Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
The Bounty EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
The Bounty EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

The Bounty EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

The Bounty EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
The Bounty EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
The Bounty EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
The Bounty EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
The Bounty EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
The Bounty EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
The Bounty I_vote_lcapThe Bounty I_voting_barThe Bounty I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

The Bounty

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet
Name: Kuroi Karasa
Race: Hollow

The Bounty Empty
PostSubject: The Bounty   The Bounty EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 11:10 pm

-He finds himself back where he died-I need to rest ive been wearing myself out.Not to mention i need to learn to control my spiritual pressure.I wonder will i ever get back to my human self if that is possible.I always finding out i can get stronger.I wonder how much stronger can i get.-He lies back on the hospital roof relaxing-

Adjuchas:Well if it isnt the traitor Zain Koden.You should know there is a bounty on your head.I heard rumors that if anyone kills you and bring you back to Hueco Mundo they become an arrancar.Now if you will please come along now so i can collect my reward.-He fires off a cero at Zain-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

The Bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bounty   The Bounty EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 11:16 pm

Oh really now.So do i get to collect a bounty on you.I wonder if i kill you now do i get a reward for killing you.The hollows they send to the human world to kill humans.It never amazes me the stupidity of you creatures..-He caught off guard by the cero and is sent sliding across the roof-Lucky shot..-He stands up and takes off his trench coat-

Adjuchas:How can you call us stupid when you are one of us.There is not bounty on me.The only bounty out is for you dead or alive.Right now its going to be dead.Ill let the arrancar decide what they wanna do with you.-He sonido towards Zain throwing a uppercut at his stomach-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

The Bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bounty   The Bounty EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 11:23 pm

-He unsheathes his katana cutting off the adjuchas arm-Dont dare compare me to anyone.Nobody is taking me anywhere.I am no longer under anybody..i am my own Boss do you understand?Let me show you how serious i am!!-He throws an uppercut towards the adjuchas jaw-

Adjuchas:Gah!!-His arm is cut off-Damn my arm.You will pay for what you have done.Not only will you pay for my arm but you will pay for your acts of treason.Now lets get down to me killing you!!-He sonido to the left avoiding the uppercut sending a bala into Zain's chest-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

The Bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bounty   The Bounty EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 11:35 pm

Damn...-He his hit in the stomach with the bala causing him to slide back into mid-air-Whats with these idiot hollows.Im getting really tired of them sending mindless creatures to do a job.I have committed no treason!-He throws his katana in the air and holds out his palms at the Adjuchas-Cero Viga!!-He fires off multiple ceros at the Adjuchas-

Adjuchas:You have been working with a shinigami and quincy.You are worthless..you shall die.Tonight you will not live this world alive.Truth be told im one of the strongest Adjuchas there is in the hollow world.-He dodges a few ceros but gets hit by a few-Is that it?-he holds his palm above his head-CERO SIERRA
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

The Bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bounty   The Bounty EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 11:46 pm

-He watches as the cero begins charging-Crap i need to end this quickly.I never seen that technique before.I really dont know what this can do.I sense a hollows in the distance coming.Well lets try a new combination on him.-he jumps up in the air kicking his katana down at the adjuchas head..he holds out his palms-Cero Circunfrencia!!-He fires down a cero covering up to 70 feet-DIE!!!

Adjuchas:Noo i cant die yet.I wanna be an arrancar.Damn you Zain..i hope you die in hell.This is not the end there will be others coming to kill you.Before i die you wont leave in perfect shape!!-He releases his cero but its caught with Zain's cero causing an explosion-Seems like you missed you-He was too busy gloating when he was impaled through the head with Zain's katana-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

The Bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bounty   The Bounty EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 11:50 pm

Damn adjuchas so freaking sucidal.Especho Cero!!-he holds out his palm and manages a rectangular shield to block some of the damage-You tell anyone who wants to kill me where they can find me.Damn you made me dirty my katana i just polished it.-He jumps down the roof and retrieves his katana out of the roof-Hmmm..well i see you didnt get scratched or burned.-he looks at his shirt and sees it undamaged and sheathes his katana and lies on the roof-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

The Bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bounty   The Bounty EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 1:23 pm

-He lies there on the roof-Will things start being this way from here on out?I wonder if what that adjuchas said is true.Why would they wanna put a bounty on me..i havent done anything that bad have i?I need to keep getting stronger so i can defend myself more.I barely beat this adjuchas tonight..i cant keep letting people push me to my limits all the time.I need some sleep..considering the fact i havent rested lately..-He closes his eyes-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bounty   The Bounty Empty

Back to top Go down

The Bounty
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Battlefield :: Human World :: Fake Karakura Town :: Hospitals :: Karakura Hospital-
Jump to: