Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Let the bodies hit the floor... EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Let the bodies hit the floor... EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Let the bodies hit the floor... EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Let the bodies hit the floor... EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Let the bodies hit the floor... EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Let the bodies hit the floor... EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Let the bodies hit the floor... EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Let the bodies hit the floor... EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Let the bodies hit the floor... EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Let the bodies hit the floor... I_vote_lcapLet the bodies hit the floor... I_voting_barLet the bodies hit the floor... I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Let the bodies hit the floor... I_vote_lcapLet the bodies hit the floor... I_voting_barLet the bodies hit the floor... I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Let the bodies hit the floor...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet
Name: Kuroi Karasa
Race: Hollow

Let the bodies hit the floor... Empty
PostSubject: Let the bodies hit the floor...   Let the bodies hit the floor... EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:54 pm

-He steps out the Senkaimon a few days later-Man why am i always here.Seems like the hollows attacks have increased.Someone has to stop this..-He adjusts his glasses and looks over the town from the roof of the hospital-
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet
Name: Fukaku Nayamasa
Race: Quincy

PostSubject: Re: Let the bodies hit the floor...   Let the bodies hit the floor... EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:56 pm

Fukaku continued on his patrol, before seeing a hollow. "Be you beast or man?" Fukaku asked, before being attacked by the hollow, as it gave off a wail. Fukaku broke it's mask with an arrow before it could react. "Just more mindless trash, I see." Fukaku noted.
Back to top Go down
http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Let the bodies hit the floor...   Let the bodies hit the floor... EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:57 pm

-He stands there a he feels a change in spiritual pressure-I wonder what that was?It could be just another hollow or something.I will look into after a quick nap..-He sits on the edge of the roof in his gigai playing his guitar-
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Let the bodies hit the floor...   Let the bodies hit the floor... EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:03 pm

"oh, lovely, seems a human's decided to sit on the roof and jam tonight." Fukaku noted. "I best stay out of sight." Fukaku said, ducking behind an elevater on a nearby roof. Hiding his bow for now, he listened for the human to go away.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Let the bodies hit the floor...   Let the bodies hit the floor... EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:06 pm

Kuchi you have been very helpful lately.I think i will come visit for awhile.Do not worry i have been getting stronger..-he continues playing his guitar as he watches the city for hollows-Hmm no hollows around tonight
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Let the bodies hit the floor...   Let the bodies hit the floor... EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:39 pm

"...I can sense the reiatsu in that man over there. The question is...What is he? Shinigami, hollow, even another quincy... Well, one way to find out." Fukaku said, grinning. Power came around him as ribbons appeared from the ground, spirit ribbons, which were for the most part white. Fukaku grabbed outwards, knowing exactly what he was looking for. the ribbon he picked was not white, however; it was red. "So that's what you are, then." Fukaku said to himself.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Let the bodies hit the floor...   Let the bodies hit the floor... EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:43 pm

-He stands up looking around-Well since its so quiet.I think i can leave for now.-He puts his guitar on his back and turns around from the edge of the roof-I will be back later to do my report on the town-he adjusts his glasses-
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Let the bodies hit the floor...   Let the bodies hit the floor... EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:45 pm

Fukaku turns to see Jinto move away. "Not yet." He says to himself, standing up. bounding from rooftop to rooftop, he followed Jinto discreetly, while focusing on keeping his spiritual pressure down as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Let the bodies hit the floor...   Let the bodies hit the floor... EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:52 pm

There goes that strange feeling of spiritual pressure again.Guess i should stay a little longer.I feel like i am being followed.Lets see if they can see me if i do this.-he holds out his palms-Bakudo 26. Kyokko-he takes his guitar off his back-
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Let the bodies hit the floor...   Let the bodies hit the floor... EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 6:01 pm

Fukaku stayed in sight of Jinto, trying to keep a close track on them. Watching as Jinto disappeared into thin air, he cursed inwardly. "Can't see him, can't sense him... but I have other senses." Fukaku said, following somewhat more clumsily via wind currents and use of hearing.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Let the bodies hit the floor...   Let the bodies hit the floor... EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 6:03 pm

-He smiles-I would love to fight you but another time.I have important things to do.As Lieutenant of Squad 9 i have important matters to attend to.Sorry but i will be taking my leave now..-He holds out his guitar and opens a senkaimon and steps through-
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Let the bodies hit the floor...   Let the bodies hit the floor... EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 6:07 pm

Fukaku simply shook his head. "many things might anger soul society... but next time, I'm Bringing you in." Fukaku said, angry. He watched the senkaimon close with simple resignation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let the bodies hit the floor...   Let the bodies hit the floor... Empty

Back to top Go down

Let the bodies hit the floor...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Battlefield :: Human World :: Fake Karakura Town :: Hospitals :: Karakura Hospital-
Jump to: