Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
The nature of power. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
The nature of power. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

The nature of power. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

The nature of power. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
The nature of power. EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
The nature of power. EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
The nature of power. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
The nature of power. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
The nature of power. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
The nature of power. I_vote_lcapThe nature of power. I_voting_barThe nature of power. I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
The nature of power. I_vote_lcapThe nature of power. I_voting_barThe nature of power. I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

The nature of power.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet
Name: Fukaku Nayamasa
Race: Quincy

The nature of power. Empty
PostSubject: The nature of power.   The nature of power. EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 5:02 pm

Fukaku frowned, walking through the park. he had just beaten down an army of hollow, even menos, without expending much effort at all. by all rights, his power was... well, powerful!
So why was his power so useless against a single shinigami?
Thinking about this and more, Fukaku walked through the park, silent as an owl.
Back to top Go down
http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet
Name: Kuroi Karasa
Race: Hollow

PostSubject: Re: The nature of power.   The nature of power. EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 5:12 pm

-He finds himself crossing the park when he notices Fukaku walking-I could call him by his name to draw his attention.I could do something different.Im hoping he doesnt mess up the shirt i just brought last night.Guess ill attack without a warning.-He takes off his trench coat and tightens his katana on his waist-Hopefully i wont have to use this thing again.-He points his index finger in Fukaku direction-Cero Horadar!!-he fires off a beam of cero in Fukaku direction-
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The nature of power.   The nature of power. EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 5:18 pm

Fukaku sensed the reiatsu of Zain's an instant before he sensed the cero being fired. "Maho Teishi!" Fukaku said, a shield coming up to stop the cero. "You have a funny way of saying hello, Zain." Fukaku responded dryly.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The nature of power.   The nature of power. EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 5:20 pm

-He sonido toward Fukaku holding out his palms-Yeah well im not a hollow of many words.Not stop looking so down and stay on your toes.You need to be focused...forget about that shinigami..his time will come.Cero Viga!!!-He fires off multiple ceros at Fukaku-
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The nature of power.   The nature of power. EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 5:26 pm

"Maho teishi!" Fukaku incanted, throwing as pair of silver tubes. two barriers popped up to stop both of zain's attacks. from there, he hirenkyaku'd behind zain before firing seven arrows at him. "Who was it that wasn't focused?" He asks, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The nature of power.   The nature of power. EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 5:31 pm

Ahh the same ole tricks.Guess you havent learned anything new.But guess what i learned this new technique i might have to show you.Im always focused sometimes when i need to be..-He sonido to the right barely before getting stabbed with four arrows..he jumps up in the air and stands there looking down on Fukaku-Bring it!!
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The nature of power.   The nature of power. EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 5:38 pm

"Ok, Zain, I'll show you, then." Fukaku says, using hirenkyaku along with his mid-air walk to go right behind zain. "You haven't seen this before, have you? Of course, "seeing" it is difficult, Fukaku says, firing off a white arrow past Zain. As Fukaku turned the other way, it detonated in a brilliant flash of light and sound, similar to a flashbang.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The nature of power.   The nature of power. EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 5:44 pm

-He turns around and does a backflip in mid-air but is caught off guard by the arrow light-Dang it what was that.I cant see at all from that stupid flash.Good thing i can sense you though.I can even smell you out a little bit-He rubs his eyes and puts his left hand on his katana..he sonido a little higher in the air trying to clear the light-
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The nature of power.   The nature of power. EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 5:53 pm

"I'll show you something else." Fukaku said, muttering a spell. "feel the wrath of battle and accept this sacred chalice
"Feel the wrath of battle and accept this sacred chalice
"feel the wrath of battle and accept this sacred chalice
- Sacred bite, times three!" He says, as three blocks of reiatsu shoot towards Zain, while the bajuhatsu raito should just be beginning to wear off.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The nature of power.   The nature of power. EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 5:59 pm

