Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Wandering Thoughts.. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Wandering Thoughts.. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Wandering Thoughts.. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Wandering Thoughts.. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Wandering Thoughts.. EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Wandering Thoughts.. EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Wandering Thoughts.. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Wandering Thoughts.. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Wandering Thoughts.. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Wandering Thoughts.. I_vote_lcapWandering Thoughts.. I_voting_barWandering Thoughts.. I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Wandering Thoughts.. I_vote_lcapWandering Thoughts.. I_voting_barWandering Thoughts.. I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Wandering Thoughts..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet
Name: Kuroi Karasa
Race: Hollow

Wandering Thoughts.. Empty
PostSubject: Wandering Thoughts..   Wandering Thoughts.. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 7:43 am

-He walks down the street thinking about everything he has learned-I am a hollow.I do not even remember how i died.But never the less i must get stronger and become the strongest.-He says this with intimidation in his voice to reassure himself-Hmm i do not want to become the over confident type.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Thoughts..   Wandering Thoughts.. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 7:48 am

-He stops and looks into a store window-I wander what this change will look like.It seems i have no control over the way i change.The only thing that increases is my strength and speed i assume.It is too early for me to tell yet..i will have to find out the hard way.-he shakes his hair causing his hair to become messy-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Thoughts..   Wandering Thoughts.. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 7:53 am

-He looks around before walking back down the street-I wonder how do i get to Hueco Mundo.Is there like a special word or something needed to get there.Hmm maybe i will run into another hollow here.-He looks down and notices the chain is getting even smaller-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Thoughts..   Wandering Thoughts.. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 7:55 am

-He feels a strange sensation but does not really pay attention to it-This chain has seem to grow shorter each time by the minute.I have been feeling this strange sensation all over my body.-He feels a sharp pain in the back of his head-What is going on?
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Thoughts..   Wandering Thoughts.. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 7:58 am

-He feels the pain grow even more in his body-Damn what is going on?Why am i in so much pain.-He looks at the chain and notices it has disappeared-This must be the transformation phase that Fukaku was talking about.Gah..-his arms begin to a midnight black as he legs begin to do the same-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Thoughts..   Wandering Thoughts.. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 8:04 am

-His whole body begins to turn midnight black and increases in weight now putting him about at 215lbs now as the transformation is almost over-Can this thing hurry up and end already!!-He feels something growing over his face as he is speaking-What is this?-He rubs his hollow hands over his face and feels a mask over top of it now..he realizes that the pain is over and stands up-Now thats done lets for how to get to Hueco Mundo-He stretches then sprints down the street looking for a hollow-

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Thoughts..   Wandering Thoughts.. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 8:24 am

-He stops when he sees another demi-hollow turning into a hollow-Hmm lets see if he knows how to get to Hueco Mundo.-He walks over to the hollow being careful to make sure if he does attack that he is ready to counter-Yo can you help my find a way into Hueco Mundo please?-Hollow turns and looks at Kuroi charging at him with his mouth open-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Thoughts..   Wandering Thoughts.. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 8:32 am

-He moves to the left avoiding the hollow's charge-Damn i just wanted to talk.But you have started fight that i will look forward to.-He turns to faces the hollow and fires a left handed hook at the hollow mask-Hmm.-Hollow turns around into the left hook getting knocked back onto the ground..he opens his mouth and fires a cero at Kuroi-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Thoughts..   Wandering Thoughts.. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 8:38 am

-He sonido left moving faster than his dodge..he watches as the cero scrapes his left arm-Damn.What the hell?Why can i move so much faster than before?I kind of like this new ability lets see what else i can do..-He pulls his left fist back and watches as a purple cero shoots from hand one like the Hollow shot from his mouth--He sonido right avoiding the cero then stands up sonido toward Kuroi firing a left punch toward his face and a right uppercut toward his stomach-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Thoughts..   Wandering Thoughts.. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 8:54 am

-He ducks his head avoiding the left punch but is caught by the right one sending him back a few feet-Damn this hollow is no push over.-He begins thinking of a battle strategy in his head-Lets go with that then-He sonido toward the hollow firing a left hook again and fires a right uppercut into the hollow stomach as the cero gradually builds around it--Hollow brings his left fist up to counter Kuroi punch but is caught off guard by the cero building in Kuroi right hand as the cero connects to the Hollow chest sending him back into a wall-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Thoughts..   Wandering Thoughts.. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:28 am

-He looks in the hollows direction and holds out his right fist-This has been very fun but i must be leaving now.-He fires a cero from his right fist hoping it would hit the hollow-My first fight i think i did pretty good.Hmm i think i will only fight hollows at my level or stronger than me.Weak hollows should be able to grow stronger.-He turns his back and walks away slowly--Hollow looks at the incoming cero and watches it as it hit him head on-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Thoughts..   Wandering Thoughts.. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:33 am

