Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Reuniting with Mom - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Reuniting with Mom - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Reuniting with Mom - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Reuniting with Mom - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Reuniting with Mom - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Reuniting with Mom - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Reuniting with Mom - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Reuniting with Mom - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Reuniting with Mom - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Reuniting with Mom - Page 2 I_vote_lcapReuniting with Mom - Page 2 I_voting_barReuniting with Mom - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Reuniting with Mom - Page 2 I_vote_lcapReuniting with Mom - Page 2 I_voting_barReuniting with Mom - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Reuniting with Mom

Go down 
+4
SammieRS
Erza
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Kage [Rangiku]
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet
Name: Fukaku Nayamasa
Race: Quincy

Reuniting with Mom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reuniting with Mom   Reuniting with Mom - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:44 pm

"Zain." Fukaku says, smiling. "Gotta say, this form is an improvement over the others. Now then..." Fukaku says, a glare on his face. "Let's go save that friend of yours..." Fukaku says, hirenkyakuing to where Koga and Ichigo are.
Fukaku, as soon as he came in range, while hiding his rei as best he could, readied a white arrow. coming into range, he watched as Koga struck Ichigo. "I recognize that zan..." Fukaku said in a low tone to himself. "Bakuhatsu Raito!" Fukaku yelled, firing the white arrow at Koga and ichigo. It would explode in a burst of light and sound shortly after being released. "Why is it, whenever something horrible happens in my life lately, I can always trace it back to you, Shinigami?" Fukaku asks, a glare on his face, after firing the arrow. His bow still appeared as his basic, as he fired a pair of arrows at Koga.
Back to top Go down
http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com
Exceptionist
Professional Poster
Exceptionist

Character Sheet
Name: Ike
Race: Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting with Mom   Reuniting with Mom - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:50 pm

*A Garganta Opens in the Sky and i step thru.*
WELL WELL WHATS ALL THIS THEN!!!!!!
*I loook around at every1 thats here*
hmmm this isn't gonna be fun
*I Stand in the air and wait to find out whats go on.*
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet
Name: Zero Kanzaki

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting with Mom   Reuniting with Mom - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 10:02 pm

*Zero,swiftly shunpo's onto the scene standing beside Koga and Sammie,as unsheathes his unreleased Zanpaktou,alerting his body to the situation at hand as he turns to the others*Sorry I'm late sir. You mind telling me what exactly is going on here?
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet
Name: Honjo Minamoto

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting with Mom   Reuniting with Mom - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 10:09 pm

I casually walk into the building and watch koga attack the young shini. "I assume hes the rogue?" I look at him andnot towards the door. "Atleast lets take this outside so he has a chance to escape i love to hunt down prey." I grin and sence several other spiritual pressures. i look at the other shinigami. "Hey kid, i suggest you go on and release we are about to have a large war on our hands." i look at koga" we should move to the outskirts of the town to lessen damage to the city and its people i dont want to have to hear old man yama."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting with Mom   Reuniting with Mom - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reuniting with Mom
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Battlefield :: Human World :: Fake Karakura Town :: Residential District-
Jump to: