Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Familar Faces.. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Familar Faces.. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Familar Faces.. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Familar Faces.. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Familar Faces.. EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Familar Faces.. EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Familar Faces.. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Familar Faces.. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Familar Faces.. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Familar Faces.. I_vote_lcapFamilar Faces.. I_voting_barFamilar Faces.. I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Familar Faces.. I_vote_lcapFamilar Faces.. I_voting_barFamilar Faces.. I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Familar Faces..

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet
Name: Kuroi Karasa
Race: Hollow

Familar Faces.. Empty
PostSubject: Familar Faces..   Familar Faces.. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 5:32 pm

-He steps out the garaganta with Medianoche on his shoulder-Seems like its been a while since i have been here.I wonder if i can find Fukaku and talk to him about some things.-He begins walking down the street looking for Fukaku thinking about how much stronger he has grown-
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet
Name: Fukaku Nayamasa
Race: Quincy

Familar Faces.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Familar Faces..   Familar Faces.. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 5:38 pm

Fukaku walks down the street, eating an apple. "I really wish the apples around Japan weren't so expensive. It's understandable, given how difficult it is to import them, but still..." Fukaku interrupts himself from his soliloquoy as he senses a familiar reiatsu. "Seems Kuroi's about... and changed quite a bit in reiatsu amounts since last I saw him. I swear, it's going to be change after change all over aga..." Fukaku trails off as his mind takes him to a now uncomfortable place.
Back to top Go down
http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Familar Faces.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Familar Faces..   Familar Faces.. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 5:41 pm

-He stops and leans against a wall with Medianoche in his hand-Hmm i can tell he is close.Guess i can keep going until we run into each other.I wonder what he will say about my new transformation.-He says this with a little excitement in his voice before continuing down the street while placing Medianoche on his shoulder-
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

Familar Faces.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Familar Faces..   Familar Faces.. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 5:54 pm

Fukaku keeps walking in his direction, almost finished with his apple. "hopefully, I can get him to at least move to a deserted area before we talk. The last thing I want is to appear to be talking to myself on the streets. Gets in the way of me presenting a suitably nice face to the world." Fukaku muttered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Familar Faces.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Familar Faces..   Familar Faces.. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 6:09 pm

-He looks down at Fukaku when he sees him-Hey you down there.Would you stop talking to yourself.It annoys Medianoche here.-He says this jokingly while he looks at Medianoche on his left shoulder-
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

Familar Faces.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Familar Faces..   Familar Faces.. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 6:19 pm

Fukaku walks down an alley as he mutters "Medianoche, eh? What do you feed that thing? Not enough, from the looks of it." Fukaku jokes at the bird's bony appearance.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Familar Faces.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Familar Faces..   Familar Faces.. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 6:29 pm

-He grins finally relaxing for once-Heck i feed it the remains of hollows.I really hate this state that i am in.I can not move around like i want to.This body is too big for me to do anything.But what have you been up to?-His voice changes from seriousness to softness but still keeps the intimidating look in his eyes-
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

Familar Faces.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Familar Faces..   Familar Faces.. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 6:33 pm

"That might be a problem. I see you've become a menos grande. a gillian, to be exact." Fukaku said. "As for me, I've been training as best I can."
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Familar Faces.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Familar Faces..   Familar Faces.. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 6:35 pm

That what this race is called.Do you know what comes after this?-He leans against a nearby wall looking down on Fukaku-Lets make sure we are not drawing any attention while we are here.-He nods at Medianoche to go scan the area and look for any trouble-
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

Familar Faces.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Familar Faces..   Familar Faces.. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 6:58 pm

"adjuchas. let's just say the large body won't be a problem for long, if you grow quickly enough." Fukaku replied. "to be exact, there are three people nearby, none of them in range to be able to see us, let alone hear us." Fukaku answered, using his sensing ability to pinpoint everyone nearby.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Familar Faces.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Familar Faces..   Familar Faces.. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 7:01 pm

-He watches as Medianoche flies back to his left shoulder telling him-Hmm that sounds much better than Gillian.Do you think we can take them?I can only tell one of them is a hollow.I do not know about the other two.-He begins to get serious as it can be heard in his voice-
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

Familar Faces.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Familar Faces..   Familar Faces.. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 7:03 pm

"one's just a human. the other... I don't know." Fukaku replied. "as it is, if you're scared, just stay behind me. It's been a while since an ordinary hollow gave me fear.". "It's been a while since I've dealt with weaklings like this..." Fukaku thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Familar Faces.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Familar Faces..   Familar Faces.. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 7:08 pm

Well lets go see them.It has been awhile since i had another fight.So there was a hollow that put fear into you.He must have been really strong.-He stands up off the wall becoming very serious and follows Medianoche directions towards the three people-You can lead if you want to.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

Familar Faces.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Familar Faces..   Familar Faces.. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 7:33 pm

"No. I was merely very weak at that moment." Fukaku replied. "Alright then." Fukaku said, walking out to see an ordinary hollow, jump at him. the creature was like a massive gorilla, swinging a fist bigger than Fukaku was at him. "Oh? Is that all?" Fukaku asks, stopping the hollow's fist with one hand, before punching the hollow so hard it simply exploded. 'Next." Fukaku said.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Familar Faces.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Familar Faces..   Familar Faces.. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 7:38 pm

Hmm oh okay.-He watches Fukaku take down the hollow with ease-That was pretty good.I could do better if i was stronger.But right now i have to use all my abilities to kill a hollow.-He keeps walking down the street-
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

Familar Faces.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Familar Faces..   Familar Faces.. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 7:56 pm

"1 more." Fukaku said. "I've deduced his location. Do you want him or shall I?". Fukaku turned to look at Kuroi's raven. "Or shall he?"
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Familar Faces.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Familar Faces..   Familar Faces.. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 8:01 pm

-He looks into the sky while following Fukaku-Seems to me you had a very good Hakuda teacher.Hmm i want to take him.By the way Medianoche is a she.-He keeps following Fukaku going over a fighting strategy-
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

Familar Faces.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Familar Faces..   Familar Faces.. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 8:05 pm

"...a she, eh? I didn't think bird hollows had genders... Well, learn something new everyday" Fukaku answers. "Just don't get killed, all right." He adds, slightly more serious."
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Familar Faces.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Familar Faces..   Familar Faces.. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 8:20 pm

Yeah she is a she.She talks to me but does not like talking out loud to people.-He watches as another Gillian shows up out of the alley-So you are the hollow that i was sensing.-He nods giving Medianoche the signal to fly off-
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

Familar Faces.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Familar Faces..   Familar Faces.. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 8:22 pm

"oh. It's just a gillian. You should have no problem with it, Kuroi." Fukaku responded. "I have an odd urge to call him Kuroi getsuga... No, that'd be just stupid." Fukaku thinks to himself.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Familar Faces.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Familar Faces..   Familar Faces.. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 8:26 pm

-He becomes very serious a throws a right hook toward the Gillian-Yeah this is my first fight against one of them.-Gillian is knocked back a few feet then opens his mouth to fire a cero a Kuroi-Watch out!-he sonido right avoiding the cero-
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

Familar Faces.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Familar Faces..   Familar Faces.. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 8:29 pm

Fukaku jumps, avoiding the blast, not a bit of concern on his face. "I can see it too, ya know." Fukaku responds. "just worry about yourself for now."
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Familar Faces.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Familar Faces..   Familar Faces.. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 8:32 pm

-He ducks into the Gillian stomach firing a left handed uppercut into the Gillian jaw-Yeah i know.I dont believe in putting innocent people in harms way.-Gillian is caught off guard by the uppercut and is thrown back onto the ground.He stands up after the hit firing a large cero at Kuroi covering the alley width-Damn.-He is sent flying back by the cero-
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

Familar Faces.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Familar Faces..   Familar Faces.. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 8:37 pm

"Number one, I'm not innocent. Number two, against a creature of this level, I'm not in harm's way." Fukaku responded, watching the battle. "need some help?" Fukaku asked.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Familar Faces.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Familar Faces..   Familar Faces.. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 8:40 pm

Gah!I was not talking about you.Look around and notices all the homes we are around.I do not need any help he just caught me off guard.-He stands up looking at the Gillian-Cero Ave!-He holds out his right hand and begins to build a cero in the shape of a bird--Gillian fires a cero at Fukaku not paying attention to Kuroi-Hmm.-He sends the bird cero directly at the Gillian-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Familar Faces.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Familar Faces..   Familar Faces.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Familar Faces..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Battlefield :: Human World :: Fake Karakura Town :: Residential District-
Jump to: