Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
A Connection EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
A Connection EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

A Connection EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

A Connection EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
A Connection EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
A Connection EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
A Connection EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
A Connection EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
A Connection EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
A Connection I_vote_lcapA Connection I_voting_barA Connection I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

A Connection

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rizu
Squad 12 Captain and President of the SRDI
Rizu

Character Sheet
Name: Rizu Yukino
Race: Shinigami

A Connection Empty
PostSubject: A Connection   A Connection EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 6:24 pm

*Rizu reaches the forest clearing and smiles, looking around at the familiar trees and the blue sky.* Alright, let's get to it then shall we?

*She looks fondly upon her zanpakuto and sits beneath the largest tree in the clearing, crossing her legs and resting her zanpakuto on her lap. She shuts her eyes and takes a deep breath, relaxing slowly into a meditative state.*
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

A Connection Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Connection   A Connection EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 8:48 pm

*With each breath, Rizu sinks deeper and deeper into her unconscious mind. When she has finally reached a complete state of meditation, she finds herself in a snow covered field of ice flowers, powdery snow falling gently from the pale blue sky. She exhales as she takes in the beauty, watching her breath turn into a cool mist.* What is this place?

*As she speaks, she feels a slender hand rest on her shoulder. She turns around to see Hisame in all her beauty with a warm smile on her face.* Welcome, Rizuka. This is my world, where I spend my time when I'm not fighting alongside you. You know, you've come a very long way since we first met.

*Rizu smiles up at Hisame and nods, bowing slightly.* I have you to thank for that. Without you I would not be as strong as I am. *Hisame laughs quietly and tilts her head with a smile.* And I would not be here without you at all. *Hisame reaches out and places a hand over Rizu's heart.* I live here, right with you. Now. I know you've come for a reason.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

A Connection Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Connection   A Connection EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 9:24 pm

*She takes a step forward and nods, determination in her eyes.* Yes. You were trying to physically communicate with me during my fight with that Arrancar. Our connection was severed. I've come to reconnect it. I've come so we can achieve bankai. *Hisame smiles comfortingly at her and gracefully sits down in the snow. She motions for Rizu to sit in front of her; she complies.* Of course. You're ready. This may be a different and strange experience for you. Please, close your eyes.

*Nodding, Rizu shuts her eyes and takes a slow, deep breath. As she does, she feels Hisame rest her hands on her upper chest. Slowly, she begins to sway and lose balance, becoming dizzy. Rizu makes an attempt at opening her eyes, but is unable to.* Wh-what's happening...Hisame..? I'm still here Rizuka, I know you feel my presence. Relax. Slow your breathing. You needn't worry about the details. *Rizu nods weakly, slowing her breathing.* B-but... *Before she can protest she blacks out entirely, falling forward.*
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

A Connection Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Connection   A Connection EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 10:09 pm

*Rizu wakes up muttering to herself, feeling a chill to the bone. She slowly opens her eyes and her eyes burn with cold.* Nngh...what happened... *She looks around to see that she's back in the forest clearing and Hisame is nowhere to be found.* H-Hisame? Ungh... *She feels a sharp pain in her chest and places her hand where the pain is coming from, feeling a strange mark.* Rizuka...you're finally awake. Hisame? Where are you? Why...why am I back in Soul Society? Don't panic Rizuka. I am right here with you. Right...here.

*As Hisame speaks, Rizu feels
an icy cold burn where that strange mark is. She hears Hisame giggle quietly.* You really are part of me now...aren't you? Yes, Rizuka. Now, I am. Turn around, I've set up an ice crystal. There's something you should see. This...is your bankai form.

*Rizu stands up slowly and turns around to see a reflective surface. She sees that she is dressed in a knee-length, blaring white kimono and she is glowing with cold, white reiatsu. She notices that she no longer posesses a zanpakuto. Before she can question it, Hisame answers her thoughts.* Your powers are within you now in bankai form. You do not need to wield a sword. I am very much within you. *Rizu smiles and nods, placing her hand on top of the mark on her chest.* It feels right. Thank you, Hisame. *Rizu starts walking out of the clearing, eager to test out her new powers.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Connection Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Connection   A Connection Empty

Back to top Go down

A Connection
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Battlefield :: Human World :: Fake Karakura Town :: Parks :: Karakura Community Park-
Jump to: