Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
His day off... EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
His day off... EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

His day off... EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

His day off... EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
His day off... EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
His day off... EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
His day off... EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
His day off... EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
His day off... EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
His day off... I_vote_lcapHis day off... I_voting_barHis day off... I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

His day off...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet
Name: Kuroi Karasa
Race: Hollow

His day off... Empty
PostSubject: His day off...   His day off... EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 6:01 am

-He steps out the senkimon in his gigai-This technology that Koga made for me is pretty good.Now i can be seen by humans and hollows.I have to be careful and conceal my spiritual pressure.Now time to get some new music and something to hold my zanpakuto in.I dont feel like carrying this thing around.-He walks into a music store-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

His day off... Empty
PostSubject: Re: His day off...   His day off... EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 6:08 am

-He looks around and buys some headphones to fit around his neck and an ipod-What kind of music do i want to listen to.Maybe some metal/scream that sounds good.I never know what they are saying so i don't have to worry about listening to anything harmful.Now something to conceal my zanpakuto.Maybe a guitar will do...-He lets the guy at the register ring everything up..he puts the headphones around his neck and slips the ipod into his pocket and slips the guitar on his back holding his zanpakuto..he heads out the store-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

His day off... Empty
PostSubject: Re: His day off...   His day off... EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 3:16 pm

-He heads down the street-Wow its been pretty quiet here.Ill stay for a little longer and finish up my patrol.Lately i have been hearing talk of more hollow activity.I think ill take one back to Lt.Koga to make him happy.If i can find one..-He turns on his ipod and lets the music play but he does not put the headphone around his ears so he can stay alert-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

His day off... Empty
PostSubject: Re: His day off...   His day off... EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 3:30 pm

-He looks up and notices two hollows coming out-Well finally my patrol picks up.This was suppose to be my day off but instead i am covering for someone else.I need to go change out of my gigai before i get killed.-He runs into a near by alley then runs back out now in his shinigami outfit-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

His day off... Empty
PostSubject: Re: His day off...   His day off... EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 3:39 pm

-He draws his zanpakuto-Hmm i could take them out one at a time.Then again i could take them out before they can call for reinforcements.Maybe i could use a hado or kido on them.Nah ill just cut them up quickly-He shunpoes infront of one hollow bringing his zanpakuto cutting them in half diagonally-Too easy..-he watches as the other hollow fires a cero at him-Crap.....-he shunpoes to the left letting the cero graze him-Hado 32. Ōkasen!!-He holds out his palms and fires the hado at the hollow blowing his head off-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

His day off... Empty
PostSubject: Re: His day off...   His day off... EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 3:43 pm

-He jumps back down to the ground-Dang now i wanted to take you back alive.Lt.Koga would have experimented on you.Oh well i guess ill catch another one of you next time.Now to get back into my human clothes...-He goes back in the alley and puts on his gigai-Now that my patrol is over i can go to the barracks and sleep...-He holds out his zanpakuto and turns its opening a senkaimon..he puts his zanpakuto back in his guitar and steps through entering the soul society-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

His day off... Empty
PostSubject: Re: His day off...   His day off... Empty

Back to top Go down

His day off...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Battlefield :: Human World :: Fake Karakura Town :: Shopping District-
Jump to: