Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
mountain training - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
mountain training - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

mountain training - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

mountain training - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
mountain training - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
mountain training - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
mountain training - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
mountain training - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
mountain training - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
mountain training - Page 3 I_vote_lcapmountain training - Page 3 I_voting_barmountain training - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
mountain training - Page 3 I_vote_lcapmountain training - Page 3 I_voting_barmountain training - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

mountain training

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet
Name: Fukaku Nayamasa
Race: Quincy

mountain training - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: mountain training   mountain training - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 10:06 pm

Fukaku smirks, hirenkyakuing directly above where he was. "And you're too slow, Hollow." Fukaku answers, firing a massive amount of arrows at Ex.
Back to top Go down
http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com
Exceptionist
Professional Poster
Exceptionist

Character Sheet
Name: Ike
Race: Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: mountain training   mountain training - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 10:14 pm

*I smile. Head 8 fires a cero equal in power to the blast you fired at me into the arrows. Most is didnt stop many arrows.*
Damn Quicny spells are weak!
*I point my hand at you in the air.*
Cero Deslumbrante.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: mountain training   mountain training - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 10:21 pm

"What?" Fukaku says, stunned at the power of the white cero heading towards him, before using hirenkyaku to narrowly get away. "That's enough." Fukaku says, glaring at Ex. "Licht... Regen." Fukaku said, a white wing of energy appearing on one of his shoulders before a massive amount of arrows were shot off, after exceptionist.
Back to top Go down
Exceptionist
Professional Poster
Exceptionist

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: mountain training   mountain training - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 10:33 pm

*After i fire the Cero i use head9 to heal my myself form when i was stabed with that spear. I look up then he says "That's enough".*
Ahh so this is the true form of a Quincy?!
*Look arrows coming.*
Damn it i cant use head 4 yet.
*Head9 looks at you.*
FIRE!!!
*I fire a cero equals to the 1 that all 9 heads fired.*
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: mountain training   mountain training - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 10:40 pm

The cero stops some of the arrows, but a fair amount still get though, stabbing Ex. "This is the difference between me and you, hollow." Fukaku says, looking away. "You were merely a rabid dog that needed to be put down." Fukaku says, Holding up his bow. Firing a continuous stream of arrows at the wounded Ex.
Back to top Go down
Exceptionist
Professional Poster
Exceptionist

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: mountain training   mountain training - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 10:58 pm

Bite me Shinigami trash!
*Head 4 makes other powerful cero shield. I quickly stand up and Sonido over to one of your pilars..*
HAHAHAHAH Your a Shimigami! Just look at yourself you talk so highly of your race and hows it better than others! You talk shit about about the other races like they are trash to compared to you. You just like a Shimigami! HAHAHAHAHA Quincys and Shinigami are the same HAHAHAHAHAH. Now i understand HAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: mountain training   mountain training - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 1:53 am

Fukaku glares, the insult affecting him greatly. "Kurayami... Kanae." fukaku says, As exceptionist nears the pillars. In a flash, a black wall of energy appeared between the different pillars, as gravity fought to pull Exceptionist down and towards the middle. The energy, black as midnight, became a fiery wall that moved inwards, and would hit ex like a tsunami, pushing him along. contact with the wall would drain ones energies, as well, quite quickly. "There's one large difference. The Quincy do not seek conflict, while the soul society wages war on any who don't follow it's code." Fukaku said, cutting his thumb with an arrow, before applying the blood to his bow. "Until we were pushed too far, that is."
Back to top Go down
Exceptionist
Professional Poster
Exceptionist

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: mountain training   mountain training - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 9:10 pm

*My heads point at the ground and fire Cero as a use Luna Paso Cero to push myself into the air away from the wall, but it still hit both my legs and killing Head 3&2. Head 6 regrows as I turn to look at you*
Soul Reapers wage wars to keep order. They want to kill hollows because they see them as mindless creatures that eat human souls. I have yet to even touch a human soul yet im still just a mindless creature to them and i need to die. What did you call me a moment ago? I think is was "rabid dog that needed to be put down". HAHAHAH You may not have the same blood but your no different from a Shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: mountain training   mountain training - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 9:21 pm

Fukaku merely grimaces, as his arrow grows, becoming a ten foot long spear of lightning. As soon as Ex moves out of the barrier, Fukaku fires it, the spear moving slightly faster than the speed of Shunpo. "You attacked without warning. you strike at me without regard for the code of Bushido. I call you rabid dog not because you are a hollow... but because you are a hollow, who has obtained the gift of the arrancar, and yet not moved past your base limitations." Fukaku says, shaking his head. "I am not angered by the hollow, as the shinigami are, but an enemy is an enemy, regardless of race. Your mistake was becoming my enemy."
Back to top Go down
Exceptionist
Professional Poster
Exceptionist

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: mountain training   mountain training - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 9:42 pm

*After being hit by the arrow i fall to the ground unable to move.*
You even like a Shinigami. My mistake was becoming your enemy? Sounds like a Shinigami to me. Ha but the real difference is your a lot weaker compared to them
*I turn my head to you and smile.*
I guess that's why Quincys lost that war huh?
*I close my eyes.*
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: mountain training   mountain training - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 10:01 pm

"if you'd left me alone, you would have survived. Shinigami or not, that is simple fact. there's many things I could say to you at the moment, but I'll sum it up with "Kiss my ass." Fukaku says, as a purple charge appears in his hand. not even bothering to say the name, Fukaku fires the purple beam of energy directly at Ex's head, the burning blast moving at a great speed, and maintained for several seconds.
Back to top Go down
Exceptionist
Professional Poster
Exceptionist

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: mountain training   mountain training - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 10:14 pm

*Head 7 lefts up and sucks in the blasts. I open my eyes back up*
Shut up already, but anyway sorry Smelly but i still have many things to do before i die.
*A Garganta opens behide me and the heads start to drag my body into it.*
Maybe next time you get to kill me?
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: mountain training   mountain training - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 10:23 pm

"Too Naive!" Fukaku says, sweeping the blast on all areas of Ydra's body, pointedly avoiding the head. firing it at every section of his body, he pointedly avoids hitting Ydra's head. as the garganta opens, fukaku merely hirenkyaku's next to Ydra, planting his leg on top of him, before firing many, many arrows at him from point-blank range. "And too slow."
Back to top Go down
Exceptionist
Professional Poster
Exceptionist

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: mountain training   mountain training - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 10:39 pm

*Just as you say "Too Naive!" head9 warps it self around my body.*
Your to close again.
*Head 1 comes from be hide you to bite hold of your shoulder. Head 6 goes to wrap itself around your leg. Head 8 comes on your left to bite the hand that makes your bow and point it away from me. Head7 comes on you Right to also to bit the hand the makes your bow and point is away form me.*
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: mountain training   mountain training - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 11:02 pm

Fukaku merely jumps up, using Hirenkyaku to get away with his superior speed, while still firing his bow. "And you're still too slow." Fukaku says, without stopping his fire.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet
Name: Nisuginai Junsuke

PostSubject: Re: mountain training   mountain training - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 2:04 am

Junsuke arrives as he deflects all the arrow with his zanpakuto "hey what are you doing trying to kill him?" Junsuke then looks at him and ask why did he do that to this guy here as he waits for him to answer.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: mountain training   mountain training - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 3:21 am

"...don't mess with me and my prey." Fukaku says, annoyed. using hirenkyaku, he moved away at high speed, a glare evident on his face. "damn, damn, damn..." Fukaku said to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mountain training   mountain training - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

mountain training
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3