Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Tundra's garden EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Tundra's garden EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Tundra's garden EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Tundra's garden EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Tundra's garden EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Tundra's garden EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Tundra's garden EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Tundra's garden EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Tundra's garden EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Tundra's garden I_vote_lcapTundra's garden I_voting_barTundra's garden I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Tundra's garden I_vote_lcapTundra's garden I_voting_barTundra's garden I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Tundra's garden

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tundra
Tundra

Character Sheet
Name: Latundra
Race: Quincy

Tundra's garden Empty
PostSubject: Tundra's garden   Tundra's garden EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 1:57 pm

Latundra sat in her backyard taking care of her garden. Her hair was up in a ponytail and her eyes focused on the task at hand. Today she was planting herbs. "Took awhile for the weather to be right for this." She said to herself. She sighed as she moved the dirt and placed the herb into the ground and covored it once more. She stood up and looked to the sky. "Looks like it time for meditation." She walked to the back door and opened it before looking back at her garden. "Grow well." She stepped inside of the house and closed the door before heading to her room to meditate.
Back to top Go down

Tundra's garden
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Battlefield :: Human World :: Fake Karakura Town :: Residential District-
Jump to: