Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Kazuhiko Narukami  EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Kazuhiko Narukami  EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Kazuhiko Narukami  EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Kazuhiko Narukami  EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Kazuhiko Narukami  EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Kazuhiko Narukami  EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Kazuhiko Narukami  EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Kazuhiko Narukami  EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Kazuhiko Narukami  EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Kazuhiko Narukami  I_vote_lcapKazuhiko Narukami  I_voting_barKazuhiko Narukami  I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Kazuhiko Narukami  I_vote_lcapKazuhiko Narukami  I_voting_barKazuhiko Narukami  I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Kazuhiko Narukami

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zenshiro
Birthday Boy!!!
Birthday Boy!!!
Zenshiro

Character Sheet
Name: Zenshiro Taira
Race: Shinigami

Kazuhiko Narukami  Empty
PostSubject: Kazuhiko Narukami    Kazuhiko Narukami  EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:53 am

RP Information~
Name: Kazuhiko Narukami

~Race Information~

Race:Shinigami

~Rank and Division/Squad~

Division/Squad:8

~Combat Information~

Combat Strength:
Zanjutsu - 5
Tactician - 3
Spiritual Energy-4
Hoho-3

Combat Weaknesses:
Strong sense of honor-3
Protecting his comrades-5
Stubborness-3
Ignore major injuries-4

Zanpakuto Name:Raitingu Bure-ka (Lighting Breaker)

Zanpakuto Description:Raitingu Bure-ka is Kazuhiko's Zanpakuto which appears as a Wakizashi .The swords has a black color scheme with red color on its grip. Raitingu Bure-ka's Spirit Manifestation is a knight wielding a sword-like spear

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Shikai: Released by the command,Pierce.Whenever he chants the release command, his zanpakuto takes the form of a spear-lance with a large decorative cloth attached.

Spoiler:

Shikai Special Ability:Raitingu Bure-ka allow Kazuhiko to use his spear use lighting as a attack or use it together with his zanpakuto

Raitingu Bakuha(Lighting Blast)-A glyph appear when Kazuhiko point his spear at his enemy.Light yellow lighitng fired from the glyph as he said Raitingu Bakuha.

Ikazuchi Chikushou(Thunder Beast) -When using this move, it created multiple wolf-like creatures of lighting to attack the enemy.Only two at a time can be created.

Raitingu Onsuko (Lighting speed of sound)-Lighting come out from the cloth to allow me to charge at the enemy.This is Kazuhiko's fastest attack.

Bankai: Shinsou Shouten Raitingu Bure-ka (Truth Death Lighting Breaker) Unlike his shikai, Bankai made his zanpakuto into smaller, sleeker design with the cloth gone.He is able to wield his zanapakuto easier since he can use with one hand.Energy effect is built within his zanpakuto when point of the lance extend is needed.His Kido is increased 30% and his Hoho increased by 45%.

Enhanced Raitingu Bakuha:This is move look like same as shikai however it is more powerful.

Enhanced Ikazuchi Chikushou:It is same as shikai however it is more powerful than Raitingu Bakuha in Bankai.

Enhanced Raitingu Onsuko:It is same as shikai before however the speed is faster.The power level is same through.

Shajiku no Raitingu(Axle of Lighting):When the zanpakuto extend,all lighting is released and surround my zanpakuto.It increase the speed and destructive force of the charge.This is Kazuhiko's final and strongest attack however it isn't fast as a Enhanced Raitingu Onsuko.

Spoiler:

:Secondary equipment::
A regular Washizashi when he fighting fews number of enemy or if the enemies/enemy is weak.

~Personal~

Height:Unknown

Weight: Unknown

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality:Kazuhiko have charming personality and sarcastic wit.He is known by his smile which brings chills to people.
Back to top Go down

Kazuhiko Narukami
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Battlefield :: RP Creation :: Character Creation :: Shinigami and Rogue Shinigami-
Jump to: