Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Obscenity. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Obscenity. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Obscenity. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Obscenity. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Obscenity. EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Obscenity. EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Obscenity. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Obscenity. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Obscenity. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Obscenity. I_vote_lcapObscenity. I_voting_barObscenity. I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Obscenity.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

Obscenity. Empty
PostSubject: Obscenity.   Obscenity. EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 3:31 pm

The chaos of the day passed. Damaged once more, the town of Karakura was mostly at peace again. The season of winter had finally made it's entrance. The skies were dark, dusk having settled over that part of the globe. Certain bars and shops still illuminating the city with their ever-present lights. The traffic had also slowed, but some cars were still there. People walking around here and there. It was rare to see such peace in a town quite like this. So late, no one noticed a little event happening above the skies of the town. Emiko had appeared in the middle of this scene, standing in the streets vacant of cars or life otuside of her own.

"Hunh... I expected it to be more hectic. Like it always is. Guess a little bit of peace is good every now and then", her sound was calm and peaceful, almost aloof. Full of charisma like it always was. But there wasn't anyone there to hear her. You could say it was a bit of a relief. There were times when she desired company, and times when she relished solitude. That was just the kind of person this being was. The faintest of smiles on her face, she began running forward, hands inserted in the pockets of his coat. It was obvious that she was no ordinary human. Having survived such a fall with ease, and now jumping from rooftop to rooftop. She was taking a look around the entire town systematically. As though she knew all the corners from before. Well, that wasn't too far off from the truth. This being had actually spent many years observing the events of this town in the past. Giving her a small momentary rush of nostalgia. Thoughts that she decided to set aside. He was searching for new experiences after all. Trying to cast away his usual boredom with the world.

The sprint of the female bringing her to the rooftop of the highest building of the outskirts of Karakura. It was rare to see high multi-story buildings so far out from the center of the town. Yawning, the moody one had walked to the edge of the building. Still keeping a hidden interest on events of the world below of her. There still were some people running around, hanging out and gradually returning to their homes. It was sleeping time for most after all. But this person in question was more of a night-time person herself given the right insentive. Now crouching down, the tips of her shoes almost reaching empty air. The wind was being quite harsh, and chilly too. Tugging at her coat. The loose edges flowing alongside of it. She brought her right hand up to her hood, trying to keep it in place. For some reason she always felt like keeping ers face hidden. The faint smile on her face having turned into his usual frown. "It's always the same. Nothing ever seems to change. Now then, what should I do tonight", she spoke with a silent tone and a slightly ironic tone, pondering what she could do to keep herself in good moods. The way these worlds always seemed so unchanging always managed to bore this male.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet
Name: Fukaku Nayamasa
Race: Quincy

Obscenity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obscenity.   Obscenity. EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 3:39 pm

Fukaku sat on the roof of a nearby office building, his hand holding up his head. Despite his scowl, he was in as decent a mood as he had ever been lately. "peaceful..." Fukaku muttered to himself. He shifted slightly, watching a young couple pass by. a girl with blonde hair, and a long dress, walked with a black haired boy with a large smile and what seemed to be a bowler hat. "Peaceful..." Fukaku repeated to himself. "Yet is this truly peace, or merely the calm before the storm?" Fukaku asked himself. "I suppose only tomorrow can answer that question for me."
Back to top Go down
http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

Obscenity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obscenity.   Obscenity. EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 4:12 pm

Ah. Such a silent night it was turning out to be. Was it really peace that she had been looking for after all? Just being all alone minding her own business. without ever doing anything worth mention really was a bore. At the very least she would have to find something to keep her occupied. A silent snicker escaped through her lips, covered up by the winds. The thought proved amusing. She wasn't a very romantic person despite her hidden depths, that was for sure. This thought managed to keep her amused for a short while, as she swayed around a little on the roof. Humming a certain song that she had performed earlier that day. Yet, all of her sounds were constantly covered up by the winter winds. Soon enough she grew bored of this. The town really seemed uneventful now. Perhaps she should start looking for something different. Taking a quick look around. Up and down, and to her sides. Observing all the possibilities. Noticing two strange things that caught his eyes. His frown turning into the faintest of smiles.

