Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
consequences - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
consequences - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

consequences - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

consequences - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
consequences - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
consequences - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
consequences - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
consequences - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
consequences - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
consequences - Page 4 I_vote_lcapconsequences - Page 4 I_voting_barconsequences - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
consequences - Page 4 I_vote_lcapconsequences - Page 4 I_voting_barconsequences - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

consequences

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Ex-Captain of the 12th Division
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet
Name: Koga Wolf
Race: Shinigami

consequences - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: consequences   consequences - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 2:24 pm

Koga begins to drop down towards the ground in an evasive manuvar to dodge the attacks.
"A little more and ill blast this sucker in half."
Koga thinks to himself as the butt of the pole arm stands on the wind board.
Koga continues to charge his attack,wanting to finish this monster off.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachbattlefield.rpg-board.net
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet
Name: Fukaku Nayamasa
Race: Quincy

PostSubject: Re: consequences   consequences - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 2:44 pm

The low mouth quietly latches onto a nearby rock, latching on with it's jaws. Fukaku smirked. He'd begun to gain control of the creature, though he knew he had about one shot left now. It all came down to this...
Back to top Go down
http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: consequences   consequences - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 2:48 pm

Koga grins and goes straight above the monster.
The wind board disappears underneath Koga.
Koga grips his pole arm with his right hand,right in the middle.
Koga at the same time points his left index and middle finger straight down the middle of the creature.
The powerful blast was quadrupled in power and blasts with tremendous speed down at the monster.
Koga shunpoes away,not wanting to give the monster a chance.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: consequences   consequences - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 3:20 pm

Fukaku grins, as the one mouth clamps down. Between Fukaku and his beasts' growing speed, and using the mouth as a grappling rope, they manage to pull themselves away from the blast at lightning speed, only taking a light hit on the side of the beat. Moving away from the attack at top speed, a large section of the rock breaks off, and the mouth whips it at Koga at an incredibly fast speed, faster than either Fukaku or his arrows can move. right afterwards, Fukaku's monster moves incredibly quickly towards Kogs.
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: consequences   consequences - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 5:16 pm

Koga shunpoes away from the attack.
In mid shunpoe Koga speaks his spell with a whisper.
"Ventus Ascendens(Riding the Wind)"
The board appears and the second the shunpoe ends Koga moves to the side hitten.
Koga slashes 4 times,in a cross pattern.
"Nami Venti"
The 4 blasts appear in the area Koga slashed at.
Koga then moves away,backwards by 10 feet.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: consequences   consequences - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 7:50 pm

Fukaku stopped, realizing it's now or never.
The beast let off a final roar before dissipating, it's energy going mostly into the atmosphere, though Fukaku partially regenerated his own with what remained. Fukaku immediately used some of that to form a whitte wing on his back. "Licht Regen!" Fukaku yelled, as he fired thousands of arrows at Koga.
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: consequences   consequences - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 8:14 pm

Koga begins to move backwards at max speed, keeping his eye on Fukaku.
Koga suddenly stops and holds out his left hand at the arrows.
"Bakudo 81 Danku!"
Koga yells out as an enhanced danku is created,blocking the arrows,leaving a slight crack.
"That was close kid. You almost got me."
Koga says with a little chuckle.
"But now the beast is out of the way I can get serious!"
Koga's spirit energy escapes his body,it appears as if it is ready to mold into is form but it dosent.
"Hado 90 Black Coffin!"
Koga fires a hado 90 straight at the man at 2/3rds powers. With the Bankai enhancement it seems as if it would be slightly under full power.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: consequences   consequences - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 8:31 pm

Fukaku started to charge his shumatsu taiho, keenly aware he might only get one shot. firing it at the section of the section of the hado box nearest to him, he did what he could to alleviate the damage. Fukaku grunted, as the blades went though him. As the box opened again, showing a tattered Fukaku standing up, one noticed many different stab wounds all over his body. Fukaku stood momentarily, and managed to turn slightly to look at Koga. his mouth opened as if he was trying to say something, as he looked at koga. Before he could say anything, however, he fell over, face-first, onto the ground. his aura was suddenly noticable, black reiatsu around him. Then, the aura changed to a reddish color, before fading from view once more, as a small puddle of blood starts to form.
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: consequences   consequences - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 11:50 pm

Koga pressed the red button on his gauntlet again.
As the extra energy disappeared Koga began to pant a little, a lil releaved from the regeneration.
"The experiment was perfect."
Koga thought to himself as he deactivated his bankai and sheaths his sword.

Koga shunpoes down to the Quincy.
"You fought well kid. Keep it up."
Koga goes into the secrret capatrment in his hoari and grabs the regeneration vial.
Koga squats down,slightly injects the Quincy and releases half of the serum into him.
"I want you to talk to your leader. Tell him Aizen is going to invade Karakura town soon. He should prepare and help the Soul Society. Put asside grudges to fix a world problem."
Koga says as he then injects himself.
"Do this for the guy who saved your life."
Koga opens a senkimon and steps through it.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: consequences   consequences - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 1:29 am

Fukaku watched, as the shinigai deactivated the gauntlet.
"He's upgraded his gear... and likely will do so in the future as well. powerful... I can't win..." Fukaku thought to himself. Suddenly, confused, he watched as Koga's bankai dissipated, as he sheathed his blade.
"Why did he stop... is he going to--Oh, No!" Fukaku's thoughts turned to horror as he remembered the stories told of torture and experimentation on captured quincy. "No, I'd rather eat my own arrow." Fukaku thought to himself, starting to struggle as he tried to commit suicide. "Alas, I don't even have the energy to move." Fukaku lamented, as his consciousness started to fade.
"what?" He though to himself, as he felt the injection go into him. " Some sort of drug..? No, it's making it easier to think, matter of fact." Fukaku thought, as he heard Koga's words, and felt a tinle around his wounds. "This shinigami... saved my life?" Fukaku thought, as conflictions entered his mind. Every encounter he'd had with shinigami entered his mind.
Shinigami killing his parents...
A friendly spar with Kanzaki...
Zain getting trapped in a hado 90...
Shinigami, hollows, and quincy working together to protect karakura...
Zain's death at the hands of Honjo...
Jinto's death at his own hands...
Koga, his most persistent foe, trying to kill him...
Koga, his most persistent foe, trying to save him...
Fukaku tried to make an image out of all these pieces, and tried to piece together what a shinigami was... and what they were to him...
Fukaku found it hard to think on the subject, confusion entering his mind.
Then, the blackness at the edge of his vision finally, mercifully, enveloped him, giving him a few hours where he wouldn't have to think at all...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: consequences   consequences - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

consequences
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Battlefield :: Human World :: Fake Karakura Town :: Town Outskirts-
Jump to: