu pulls her zanpakuto off of her back and opens a senkaimon. She resheaths it and slowly lifts her brother up off the ground, putting him over her left shoulder.* I'll take care of you nii-chan...I won't leave you.

*Once through the senkaimon and in the soul society, Rizu takes Honjo to the Squad 4 hospital. She pulls up a chair beside his bed and watches him intently, settling in to wait by his side until he wakes.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Great Divide Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Divide   The Great Divide Empty

Back to top Go down

The Great Divide
Page 1 of 1