The first thing noticed was the silhouette figure at the edge of a skyscraper who's level was far below the building she stood on top of. Then she noticed the breeze pick up and sooner after; the snow from the clouds above started falling on her forehead. She didn't look up to embrace the snow as it was, her interest remained with the figure below. With a simple expression she used the Quincy varient of a Shunpo to travel at mach speed in order to land safely, gracefully and quickly to the right side of the man who's features were made quite clear to her now. Her curiosity brought her to this spot and it forced her to ask the man a question if he was a man at all; "Fine view from the top isn't it?" She asked innocently.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

Obscenity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obscenity.   Obscenity. EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 4:22 pm

Fukaku sat on the rooftop, changing to a cross-legged position. He had been ready to get up and fight, as he had always been forced to, when he noticed the source of another large reiatsu level nearby, then relaxed as he noticed the distinct reiatsu of a quincy. whatever enemies he had made, quincies were never among them. He wondered if he could even strike at another quincy, now that he thought about it. Was it truly within his ability to push aside his feelings, and put another nail in the coffin of his near-extinct race?
"...That it is." Fukaku replied, sitting on the rooftop as he had. he had sensed her reiatsu getting closer, and was not at all startled when she appeared. "Your name?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

Obscenity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obscenity.   Obscenity. EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 5:18 pm

The female glanced at the man, she didn't even try to read his reiatsu or even continue her soft tone as she decided to answer the man's question. "You can call me Emiko if it pleases you" She said turning her back abruptly and walking over to the other side of the building. As she did so she contemplated asking him about his business here but then she immediately realized how rude that would be, so she asked a different question, with plans on approaching the question at some point. "Am I to assume that you are on-top of the rooftops for the same reason I am?"
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

Obscenity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obscenity.   Obscenity. EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 6:41 pm

Fukaku sat there for a minute, before answering, silently "I know not why you're up here... I'm here to find some peace for my soul, fleeting as it might be." He shifted. "And why are you here?" Fukaku asked, a contemplative look on his face. The face was not one of a kid, not anymore. it had the icy look of someone who had seen death and terror in his lifetime. While still fairly handsome, the aura he gave off was somewhat chilling, and tended to ward off any who might have romantic interest in him. Not, of course, that Fukaku ever bothered to look.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

Obscenity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obscenity.   Obscenity. EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 9:00 pm

Emiko smirked and turned to face the man upon reaching the edge of the building, she the let out a quiet giggle hoping it would be received as a mood changer for the melodramatic man. The snow was coming down faster now as the wind picked up and the moon started to fade behind the clouds giving the setting a more dark tone while complimenting the Quincy's dark emotional mood, if it was his actual mood. Emiko tried her hardest to seem happy with her place in this situational, which proved to be a challenge with the mans manner of speaking so gloomy. "The very same reason you are here Jason" She said trying to get at least a chuckle out of the Quincy by giving him a false name.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

Obscenity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obscenity.   Obscenity. EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 9:04 pm

"...Well, now I can confirm that name guessing is not a quincy power." Fukaku said, a smile appearing for the briefest moment on his lips, before disappearing. "...Seems it's snowing." Fukaku said, shifting his position to a more relaxed way of sitting, allowing his legs to dangle above the cityscape below. "You're welcome to stay here as long as you like - I certainly don't own this roof."
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

Obscenity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obscenity.   Obscenity. EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 9:18 pm

Emiko giggled again at the sarcasm of the Quincy male and placed her hand on the back of her head and started rubbing on it. She made note of the very quick smile that appeared on the mans face before he seemed to have reverted back to his normal mood. She decided to walk towards him while swaying back and forth with her hands now behind her back. She tried to look innocent as she approached him and finally upon closing the gap between the two to 4 feet she Kneeled down and spoke in his ear softly saying "It might be his roof" She said before attempting to push the Quincy over the edge of the building half hoping he was capable of keeping himself from succumbing to gravity while she planned using Hirenkyaku to follow behind him for a split second before appearing below him with plans on catching him if he wasn't.

A Hollow had been eavesdropping on them for quite some time before making a move and lunging for both the Quincy. For a hollow to conceal himself for that long was amazing to Emiko, she had seen nothing like it. But he was not planning on allowing his prey to disappear; he would give chase to the closest Quincy. Emiko could have ended it's life with a single arrow but she is trying to make this interesting, and she is trying to evaluate her fellow Quincy.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

Obscenity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obscenity.   Obscenity. EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 9:30 pm

"what-" Fukaku said, somewhat surprised by his fall. He had descended a little, but luckily, his ability to walk on air was still quite easily used, and his descent halted, to a sudden stop. "what are you-!" He said, before seeing the hollow quite nearby.
Fukaku felt none of that strange tightness before battle he normally did, debating with his somewhat bent morals to fight. This, to him, was a simple matter of protecting his own race, and his hesitation was gone. Moving, as he had so often, to fire at the hollow, he fired arrows blindingly fast, flipping backwards to avoid the hollow's second attack. the hollow tried to block the arrows with his hands, but Fukaku's arrows, made of even stronger stuff than the average quincy arrow, went through the hands, and broke open the head directly after. The impacts had more resemblance to a blow from a sledgehammer than an arrow, leaving wide, powerful impacts.
The hollow dissolved, while Fukaku took no notice.
"It seems I'm in your debt." Fukaku says. "A subtler warning might be better next time, however."
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

Obscenity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obscenity.   Obscenity. EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 9:47 pm

After falling several feet from the top of the building she had noticed her fellow Quincy had quickly dispatched of the hollow with several of his arrows. She also noticed that the Quincy was capable of standing on his own two feet so to speak. She had continued to fall however instead of attempting to halt her descent, she placed a worried look on her face to try and concern the male Quincy and grunted loudly to try and make it seem as if she tried to bring herself back up but had trouble doing so. "SHIT!!" She shouted while smirking making sure the Quincy didn't see the last expression on her face.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

Obscenity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obscenity.   Obscenity. EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 9:55 pm

Fukaku stood, thinking about what he would do for a moment. The woman obviously had a large amount of reiatsu, and it seemed rather out of place that she hadn't learned to walk on air by now. "...something's not entirely right." Fukaku thought to himself. Alright, I'll play along for now." Fukaku thought, the entire thought process happening in the blink of an eye, as he instantly rushed to pick the woman up, using hirenkyaku to grab her up and stop her descent, in a gentle manner. "Are you alright?" Fukaku asked.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

Obscenity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obscenity.   Obscenity. EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 10:16 pm

As the Quincy tried to grab her left hand, she pulled it back and reached for the hand he attempted to use to grab her own with her right hand shouting "You shouldn't fall for such deliberate tricks" She said with intent on pulling him down using him as a hoist to jump over him and leap from the surfaces of the building until she was back at the roof where they had originated. During her acrobatics, she shouted; "Come on, Hollows aren't gonna hover in mid-air stunned like you, I'm sure." She said before using Hirenkyaku to travel to a neighboring rooftop in hopes that the male quincy would follow her.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

Obscenity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obscenity.   Obscenity. EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 10:41 pm

"uhhh..." Fukaku grunted, as he was pulled down, somewhat surprised. "...ugh." Fukaku muttered to himself, as he realized he had been duped. "...What an infuriating woman." He said to himself, following her with hirenkyaku.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

Obscenity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obscenity.   Obscenity. EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 3:16 pm

As Emiko continued to use Hirenkyaku to travel as fast as she could to her destination looking back periodically to see the Quincy male following behind her. After repeating this pattern for 20 minutes she had finally reached her destination to see a Avian type hollow simply trudging up the street hill slowly while swaying his arms back and forth. If the Quincy male were to walk up beside Emiko she would whisper to him, so to not gain the attention of the Hollow, "Let's have a contest" She said with an innocent smile.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

Obscenity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obscenity.   Obscenity. EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 3:37 pm

