Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Reaching the gate of Black Ridge EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Reaching the gate of Black Ridge EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Reaching the gate of Black Ridge EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Reaching the gate of Black Ridge EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Reaching the gate of Black Ridge EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Reaching the gate of Black Ridge EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Reaching the gate of Black Ridge EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Reaching the gate of Black Ridge EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Reaching the gate of Black Ridge EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Reaching the gate of Black Ridge I_vote_lcapReaching the gate of Black Ridge I_voting_barReaching the gate of Black Ridge I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Reaching the gate of Black Ridge I_vote_lcapReaching the gate of Black Ridge I_voting_barReaching the gate of Black Ridge I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Reaching the gate of Black Ridge

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet
Name: Nisuginai Junsuke
Race: Shinigami

Reaching the gate of Black Ridge Empty
PostSubject: Reaching the gate of Black Ridge   Reaching the gate of Black Ridge EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 10:18 pm

Junsuke reaches the north gate as he look up and down and started yelling "Heyy anyone home?" Junsuke continues to yell and sees if there was anyone who was at the gate. Junsuke then got tired of waiting as he started kicking the gate.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet
Name: Kuroi Karasa
Race: Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Reaching the gate of Black Ridge   Reaching the gate of Black Ridge EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 10:26 pm

-He shunpoes to the doors-Who is causing all this ruckus.They are lucky the stealth force have not came to deal with them yet.I feel this same spiritual pressure from before.It could be him maybe i dont know yet....-He lifts his right hand at the doors with his left hand on his zanpakuto and watches as the doors open-
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Reaching the gate of Black Ridge   Reaching the gate of Black Ridge EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 10:29 pm

"Oh finally it is open well now umm hey i am looking for anyone incharge here well the name says yamamoto have you heard of him? Junsuke then waits for the person who opens the door to answer to him.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Reaching the gate of Black Ridge   Reaching the gate of Black Ridge EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 10:31 pm

-He adjusts his glasses-Yes that is the captain commander.You will call him by his respectful title at all times.If you would follow me i will show you to him.Junsuke hurry up i am still bleeding from my injuries from you.-He still has his left hand on his zanpakuto-
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Reaching the gate of Black Ridge   Reaching the gate of Black Ridge EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 10:34 pm

"ok ok thank you very much man yachichido and its not like i did it on purpose you did some dirty tricks too you know but anyway are you getting better " Junsuke then walks and see "wow this place sure is big and my grandfather ask me to look for yamamoto about the matter".
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Reaching the gate of Black Ridge   Reaching the gate of Black Ridge EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 10:37 pm

-He stands there looking at him-Just call me Jinto please.I will have other things to attend to so i cant be your tour guide.I will have 2 fellow squad members take you to Captain Yamamoto.Do not try anything stupid.-He watches as two fellow members show up-Take him to Yamamoto office asap.-He looks at the hell butterfly that came relaying a message to him being needed in Rukongai-See you later.-He shunpoes off-
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Reaching the gate of Black Ridge   Reaching the gate of Black Ridge EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 10:41 pm

Junsuke continues walking as he was with two other members form the gotei 13 "hmm said is this yamamoto a cool person?" as he ask the squad member of the gotei 13 as he looks around wondering if how long more to reach.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reaching the gate of Black Ridge   Reaching the gate of Black Ridge Empty

Back to top Go down

Reaching the gate of Black Ridge
Page 1 of 1