Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Passing though EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Passing though EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Passing though EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Passing though EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Passing though EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Passing though EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Passing though EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Passing though EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Passing though EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Passing though I_vote_lcapPassing though I_voting_barPassing though I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Passing though

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
David Summers
David Summers

Passing though Empty
PostSubject: Passing though   Passing though EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:00 pm

And so Hao was on the move once again. Up and away from his hide-out, kicking back the familiar scenery and rushing out to the world. Hiding something in his cold arms. She was a female, a Shinigami at that, one who went by the name of Hijami Kemiko. Together they were on the run from the needless disturbances of this world. Was it all in vain? The two constantly attracting more trouble after them. But it seemed like neither of them cared, still trying to find their own peace if only for a while longer. The eyes of the male reflecting a chilling tranquility. He was back to how he usually was. Somehow caring for the one he was carrying around, yet seeming ever-distant, and so very full of mystery. Never bothering to stop to explain himself. He knew that the female would tell him if there was something she wanted. The blur passing through the shadows of uninhabited alleys. Not once seen by others. Lurking through darkness, to find his own place. A soft yawn escaping his lips.

In this form, he was not close to capable of carrying her for long, so he set her down in an alley way and awaited for some help outside of the ghosts he had passed who would give anything to do to her what they've done to deserve hell, then again... Was this already hell?
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

Passing though Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing though   Passing though EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:18 pm

Emi had been walking in the streets amongst the vampires of Karakura; the half dead men and women who come out at night to feed off of others pain, to involve themselves in unmentionable actives, and possibly a few who would try to obtain pleasure by force. The night sky, filled with grey clouds, made it seem as if rain was inevitable. It had also reminded Emiko that she had no where to go at the moment and was roaming the streets of Karakura town as a homeless statistic. She had day old loaf of bread in her hand, which she constantly took bites of every few seconds, trying to finish it quickly before it soaks up the water from the rain to come. She had almost reached the first checkpoint on the road towards her destination when she had, by chance, looked to her right down and alleyway she was about to pass. She came to a halt and saw a shinigami lying on the floor, and a Plus leaning against the wall.

She walked slowly towards them with her left hand out of her pocket so she could summon her Bow instantly if the Plus or Shinigami tried to pull anything or if this was a Trap set up by a Hollow. She did not hesitate to turn and enter the alley however, she wanted to find out what was going on. She looked to the Plus and nodded towards him; "Believe it or not she is supposed to be helping you right now" Emiko said before chuckling at the Shinigami's negligence. She walked over to the quincy to check for a pulse and found a faint one. She looked over to the Plus who seemed quite calm at the moment, but sad, and walked over to him; "Sorry kid, you have to wait for her to wake up before you can move on" She said before patting him on his head and walking to the wall opposite of the wall the plus leaned against and leaned on it herself. She tilted her head before extending a hand towards the Plus, "I'm Emiko Asahina" She said with a gentle smile.
Back to top Go down
David Summers
David Summers

Passing though Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing though   Passing though EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:31 pm

Hao Looked up to see the approaching Quincy, her features were unlike any other human he has laid eyes on before becoming a Ghost. As she drew closer Hao started feeling the vibration of her Spiritual pressure, which she had failed to keep concealed, or possibly neglected to keep concealed. She walked over to the Shingami, and Hao created a fist by ballign his right hand up. He didn't know what to do against someone so powerful but for this Shinigami he was prepared to kill this Quincy if he had to. But it wasn't necessary, The Quincy shared her prognosis with Hao, tell him that the woman would be alright. He sighed in relief and leaned back against the wall. The female lifted herself up and propped herself against hte wall opposite of the wall Hao was on and extended her hand while introducing herself. Hao looked at the hand and observed it for a second. He then looked over to the female Shinigami and crossed his arms. "I'm Beyond Saving Woman and you're beyond redemption aren't you?" He said as he stood straight and looked over to the Shinigami analyzing both Emiko and the Shinigami.

"Why would one Quincy, look upon a Shinigami and allow it to live?" He said fully aware that he reffered to the Shinigami as an 'it'.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

Passing though Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing though   Passing though EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:38 pm

Emiko retracted her hand, surprised at the Plus's inquiry. Emiko frowned and then placed her hand back at her side while looking over to the Shinigami and feeling nothing but despair for her. "No being deserves to die in their sleep." She said before letting her head down and starting to stare at her shoes. Seconds later she realized that the kid called her a Quincy and referred to the girl as a Shinigami. He was not an ignorant ghost. "Who are you kid?" She asked looking up and staring at the man in his face.
Back to top Go down
David Summers
David Summers

Passing though Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing though   Passing though EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:54 pm

Danny looked at the female and shrugged. "I have no name right now. I have nothing that belongs to me." He said with a straight face. He walked over to Emiko and stretched his hand out in an attempt to move the fringe of hair he noticed blocking her left eye; "I don't have the desire to kill you right now Emiko and I lack the ability too." He said chuckling softly. "That woman right there is the key to my success if I ever obtain the ambition for this plan again" He said before walking out of the Alley.

