Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
New Day.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
New Day.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

New Day.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

New Day.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
New Day.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
New Day.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
New Day.... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
New Day.... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
New Day.... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
New Day.... - Page 2 I_vote_lcapNew Day.... - Page 2 I_voting_barNew Day.... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
New Day.... - Page 2 I_vote_lcapNew Day.... - Page 2 I_voting_barNew Day.... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

New Day....

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet
Name: Fukaku Nayamasa
Race: Quincy

New Day.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Day....   New Day.... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 7:48 pm

"...The name for your race is "hollow." Fukaku answered. "I do not talk of him because I do not wish to speak of that aspect of my life. It's merely another depressing chapter amongst many." Fukaku replied, slight irritation apparent in his voice.
Back to top Go down
http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet
Name: Kuroi Karasa
Race: Hollow

PostSubject: Re: New Day....   New Day.... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 8:03 pm

-He looks at Fukaku with coldness in his eyes-Thanks for these answers.He sounds like your best friend.Well i do apologize for bringing up the subject.-The coldness in his voice changes so it is not sincere-One last question why did you bring me here?-He looks at his chain and notices it is getting smaller-
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Day....   New Day.... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 8:33 pm

"Because it's one of the safest places I can be with a hollow. You are one of those few which will be able to keep his reasoning, most likely, rather than become a mindless beast. Nonetheless, there's still a certain measure of doubt." Fukaku replied.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Day....   New Day.... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 8:38 pm

Hmm okay that is understandable.I may be able to continue in his footsteps and finished what he started.I will never become a mindless beast as you say.First i need to get a lot stronger than i am right now.You can have your doubts all you want until i prove each of them wrong.-His facial expressions become serious and a look of intimidation returns into his eyes-
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Day....   New Day.... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 8:46 pm

"very well. For now, I shall keep them, then." Fukaku replied, watching him. "Indeed you do. Weak hollows don't last long in Hueco Mundo." Fukaku informed him.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Day....   New Day.... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 8:50 pm

-He eyes stare directly at Fukaku-It will do you no good to keep them.What is this Hueco Mundo place you speak of?Is this where hollows reside or something of that nature.-He leans back in chair with his hands behind his head as he speaks-
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Day....   New Day.... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 8:52 pm

Indeed. A dark world, without sky. Also, without mercy." Fukaku responded. "It is where a hollow must go to hide from their hunters, and where the strongest ones reside permanently."
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Day....   New Day.... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 8:56 pm

-He nods his head then rubs his hands over his face-That place does not really sound that intimidating.But anyways i will make a visit when i am strong enough.I do not want some bigger hollow to bully me.I always welcome a good fight against someone stronger.But i do plan on becoming the strongest hollow there is.-He voice is filled with coldness as he spoke that last sentence..he puts his hands back behind his head again-
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Day....   New Day.... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 9:01 pm

"Plan that all you want. It's good to have an ambition, I suppose." Fukaku began "But in all reality, do you think that you will be able to attain that. Become strong, sure, but there's only one person out there who can be the strongest hollow. That means you're one amongst many seeking it. Your chances of success are small."
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Day....   New Day.... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 9:10 pm

I always practice what i preach.This ambition will be reached in a matter of time.I know i will obtain it..i have to have the mindset that i can obtain it.Well i guess someone will have to emerge as the strongest hollow and that will be me.I will not let anybody get in my way of obtaining that goal.Now i want to know now will you try and stop me?-His facial expression becomes very serious and the coldness in his voice grows stronger as he speaks-
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Day....   New Day.... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 9:14 pm

"Stop you. I won't bother. The world will do it for me." Fukaku said, some bitterness in his voice. "It's frustratingly good at wrecking one's dreams... But you'll find out all about that in time."
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Day....   New Day.... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 9:18 pm

-He grins now-True but in due time it will i hope i will not be around when it does.I would like to see them try and stop me.Well this chain has certainly grown shorter since my time here with you.This could mean i am getting stronger and about to change.-He looks up at the ceiling then back at Fukaku with his hands behind his head thinking about what has happened today-
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Day....   New Day.... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 9:28 pm

"stronger, more bestial..." Fukaku replied. "your evolutions shall be strange, I warn you." Fukaku opened the door. "You can either leave or stay here, your choice, but I have a funny feeling you won't want to be sticking around here pretty soon."
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Day....   New Day.... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 9:33 pm

That just sounds weird.But whatever is necessary to become stronger i will do it.I think i will wonder the streets thinking about what i have learned today.We shall meet again Fukaku either as allies or foes you decide.Thanks for the hospitality...-He stands up and stretches before walking through the door-
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Day....   New Day.... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 9:36 pm

Fukaku watches as he walks through the door. A short time after he's away, He leaves himself, using hirenkyaku to move so fast Kuroi does not see. "Interesting. I might have another ally by the end of this." Fukaku says to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Day....   New Day.... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Day....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Battlefield :: Human World :: Fake Karakura Town :: Karakura Highschool-
Jump to: