Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Lay down your arms EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Lay down your arms EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Lay down your arms EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Lay down your arms EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Lay down your arms EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Lay down your arms EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Lay down your arms EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Lay down your arms EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Lay down your arms EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Lay down your arms I_vote_lcapLay down your arms I_voting_barLay down your arms I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Lay down your arms I_vote_lcapLay down your arms I_voting_barLay down your arms I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Lay down your arms

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

Lay down your arms Empty
PostSubject: Lay down your arms   Lay down your arms EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 7:18 pm

For emiko Running was one of her strong points, as she bolted round corner after corner, her legs hitting the pavement with just enough force to keep her at a steady pace. It wasn't someone in trouble, the girl, whoever she was seemed to be cursing karma and life in a spat of anger. There's something you didn't see everyday - and god, she was insulting everyone named karma as well! Unable to sustain herself, she laughed; loud and vigorous; not at her, but more or less at the hilarity of her situation. "Heh, I doubt every single girl named Karma appreciates being called a bitch." Having had to chime in with her own two cents, she moved over next to the girl and stretched out her left hand to help her up.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

Lay down your arms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lay down your arms   Lay down your arms EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 7:20 pm

But her efforts were in Vain, the man who had been chasing her was none other than a Quincy with a warped sense of morals. He fired upon the two ladies. Emiko used her speed to avoid the Arrows while the girl was not so lucky. Emiko became infuriated by the mans uncaring for his fellow Quincy which aggravated her beyond extent but she knew she was no match for him; he had several years of Quincy lore and experience under his belt.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

Lay down your arms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lay down your arms   Lay down your arms EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 7:23 pm

He continued firing arrows at her and she continued to dodge them barely. When she finally reached the corner of the street of her home it hit her that if she were to lead him to where she lived he would never stop hunting her. So she turned to face an arrow coming right for her as she dodged it and fired one of her own catching the Quincy off guard and hitting him right in his chest. It was unclear if he died or not but she knew that that was an opportunity to escape.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lay down your arms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lay down your arms   Lay down your arms Empty

Back to top Go down

Lay down your arms
Page 1 of 1