-He walks down the street thinking about his last fight with that hollow-That fight was pretty good now i am looking for another one.Where to go look for another fight.Maybe i should rest up first before fighting.-He looks around for a place to rest for a bit-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Thoughts..   Wandering Thoughts.. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:35 am

-He notices an empty alley way with a mattress in it-Not the cleanest place but this i will do.Hopefully i will not get attacked in my sleep.-He walks down the alley way looking around making sure they are not any near by hollows-Night time..-he walks over and lays on the mattress closing his eyes with his hands behind his head-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Thoughts..   Wandering Thoughts.. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:46 am

-He feels something pecking him on his chest-Get off me whatever you are.-He moves his left hand from behind his head and swats at his chest-Gosh do you not see i am trying to sleep.-He feels the pecking on left his hand-Damn it..-he sits up now with his eyes open and notices a raven with a hollow mask on its head-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Thoughts..   Wandering Thoughts.. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:50 am

-He looks at the raven-Do you mind tell me what is with all this pecking?I was kind of sleeping there waking me up was not important.-The raven looks at him before jumping to his shoulder and resting there-So i guess you want to stay with me huh?-He looks at the raven on his left shoulder then at the sky-I shall call you Medianoche.For we met at the midnight hour of this day.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Thoughts..   Wandering Thoughts.. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 10:02 am

-He looks at Medianoche and notices she is staring intently up ahead-Hmm must be trouble.I wonder is it another hollow or two of them.-He starts feeling another hollow ahead of him-Seems like i have another fighting partner.Hold on tight.-he begins to sonido toward the hollow's direction-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Thoughts..   Wandering Thoughts.. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 10:10 am

-He arrives to where the hollow is and looks directly at him face to face-Hmm so you are the hollow that i was sensing.Lets have a good ole fight shall we.Medianoche go circle the area make sure there is nobody who will interrupt this.-He feels Medianoche fly away as soon as he does he sonido toward the hollow firing a right hook--Hollow fires a right hook at Kuroi causing a clash he holds out his left index finger at Kuroi and fires a beam of cero-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Thoughts..   Wandering Thoughts.. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 10:20 am

-He is caught off guard by the cero and is thrown back a few feet-Damn.That was pretty good.Lets try that again.-He sonido toward the hollow thinking of a battle strategy as he moves towards him..he fires a left hook toward the hollow and brings his right fist up in an uppercut firing a cero with his right fist in the process--Hollow dodges the left hook and is caught off guard by the cero and is sent back a few feet..he shakes it off opens his mouth and fires two balas at Kuroi-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Thoughts..   Wandering Thoughts.. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 10:34 am

Damn.-He sonido toward the hollow sonido right then left dodging both balas-You are going to have to do better than that no disrespect to you.I am simply saying.-He holds out right fist and fires a cero at the hollow--He sonido right avoiding the cero then sonido toward Kuroi firing a strong left hook-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Thoughts..   Wandering Thoughts.. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 10:44 am

-he brings his left fist up to meet the hollow left hook-Hmm why do i feel this rage inside of me.I feel a purple fire burning on the inside of me that must get out.Violeta Fuego!!-He says this out of total surprise.he watches as his arms become coated in a purple fire he bring his right hand up into the Hollows face and fires a ball of fire--He tries to sonido back but is caught by the ball of fire..he falls backwards on the ground and begins rubbing his face to put out the flames-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Thoughts..   Wandering Thoughts.. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 10:51 am

-He stands back waiting for the hollow stand up-Lets keep this going.I want to see what these flames can really do.-He cracks his neck while he waits still think about his battle strategy-She should be back soon.-He stands up with half of his mask burnt off he fires two punches at Kuroi releasing two balas as he does-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Thoughts..   Wandering Thoughts.. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:01 am

-He fires two balls of fire at the balas-Seems like you are putting up a good fight.-He brings both of his arms in an uppercut toward the hollow mask-I must be going now.I have other matters to attend to.-Hollow watches as both of the fist connect with his jaw sending him back into the ground as the rest of his mask catches fire-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Thoughts..   Wandering Thoughts.. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:11 am

-He stands there waiting for Medianoche-Hmm i wonder where she went.I hope she did not fly away already.-He stands there thinking about his last two fights as Medianoche comes and lands on his left shoulder reporting to him what she saw and heard-So there is another hollow in the area.Lets go find him and see if they want to fight.-He sonido off following Medianoche's directions-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Thoughts..   Wandering Thoughts.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Wandering Thoughts..
Page 1 of 1