Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
The strongest army EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
The strongest army EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

The strongest army EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

The strongest army EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
The strongest army EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
The strongest army EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
The strongest army EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
The strongest army EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
The strongest army EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
The strongest army I_vote_lcapThe strongest army I_voting_barThe strongest army I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
The strongest army I_vote_lcapThe strongest army I_voting_barThe strongest army I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

The strongest army

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet
Name: Fukaku Nayamasa
Race: Quincy

The strongest army Empty
PostSubject: The strongest army   The strongest army EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 5:17 pm

Fukaku stepped into the street. His footsteps were silent, as he walked through the seemingly deserted area. "I know you're there." Fukaku said, turning around to face a pair of hollows.
Back to top Go down
http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

The strongest army Empty
PostSubject: Re: The strongest army   The strongest army EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 5:23 pm

"Ohhh, the quincy knows we're here. What a big brain you have, quincy. i am Yamduza, and am one of the strongest hollows you'll ever encounter. fear my poison-" The hollow was cut off as Fukaku kicks him in the face, killing him instantly. "I hope your companion isn't as stupid as you were." Fukaku remarks.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

The strongest army Empty
PostSubject: Re: The strongest army   The strongest army EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 5:25 pm

"Ok, ok, I don't want any trouble." The hollow says, backing up. "I get it, you're stronger than me. I'll just go now and save you the trouble of killing me." The hollow says, beginning to run away. Before he could get farther than ten feet, however, a blast of red energy incinerated him, killing him instantly. "Who told you you could run, hmm?" Fukaku heard a feminine voice say.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

The strongest army Empty
PostSubject: Re: The strongest army   The strongest army EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 5:29 pm

"Indeed. I hate disobedient subordinates."
"Pretty funny little guys, though, put up a neat show."
"I don't see why we bothered with this. it's just a quincy, he's pretty easy to kill."
"That's because you don't understand the aesthetics of evil, darling."
"How about we pay attention to that quincy, and less on our recently deceased hollow friend.
Fukaku looked up in amazement to see 5 vasto lorde standing in front of him. 2 females and three males, they looked much closer to human than adjuchas had. oddly enough, they reminded Fukaku of victorian era rich people.
"Hello, Nayamasa Fukaku."
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

The strongest army Empty
PostSubject: Re: The strongest army   The strongest army EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 5:33 pm

"What is this?" Fukaku asked.
"Well." The first vasto lorde began. other than her black beaked face, hidden with her gigantic hat, she seemed almost human. Black bird wings outstretched from her arms, and Fukaku quickly realized the decorative gown on the woman was part of her body.
"you see, Fukaku, we've watched you for a while now, and we found your fighting most... entertaining. We got bored of just killing and eating whoever a while ago, you see, so we began watching battles instead.
"...Watching me?"
"Yes, and that suave hollow friend of yours. You two are perfect for each other. A straight up brawler with an intellectual archer... Not to mention the simple comedy of your dialogue with one another."
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet
Name: Kuroi Karasa
Race: Hollow

The strongest army Empty
PostSubject: Re: The strongest army   The strongest army EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 5:35 pm

-He finds himself walking back to his safe house-What the hell is this?I sense Fukaku and some other hollows.This isnt good i needed to get there asap-He drops his trench coat..he shows up a few seconds later where Fukaku is-Now do you mind telling me what your problems are?This really isnt a fair fight lets even the odds.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

The strongest army Empty
PostSubject: Re: The strongest army   The strongest army EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 5:38 pm

"oooh, and that darling hollow is here. Now, how are you, Zain? I've seen you fight recently, and thanks to you, I won a fair amount of bets, you know." One of the vasto lorde said, a big, burly one, seeming ape-like except for his face, which seemed like a skeletal face, with a small mustache. twirling his bowler cap, he seemed amused by this turn of events.
"I think I'll end up needing the assistance. " Fukaku noted, studying their powers. "Careful, zain, even for vasto lorde, these guys are strong."
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

The strongest army Empty
PostSubject: Re: The strongest army   The strongest army EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 5:41 pm

-He rips off his shirt revealing his skeletal upper body-Shut up you freaking ape.Im sending two of you to hell in chopped pieces.Im not doing it with this katana im doing it with my bare hands.Yeah i know you did otherwise you be dead right now.-He sonidos right infront of the big,burly one that just talked-Do you wanna find out what i can do with these hands?
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

The strongest army Empty
PostSubject: Re: The strongest army   The strongest army EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 5:45 pm

"So direct." The ape said, sonidoing behind zain. "Oh, I haven't fought like this since I was a little adjuchas, making my way in the world."

The birdlike woman sonidoes down to see Fukaku. "Oh my, seems your friend started without you. Well, you'll have to deal with me before you can help hi-" She stopped, as Fukaku fired a barrage of arrows at her, clippin one of her feathers.
"And people think I talk too much. This is a fight, not a social club." Fukaku says, firing another barrage of arrows. "maho teishi!!" He says, as she fires her cero, blocking it with a reishi barrier.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

The strongest army Empty
PostSubject: Re: The strongest army   The strongest army EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 5:48 pm

I hate people who stand behind me.It tells me you arent good face to face.Makes me think your arent a challenge.I would really hate to think that.Lets burn things up.Violeta Fuego!!-His arms are covered in a purple fire-Im going to take you all on one at a time.Winner gets the remains!-He throws an elbow backwards at the vasto lorde's head and turns around looking at him throwing another elbow in his back-
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

The strongest army Empty
PostSubject: Re: The strongest army   The strongest army EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 5:52 pm

"oh my, it appears your friend's about to, ah, what was the phhrase you kids use "Get his ass kicked." The Raven woman said, throwing a barrage of razor sharp feathers.
Fukaku uses hirenkyaku to dodge through the barrage, before a red charge on him appears.
"You people don't really get out much, do you?" Fukaku asks.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

The strongest army Empty
PostSubject: Re: The strongest army   The strongest army EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 5:58 pm

I really hate that lady.She has seen me fight but today she gets a share of the ass kicking ive been handing out.Now back to the burly one really quickly.Seems like i have on accident stunned him..oh no what a shame.I was hoping he lived longer.-He unsheathes his katana and throws it through the vasto lorde's head splitting it int two-Now who is next!-He is caught off guard by a kick to the back of his head sending him into the ground-
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

The strongest army Empty
PostSubject: Re: The strongest army   The strongest army EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 6:03 pm

"Well well well, you might be a challenge. Pity I'll have to-what?!" the vasto lorde cries, as she notices her companion has been killed. "you dropped your guard." Fukaku says blandly, shooting a flash of purple energy deep into her shoulder. "You little shit!" The woman says, falling to her knees. Fukaku, not wasting any time, pours a silver chalice on his arrow, before firing the now-silver arrow through her head. "my, my, such language from a lady. now then, let's see what happens."
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

The strongest army Empty
PostSubject: Re: The strongest army   The strongest army EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 6:10 pm

-he tries to get to his kness but is stomped to the ground-Gah!!This one could be a challenge.Hmm seems its getting ready to be three on one.I wonder should i kill you now or later.Lets see..i say now!!-He turns on his back quickly as the Vasto Lorde is getting ready to stomp him again-Can you fly?-he throws the Vasto Lorde into the air..he stands up barely-
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

The strongest army Empty
PostSubject: Re: The strongest army   The strongest army EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 6:14 pm

"Sorry. seems like she wasn't enough to distract you, for now. I'll have to be your opponent, I suppose." A skinny vasto lorde comes up to fukaku. "Colonel Stallion. I'm the leader of these chaps. I get to be your opponent for now. Well, not just me." He says, snapping his finger and creating several garganta's. "Yu might say we put the "lord in vasto lorde.
Fukaku fired an arrow at the colonel, only to see it bounce off his hierro. "Come now, you have to do better than that.". "Damnit." Fukaku swore, firing a somewhat stronger arrow, only to see it bounce off too. "This isn't good...."
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

The strongest army Empty
PostSubject: Re: The strongest army   The strongest army EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 6:19 pm

-He stretches-Well now it seems you all dont play fair.I say odds are in our favor.Now to for you all to keep getting yall royal ass kicking.You invaded the wrong place at the wrong time!!-he holds out his index finger at the Vasto Lorde in mid-air-Cero Horadar!!-He fires a beam of cero at the Vasto Lorde-
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

The strongest army Empty
PostSubject: Re: The strongest army   The strongest army EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 6:28 pm

"Goddamnit!" Fukaku said. "a silver rod strikes the five fingered stone bed - quintuple restraining frames!' Fukaku says, trying to bind the colonel.
"not good enough, old sport." the vasto lorde says, simply breaking out of it. "But still, good tactics, I haven't seen you use one of those in a while.
"Shut up!" Fukaku yells, firing a few more, proven useless, arrows at the colonel.
"Damnit, damnit, DAMNIT! Why the hell do I keep getting proven so weak. I need to be stronger." Fukaku thought, frustrated.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

The strongest army Empty
PostSubject: Re: The strongest army   The strongest army EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 6:33 pm

-He watches at the cero hits the Vasto Lorde sending him crashing to the ground-I dont know if he is dead or yet.Now bring it little short one.Fukaku calm down we have bigger things to worry about.You have noticed the large amounts of hollows.-He holds out his palms at the the hollows coming through-Cero Circunfrencia!!-He fires a massive cero killing 15 hollows..he is kneed in the stomach by the small Vasto Lorde as he finishes his attack-
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

The strongest army Empty
PostSubject: Re: The strongest army   The strongest army EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 6:38 pm

"Zain!" Fukaku yells, rushing to his aid. "Oh, I think you have other things to worry about, hmm?" Fukaku heard from behing him, as he was suddenly hit from all angles, due to the colonel's sonido. "oh, my, this IS fun, isn't it?" The colonel said, firing a powerful cero that knocked Fukaku to the ground. "Do you want to atch your friend die first, or just die now.
"I...I... I'm not going to lose....we're not going to lose.... to shit like you!" Fukaku yells, pulling out his bow. The bow glowed as he fired an arrow from it at the colonel. "Now, now, you know that's usele-what?!" The colonel gaped, as the arrow produced a small wound on his hand. Fukaku's bow glowed. "I'm through playing with you, colonel."
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

The strongest army Empty
PostSubject: Re: The strongest army   The strongest army EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 6:50 pm

-He doubles over but recovers quickly grabbing the Vasto Lorde head-Now you see your little ring leader down there.This is what is going to happen to him.Now your going to play the role of dummy.See a dummy is one who takes the attack and cant respond.Now i have you by your head if i turn it quickly to the right then left then right again you'll be dead.-He holds on tight as the Vasto Lorde tries to run-Die!!-He twists his head right then left then right and lets him fall to the ground-Time to go all out..Cero Bestia!!-He holds out his hands as three lions are produced..he watches as they jump in the middle of hollows blowing themselves up-
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

The strongest army Empty
PostSubject: Re: The strongest army   The strongest army EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 6:56 pm

An adjuchas comes out of the portal near zain, and numeroud more regular hollows as well. a gillian is seen in the distance.
"It seems my bow has finally come to understand me." Fukaku said, as he holds up his new bow. "Aku Mokin." He says, as he brings it to bear on the colonel. "Rrrr..." The colonel growls, but he quickly switches to dodging, as a hail of arrows come towards him. "Between my current skills and this bow, it seems I can fire.... 50 arrows a second." Fukaku notes, letting off another blast of arrows. they hit the colonel and make tiny nicks. "Take this!" The colonel said, all composure gone as he fires a cero at Fukaku.
"seems I can use hirenkyaku better, too.' Fukaku says, as he appears behind the shocked colonel. "let's go."
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

The strongest army Empty
PostSubject: Re: The strongest army   The strongest army EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 6:59 pm

-He looks at what lies before him..he retrieves his katana out the ground-Looks like they are serious about killing us.I like that i really wanna push my limits.Considering its one on one that Vasto Lorde is not getting up anytime soon.Now time to slice and dice!!-He jumps in the middle of the huge hollows and begins cutting them down-
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

The strongest army Empty
PostSubject: Re: The strongest army   The strongest army EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:07 pm

"Gahh!" the colonel screamed, as the arrow pierced into his back. "And I can make the arrows stronger at the cost of fire rate too." Fukaku noted, flexing his hand. "I'm not here just to test your new goddamn bow, quincy!' The colonel yelled, charging up a pair of ceros, one in each hand. "I will kill you with my ultimate technique!"
"Ultimate technique... that's right, I haven't tested that..." Fukaku noted, a purple charge appearing in his hand. "Sorry, I don't have any more time. If I don't go and help Zain now, he'll be complaining for ages and ages.
"Shut up! Cero Parejo!"
"Shumatsu taiho!"
The two attacks hit each other, the purple energy of the shumatsu taiho obliterating the cero and destroying the fragile body behind it.
"Damn you... Quincy."
Fukaku ran towards where Zain was, confident in his new abilities.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

The strongest army Empty
PostSubject: Re: The strongest army   The strongest army EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:10 pm

-He throws his katana in a bommerang as he is hit with a bala-Lets keep this up.Im feeling pretty good right now.Hmm about 50 or so of you left.We can handle this with ease.Yall thought could defeat me..I am Zain Koden!!-He holds out his hand and collects his katana as it chops down ten hollows on its way back to Zain;s hand-Seem you was able to kill him Fukaku.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

The strongest army Empty
PostSubject: Re: The strongest army   The strongest army EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:15 pm

"Yeah. It wasn't easy, but I think I liked the end benefits." Fukaku said. "I'll deal with the rest of the weaklings. Aku Mokin!" Fukaku shouted, firing a hail of arrows. The weaker hollows fell like grass being mowed, while a few of the huge hollows managed to get back up afterwards. "This should be easy."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The strongest army Empty
PostSubject: Re: The strongest army   The strongest army Empty

Back to top Go down

The strongest army
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next