Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Tsukiakari Techiques EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Tsukiakari Techiques EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Tsukiakari Techiques EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Tsukiakari Techiques EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Tsukiakari Techiques EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Tsukiakari Techiques EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Tsukiakari Techiques EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Tsukiakari Techiques EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Tsukiakari Techiques EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Tsukiakari Techiques I_vote_lcapTsukiakari Techiques I_voting_barTsukiakari Techiques I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Tsukiakari Techiques I_vote_lcapTsukiakari Techiques I_voting_barTsukiakari Techiques I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Tsukiakari Techiques

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Tsukiakari Techiques Empty
PostSubject: Tsukiakari Techiques   Tsukiakari Techiques EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 8:22 pm

RP Character: Tsukiakari Hansha

Basic Techniques:

Bakudō 1. Sai (塞, Restrain) Locks a target's arms in place behind their back.

Bakudō 4. Hainawa (這縄, Crawling Rope) An energy rope entangles the target's arms.

Hado 4. Byakurai (白雷, Pale Lightning) The user fires a concentrated, powerful lightning bolt from their finger.

Hado 33. Sōkatsui (蒼火墜, Blue Fire, Crash Down) Fires a burst of blue spiritual energy at a target in a similar manner to #31, but over a wider area and with more power.

Shunpo: Ability to move at very high speeds for a certain amount of distance.

Bakudo 8. Seki (斥, Repulse) Creates a round shield that seems to temporarily paralyze and repel whatever strikes it.

Bakudo 9. Geki (撃, Strike) Engulfs the target in red light, completely paralyzing them.

Bakudo 26. Kyokko (曲光, Curved Light) Hides the target from sight, by bending light. The spell has the ability to totally hide the presence and reiatsu of the user or specified object.

Hado 31. Shakkahō (赤火砲, Shot of Red Fire) Fires a ball of red energy at a target.

Advanced Techniques:

Bakudo 61. Rikujōkōrō (六杖光牢, Six Rods Prison of Light) Summons six thin, wide beams of light that slam into a target's midsection, holding them in place. The target is then unable to move any part of their body including the parts that were not struck by the beams.

73. Sōren Sōkatsui (双蓮蒼火墜, Twin Lotus Blue Fire, Crash Down) Essentially a doubled version of #33, this spell fires two shots of blue fire with greater potency than the single-shot variety.

Superior Techniques:

Bakudo 81. Danku (斷空, Splitting Void) Creates an energy barrier in the form of a rectangular wall. According to Byakuya, it is capable of stopping destructive spells up to #89. This is seen also when Aizen uses it to block Tessai's Hadō #88.

Unique Techniques:

1.Shikai:
She acquires two main abilities:
- Yuki Ten: Kia fires sharp crystal arrows towards the opponent at a rather fast speed. If it hits slightly, the target will receive only small cuts. If one of the arrows penetrates the skin of the target, the area where it hit will start to become numb. (This ability is only good to immobilize the opponent or do small damage.)
- Tsuki no Kurohane: Moving her bow in front of her, drawing a full circle, she will open a gate of light summoning the spirit of her zanpakuto. (This ability requires a high reiatsu usage, so it can only be used for about 1/2 posts max) The spirit will fight side to side with her, from the sky, using her large wings to blow a strong wind towards the target, while Kia attacks from below. (The winds is used here only to increase the arrows speed.)

2.Bankai: N/A

Last edited by Rukia_Kuchiki on Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet
Name: Honjo Minamoto
Race: Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Tsukiakari Techiques   Tsukiakari Techiques EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 8:52 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Squad 12 Captain and President of the SRDI
Rizu

Character Sheet
Name: Rizu Yukino
Race: Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Tsukiakari Techiques   Tsukiakari Techiques EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 8:56 pm

Also approved. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tsukiakari Techiques   Tsukiakari Techiques Empty

Back to top Go down

Tsukiakari Techiques
Page 1 of 1