"grrr..." Fukaku said, not really sure why he was chasing this woman. He hadn't been going quite all out, and merely kept even with her so far. Fukaku kept following, trying to figure out the other quincy. Try as he might, he simply couldn't understand the motives of the quincy in front of him. "...women." He muttered to himself.
"A contest? what?" He asked, before seeing the hollow. "Hollows are not something we should be playing around with." He said, before going after the aforementioned hollow.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

Obscenity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obscenity.   Obscenity. EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 3:45 pm

Emiko frowned, Such a dull man. She said before Summoning her bow and firing an arrow near the Hollow to startle it. Upon the Hollow seeing the Arrow it turned to face the source and swung it's hand to attempt to swat away the Quincy who approached it with intent on fleeing the scene after making contact or even missing. Emiko then hopped from the spot she stood to the streets several meters below the street while fixing her robes. "If you lack the skill to play with them that is." She commented in response to the Quincy male's own comment. She used another Hirenkyaku to chase after the Hollow at half of her normal speed but still manage to end up 2 meters ahead of the Hollow. She brought out her bow and summoned an Arrow in hopes to scare it off into another direction. It did so and she dissipated the arrow while jumping off of the pavement to follow it, she didn't care to see if the Quincy male followed, she was now only interested in this game of Mouse with the Hollow.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

Obscenity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obscenity.   Obscenity. EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 4:17 pm

"Skill I have. That doesn't mean one shouldn't have caution, as well." Fukaku replied, neither stopping the game nor participating, merely watching. "Young quincies and their games..." Fukaku thought to himself, watching this display.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

Obscenity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obscenity.   Obscenity. EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 4:36 pm

The Hollow had bounced from Roof to roof with ease, hardly using the wings attached to his limbs. As if they were meant for some other purpose. But she didn't pay too much attention to that, she merely continued the chase until she felt comfortable with actually allowing him to widen the gap between them so she could test her accuracy and take him out from a distance. After the distance became more than 37 yards she shot her first arrow and hit him in his back as he decided to start using his wings to fly. She watched to see him try to flee before she fired another 6 arrows simultaneously at his right wing. As he sunk down and crashed back to the rooftop she looked back at the Male Quincy and chuckled. "Do you believe they deserve anything quicker?" She said knowing just how cold that may have sounded.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

Obscenity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obscenity.   Obscenity. EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 4:49 pm

"...Funny. I heard the same sentence from the shinigami who killed my father." Fukaku said, anger apparent as he walked away. "It seems the callous appear even amongst my own kind..." Fukaku thought, as he continued walking, not overly slowly or quickly, but deliberately. "Everyone, somewhere in their lives, deserves death. me, you, that hollow you just killed... So, I can't excuse your behavior for the fact that "they deserve it" or "that they're only a monster.". After all". Fukaku said, as he felt his reiatsu start to turn to it's black color again. "I'm a bit of a monster myself."
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

Obscenity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obscenity.   Obscenity. EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 5:01 pm

Emiko dissipate her Bow a few seconds later and allowed the words from the Male Quincy to sink in. She took a deep breath then crossed her arms. "Such an attitude will be the death of the side of you that cares." She said before raising her right hand and waving at him "Don't lose your heart, Nameless comrade" She said with a gentle smile as she ran in the opposite direction. The evening's events had left her wanting another encounter with the Quincy she had just meant, and she was hell bent on making sure that Encounter would take place.

>Exit<
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

Obscenity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obscenity.   Obscenity. EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 5:10 pm

"...Farewell." Fukaku said, as he continued walking. He considered the female quincy that had just left, for a minute. Certainly, at times, she seemed cruel. At others, kind. He had no way to describe her, as she seemed a contradiction in and of herself. he kept walking, with his scowl. Suddenly, a smile appeared on his face, just for a brief second, as he said "...Women.". Then, just as quickly, the scowl was back, as he walked home. He took the long way home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Obscenity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obscenity.   Obscenity. Empty

Back to top Go down

Obscenity.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Battlefield :: Human World :: Fake Karakura Town-
Jump to: