Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
piecing together something EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
piecing together something EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

piecing together something EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

piecing together something EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
piecing together something EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
piecing together something EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
piecing together something EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
piecing together something EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
piecing together something EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
piecing together something I_vote_lcappiecing together something I_voting_barpiecing together something I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
piecing together something I_vote_lcappiecing together something I_voting_barpiecing together something I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

piecing together something

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet
Name: Fukaku Nayamasa
Race: Quincy

piecing together something Empty
PostSubject: piecing together something   piecing together something EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 9:11 pm

Fukaku came home, going immediately to his basement. The large basement had artificuial light, with no windows. Fukaku destroyed target after target with his bow, but that wasn't his main focus. "why would they choose the end of the battle to strike at his mother?" Fukaku thought, releasing his bow. "Aku Mokin!"
Back to top Go down
http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: piecing together something   piecing together something EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 9:42 pm

Fukaku fires a hail of arrows, intending to exhaust the available targets at his home, before moving to the larger training area in the warehouse. noting a large target, he charged a bust of purple energy. "Shumatsu Taiho!" He yelled, firing a piercing purple beam that annihilated the target.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: piecing together something   piecing together something EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 9:54 pm

"If they were planning to kill his mother, they would have used that as a distraction, or a hostage." Fukaku thought, obliterating another stack of targets. "So it wouldn't have been them." Fukaku realized, as he destroyed another stack, before a large target appeared. "Shumatsu Taiho." He said lamely, obliterating that target as well.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: piecing together something   piecing together something EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 9:58 pm

Shumatsu Taiho!" fukaku said yet again, this time using the beam to cut through a gigantic stack of targets. "Barring the absurd notion of it being Zain's fault, then it has to be them, but why..." Fukaku thought, noting one target that had survived. the objects reinforced around it had kept it from being disintegrated. "Of course... Anger and vengeance are excellent motivators... I'm an example there, I suppose." Fukaku smiled. " They may lie to me, but in the end, they will seek for their goals. That settles it, then."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: piecing together something   piecing together something Empty

Back to top Go down

piecing together something
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Battlefield :: Human World :: Fake Karakura Town :: Residential District-
Jump to: