Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Daily Patrol - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Daily Patrol - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Daily Patrol - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Daily Patrol - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Daily Patrol - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Daily Patrol - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Daily Patrol - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Daily Patrol - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Daily Patrol - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Daily Patrol - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDaily Patrol - Page 2 I_voting_barDaily Patrol - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Daily Patrol - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDaily Patrol - Page 2 I_voting_barDaily Patrol - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Daily Patrol

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet
Name: Nisuginai Junsuke
Race: Shinigami

Daily Patrol - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Patrol   Daily Patrol - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 5:26 pm

The kido blasted onto junsuke as smoke emits out a little while junsuke appears "hey thats too much how could you do that alright here i go" Junsuke uses his shunpo down right at yachichido as he uses the Raiōken onto yachichido.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet
Name: Kuroi Karasa
Race: Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Daily Patrol   Daily Patrol - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 5:32 pm

-He adjust his glasses-I did not do anything.You let your emotions take over.Which put you in a compromising postion.Now cmon lets hurry up and finish this i am getting sleepier by the minute.Lets see how strong i am..-he puts his arms in an X shape to slow the damage but smashes into the ground-
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Daily Patrol   Daily Patrol - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 5:35 pm

"so this it how you want to play?" Junsuke release more of his reiatsu "ok then since you wanted to end it badly i will" Junsuke shunpos behind yachichido and unleash a ikkotsu at his back.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Daily Patrol   Daily Patrol - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 5:40 pm

Seems you are pretty strong.You can try to end it badly.I wanna see how you stop this kind of speed.I learned this technique while training with a Squad 4 member.I just been waiting to try it on someone.Senka!!-he calls zanpakuto his in his hand as he shunpoes behind Junsuke as he does he seals his zanpakuto and begins to cough up blood from broken ribs-I cant finish this....
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Daily Patrol   Daily Patrol - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 6:04 pm

Junsuke landed a hard kick as he sends yachichido flying as he then thinks "hmm gotei 13 sure have all kinds of people and they are all scary too i wont if their captains are also the same".
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Daily Patrol   Daily Patrol - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 6:07 pm

-he smashes into the ground breathing heavily-Stupid shinigami always wants to over do it.I need serious medical attention..most of my bones are broken.I will send a hell butterfly for a squad 4 member to come get me.When i come back he will be my experiment...-he sends a hell butterfly to the Soul Society to get a squad 4 member-Time to go to sleep till then...-he closes his eyes and waits there-
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Daily Patrol   Daily Patrol - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 6:09 pm

"hey there dont sleep and go dying like that darn guess i over did it man hey hey hey wake up can you hear me? hmm what should i do now i cant attend to things like that because i dont have medical skills"
Back to top Go down
SammieRS
Professional Poster
SammieRS

Character Sheet
Name: Isamu Takahashi

PostSubject: Re: Daily Patrol   Daily Patrol - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 6:18 pm

*i appear in the human world* ok guys follow me we need to hrry to jinto-kun
*we all rush over to jinto's location*
*we appear on the scene* you let go of the shini *i point a finger at him*
*the other squad members rush to help jinto*
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Daily Patrol   Daily Patrol - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 6:22 pm

Junsuke saw a group of shinigami rrives "ahh good timing get yachichido to safety please ok? Junsuke walks over to the shinigami with a arm band umm will yachichido be alright" he ask as he was really worried about him.
Back to top Go down
SammieRS
Professional Poster
SammieRS

Character Sheet
Name: Isamu Takahashi

PostSubject: Re: Daily Patrol   Daily Patrol - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 6:28 pm

*i put my arm down* and look at you with a stern look*
*i look at jinto being hauled away on a strectcher*
yes he will be ok it will take several hours of treatment but i will heal him after all he is my disciple
but i'll ask you what makes you think that i won't report this to head captain?
i'm sorry but i must go i have work to do *me and the othe squad four members leave with jinto in haul and we leave thru the senkaimon*
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Daily Patrol   Daily Patrol - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 6:31 pm

Junsuke had to rush back home as he shunpos away from the place, "i hope everything is fine and he will get better since the LT said that he is alright then i guess everytihng should be fine so now i should just concentrate on my things".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daily Patrol   Daily Patrol - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Daily Patrol
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2