Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Larentia Iesada EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Larentia Iesada EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Larentia Iesada EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Larentia Iesada EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Larentia Iesada EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Larentia Iesada EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Larentia Iesada EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Larentia Iesada EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Larentia Iesada EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Larentia Iesada I_vote_lcapLarentia Iesada I_voting_barLarentia Iesada I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Larentia Iesada I_vote_lcapLarentia Iesada I_voting_barLarentia Iesada I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Larentia Iesada

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mudkip
Professional Poster
Mudkip

Character Sheet
Name: Larentia Iesada
Race: Shinigami

Larentia Iesada Empty
PostSubject: Larentia Iesada   Larentia Iesada EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 5:14 pm

The rules are pretty cool in my opinion. (I have read the rules and agree to them.)

~RP Information~

~Race Information~

Commander: The 4th division.

~Combat Information~

Combat Strength: Quick (3), thinks before she acts(2), good with kido(3).

Combat Weaknesses: Gullible (2), lower then average endurance (3) , bad at hand to hand combat(3).

Zanpakuto Name: Kiniro no Hitsuji

Zanpakuto Description: A normal katana, that doesn't look special. The only difference is that the guard has the shape of a ram.

Shikai: Rest, Kiniro no Hitsuji.

Shikai Ability: After calling out the name, her zanpakuto changes into a small dagger with a chain attached to it. At full By breaking of parts of the chain(links) The chain has around 40 links if her spiritual power is completely restored, she is able to use the techniques below:

"Ippon no Komoriuta" (First Lullaby)
After calling out the name and breaking of a part of the chain, a golden light will glow around the dagger. After the opponent is cut, they will start to feel drowsy. 4 Links are needed.

"Ni-hon no Komoriuta" (Second Lullaby)
A healing technique, after breaking of a part of the chain, it can be swallowed, and will increase the regeneration rate of the person who swallowed the chain. The more links that are broken of, it get harder to swallow.
Between 1 and 5 links.

"Saigo no Komoriuta" (Final Lullaby)
This technique will require to break off the entire remaining chain.
When the remaining chain, is wrapped around the target it will sooth them to sleep en quickly regenerate their health. However, when the chain is removed, and they wake up, they will feel drowsy for a few hours.

Bankai:

In bankai the golden chains of her zanpakuto are wrapped around her arms and neck, the dagger turns in to a normal sword with a golden hilt.
When the chain is touched by someone else other then Larentia, the person who touched will feel numb in the body part that touched the chain. (e.g. If someone touched it with their hand, it will go numb)
This only counts for the chain that is attached to the sword, not for chains that have been broken.
While in bankai the chain has 80 links. Links that have been used while in shikai will not be restored.

Bankai Techniques:

Kanjou Kiniro no Hitsuji, Samasu (Count the golden sheep, Awaken)
Causes the target to feel like s/he hasn't slept in days. This includes hallucinations, slower reaction time and makes someone easy to irritate. This will last for a couple of minutes.

Technique is used after breaking of 5 chains and landing a hit on the target with the sword or the broken part of chain. Will cancel out Shunmin when used before Shunmin's effects are over.

Kanjou Kiniro no Hitsuji, Shunmin (Count the golden sheep, Deep Sleep)
It will make the user feel like they've just awoken after a day of sleep. They will feel a bit like they have a hangover, minus the headache.
This will last for about ten minutes and will slowly fade away.

This technique requires 5 chains to be broken and landing a hit on the target with either the broken chain or her sword. Will cancel out Samasu when used before Samasu's effects are over.

Kanjou Kiniro no Hitsuji, Akumu (Count the golden sheep, Nightmare)
This technique will only work when the target is still under effect by Shumin.
It will cause the target to feel extremely paranoid and scared for a few seconds to a minute, depending on how strong willed they are.

If the target swallows a link, this effect can go on for days. It will slowly weaken and disappear.

This technique can be used after breaking of 10 chains and landing a hit on the target with the sword or the broken part of chain. Only works when Shunmin is still in effect.

~Personal~

Height: 5'1 feet

Weight: 110 lbs

Appearance:
Larentia has brown hair, tied up in a ponytail, and brown eyes. She doesn't stand out much from others, she isn't very muscular or super skinny, nor super tall or tiny.

Larentia Iesada Untitled-1-14

Personality:
Larentia prefers to stay in the background, trying not to stand out too much. She doesn't like being in the centre of attention, either positive or negative, and will try to weasel her wait out as soon as possible. If provoked enough, or people insult her line of work and/or friends she will stand up for her self. Larentia tries her best to believe that there is good in every person and is quick to trust others.

Backstory:

Before the Academy:
Larentia grew up in the better parts of rukongai. She died when she was a small child and considers the adults that raised her her real parents. She used to work in the bar her parents owned as a child and adolescent. One day a ranking officer came in and noticed her spiritual pressure. After having a talk with her parents, she was shipped off to the academy.

In the Academy and afterwards:
Larentia tried her best to be a good student, but she had severe problems getting a passing grade in hand to hand combat. Her good Kido skills and non-violent reiatsu saved her and granting her access to the fourth division. She wasn't really looking forward to it, knowing the division was thought of less then the others. But other wise she would have been sent home and she couldn't bear the disappointment of her parents. She accepted and tried to find her place as quick as she could, trying to avoid every member of the eleventh.

I also have around 270 or more RP-post on the old forums.
If people don't believe this is Larentia, I'm more then happy to verify on TNR or the old forum.

Last edited by Mudkip on Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ajiro
Ronin Commander
Ajiro

Character Sheet
Name: Ajiro Minamoto

Larentia Iesada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Larentia Iesada   Larentia Iesada EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 3:36 am

Approved Lar, Check with koga on your current rank and you will be all set

1/2 Approvals
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Ex-Captain of the 12th Division
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet
Name: Koga Wolf

Larentia Iesada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Larentia Iesada   Larentia Iesada EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 12:56 pm

Yea I,Koga Wolf, Approve of your character sheet and I know full well your Captains rank. -stamps the sheet with the Approval hammer-
Back to top Go down
https://bleachbattlefield.rpg-board.net
Mudkip
Professional Poster
Mudkip

Character Sheet

Larentia Iesada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Larentia Iesada   Larentia Iesada EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 4:44 pm

Request to add this to my zanpakuto, when in shikai or bankai, not when sealed:

When someone, except for Larentia touches the chains or sword of Kiniro no Hitsuji, it will feel like they touched an electric fence. The shock is not harmful to the body and will not cause any damage.
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

Larentia Iesada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Larentia Iesada   Larentia Iesada EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 5:00 pm

lol thats a weird ability. is this physical contact only or when anything touches it?
Back to top Go down
Mudkip
Professional Poster
Mudkip

Character Sheet

Larentia Iesada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Larentia Iesada   Larentia Iesada EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 5:03 pm

Only if a person touches it, if it clashes with another blade, then the other won't feel a shock.
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

Larentia Iesada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Larentia Iesada   Larentia Iesada EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 5:23 pm

aight approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Larentia Iesada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Larentia Iesada   Larentia Iesada Empty

Back to top Go down

Larentia Iesada
Page 1 of 1