OoC: Sorry but I think it appropriate for me to take my leave now.
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Ex-Captain of the 12th Division
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet
Name: Koga Wolf
Race: Shinigami

Passing though Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing though   Passing though EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:03 pm

Koga wearing his gegai walks through the streets.
"Man what a BORING day."
Koga thinks aloud as he puts his hands behind his head.
"There is absolutely NOTHING to do!!!"
Koga calmly yells out as he looks up into the sky.
"Hmm that one woman is near by. Wait what her spirit energy is much higher than last. She must be powerful. Oh well."
Koga thinks to himself as he walks.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachbattlefield.rpg-board.net
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

Passing though Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing though   Passing though EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:11 pm

Emiko had looked back at the female shinigami laid out, thinking to herself. "Does he assume that I care about his damn ambitions" She thought to herself. She walked over to the female and checked to see if she still had her Zanpakutou. It turned out that she didn't. Emiko sat down next to her and removed the pin from her hair to let it down, she used the Pin to fashion the unconscious Shinigamis' hair as Emiko's was.
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

Passing though Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing though   Passing though EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:15 pm

Koga walks over to the woman.
"Hey there!"
Koga yells over to the woman,raising his left hand in a hello manner.
"Didn't think I would see you around honestly."
Koga says with a chuckle.
"Reconsider my job offer yet?"
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

Passing though Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing though   Passing though EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:38 pm

Emiko had lifted up and turned to face the man she had encountered days earlier. It was the one with the weird spiritual powers who seemed to do nothing more than act odd and answer her questions indirectly. Emiko was not a paranoid type of person and she wasn't one to give in to her fear but she was in an alley, with another female, and they were both alone with this man. Emiko had nothing to fear, she believed, she snapped her fingers, readying and setting up the contraption she considered the brush to blot out the sky attached to her left hand. It's name had slipped her mind for only a moment, but it was best known as the mechanism which allows her, and any of her other partners/fellows to use the best of their seemingly miscellaneous skills and use them as an offensive in the form of extended blue light, much like the one that emitted from this item in her hand towards the right eye of the third person occupying the alley. It was relatively easy to make the moves needed to go on the offensive, all she needed now was proof of her success as she used high speed movement to grab the Shinigami female, who remained unharmed at the moment, with her right hand and back off towards the end of the alley, her left hand still occupied by her Bow, smoking from the arrow it just gave off. Acting more on nerve than sense.

She looked back towards the male, hopefully he had been standing and conscious long enough to explain himself, Emiko was curious as to why he would end up here, at this very spot just after her strange encounter with the boy who had just left her in a web of mysteries. "I'm sorry, you shouldn't have come " She said with a sorrowful voice.
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

Passing though Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing though   Passing though EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:42 pm

Koga into the air above the woman, 10 feet behind her and 12 feet into the air.
"Man all of you Quincy are SUCH a pain."
Koga says with a sigh.
"Man I just wanted to chill in the human world. What a foolish mistake."
Koga pops a pill into his mouth and out comes his shinigami form,looking different from his gegai.
"Now mind telling me what's going on?"
Koga's hoari gently flutters in the wind.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

Passing though Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing though   Passing though EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:54 pm

Emiko had let the Female shinigami down, and removed from inside her robe several tubes then faced the man behind her. The tubes, each containing spiritual energy from Emiko. It started raining again, leaving Emiko little time to place down the tubes in an assorted fashion before her own position so that before she started using them that she would be able to reach a resolution and Emiko got worried. "Shinigami?" She said with a little surprise to her voice. She shouldn't have expected anything less however, she was just clumsy when it came to pointing things out. She bent down to pick up one of the tubes while leaving the rest where they were incase she needed to quickly pick one up and use it in an defensive manner. She held the tube in her right hand between her middle finger and her index finger, she had only one Ginto spell in mind, but she wasn't trying to use the spell until after the man rushed in for an attack. "I simply want answers" She said opening the tube thinking to herself Gritz should be the first move she should use. Being that the Shinigami was 10 feet above her it would take no more than a second to use the Ginto. That is of course he took the ranged course of action, which would do more damage than harm to the neighbors, the shinigami behind her and even the plusses that occupied the area. She wanted to think smart, this wasn't the time to start a large firefight. She started mumbling the incantation to the Ginto spell but halted just before finishing it so that she would be ready the instant something happens.
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

Passing though Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing though   Passing though EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:00 pm

"Hmm welcome to my life."
Koga says with a chuckle.
"Now I must take you with me. I am Koga Wolf. The 12th Captain of the Gotei 13 and I will be taking you in for questioning."
Koga's voice becomes even colder than the north pole.
Koga snaps his left middle and thumb together.
"Bakudo 63."
The bakudo comes out of Koga's fingers after the snap and Koga quickly points his left index finger at her.
"Bakudo 61."
The next bakudo fires.
Koga snaps again.
"Bakudo 1 sai."
The last hado affects the area where the Quincy is standing.
"All of you Quincies are the same."
Koga's voice and eyes remain cold if not colder.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

Passing though Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing though   Passing though EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:26 pm

Emiko had waited and watched as the shinigami used sox rods to close in on her body after dodging the first kido. She was not worried, encountering this ability once before was one of the worse experiences of her life but it wasn't anything she ought to worry about. She didn't hesitate; immediate as the six rods closed in on her she used Reishi to immediately take control of her body so that she wouldn't need to move her muscles herself in order to move. She threw one of her Ginto and shouted "Heizen" while using the second Ginto to enhance her Next arrow. After she did so she fired it at the Shinigami, although it was thwarted by his last kido which was fired after the Arrow had closed the gap between the two by 8 feet, right before the Shinigami fired his third Kido. His third kido would definitely land if he were to follow through but he would have to take a it by this arrow immediately upon following through.

If she were to retain her mobility she took out a schneele snider and homed in on his location visually, shooting one aiming for his torso.
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

Passing though Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing though   Passing though EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:29 pm

Koga stands 10 feet behind the Quincy still 12 feet in the air.
"Your slow child. You never had a chance."
Koga says with a cold voice and lifts his right hand up into the sky.
"Hado 90. Black Coffin."
The hado takes affect at 1/5th power on the Quincy.
"I have no uses for a woman like you."
Koga draws his zanpaktou quickly and opens a senkimon and steps tho it.
"These children have no respect for their elders. How pathetic."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Passing though Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing though   Passing though Empty

Back to top Go down

Passing though
Page 1 of 1