-He is able to see and notices three blocks of reiatsu coming towards him..he sonido to the right dodging one-Damn what are these things.Good thing i got alot of faster when i transformed.Lets see if you can handle what i have for you-He kicks one right back at Fukaku and sonido to the left to avoid the last one-Those things are heavy.Cobras hear my cry you master calls.Cero Bestia!!-He begins to create 3 different cobras made up of cero energy-Hmm that took alot out of me but i have alot left!!
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The nature of power.   The nature of power. EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:08 pm

Not even using hirenkyaku, Fukaku simply sidestepped the block, as he'd anticipated the strike-back. "Alright then..." FUkaku said, A red aura spreading. "Shumatsu Taiho!" Fukaku yells, Bringin up a beam of purple energy finally. He initially aimed at one cobra, but kept the beam going for a couple seconds to swing it at the others.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The nature of power.   The nature of power. EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:11 pm

-He steps back out of the way of the beam-Well they certainly didnt last long.Lets see how well this katana holds up.I got it last night..in the little sword shop.I also found the person who killed me.We had a nice little reunion..it ended with his slow death but it was nice.-He sonido toward Fukaku unsheathing his katana slashing upward at his right shoulder-
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The nature of power.   The nature of power. EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:14 pm

Fukaku used hirenkyaku to move straight back, firing a flurry of arrows. "Like I'll let myself get hit by that." Fukaku said. Pulling a capsule out with his tea, he chanted "Tilt the goblet to the west - emerald grail!" Making a huge explosion head towards Zain.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The nature of power.   The nature of power. EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:19 pm

-He smiles-Yeah i know.This is not just any spar.Im going to push you to your very limits then beyond those-I can see in your face that you wanna get stronger but you dont know how.Your upset that you couldnt beat that shinigami get over it!!ESPECO CERO!!-He holds out his left hand and a cero shield occurs lessing some of the explosion he is blown back in mid-air-Damn thats new-He stands back up in mid-air hold his katana in his right hand-We are just getting started
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The nature of power.   The nature of power. EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:29 pm

"Indeed." Fukaku says. "My limits, eh? Then... How about I show you..." Fukaku takes one of his arrows, and slashes his fingers with it "How powerful I really am?" Fukaku asked. "This is a new technique for me, so please, block as best you can." Fukaku says, as lightning appeared in the sky, it suddenly becoming cloudy. "Otherwise, this might kill you." The lightning coalesced, feeding into Fukaku's arrow. The arrow turned a bright electric blue, and extended 10 feet, a veritable spear. "Ready, Zain? Blitz Gott Stange!" He says, firing the arrow, presumable as Zain fires an attack himself.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The nature of power.   The nature of power. EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:44 pm

I dont have time to charge this cero.I hope i have enough spiritual pressure to perform this technique.Hmm it got dark to early i was hoping to walk around in the sun.This attack will end this spar for the both of us.-He sheathes his katana and holds out his palms-CERO CIRCUNFRECIA!!!-He fires off a massive cero covering up to 90 feet infront of him and 90 feet wide-Damn..
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The nature of power.   The nature of power. EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 7:42 pm

Firing his arrow, Fukaku watched as the two attacks collided. The lightning arrow sliced through the cero, pushing forward, but gradually weakening itself. The lightning arrow would hit zain, but at a very weak amount of power. Likewise, Fukaku gets hit by a stray cero ray, getting somewhat injured.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The nature of power.   The nature of power. EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 7:45 pm

-He is throwback by the arrows power-Damn i got lucky.I fired that cero off without know what i have left.Hmm i still go a little something left but i may need to save.-He looks at his shirt-Cmon Fukaku i just got this shirt.Oh well do you wanna continue or not?-He throws his katana in the air while he stands on the ground looking up-
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The nature of power.   The nature of power. EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:04 pm

"Do you have the energy for it.?" Fukaku asks. "I'm pretty sure both of us only have one or two more attacks left in us before we collapse." Fukaku brought out his bow. "I'm ready if you are, but don't get too injured right after I just healed you."
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The nature of power.   The nature of power. EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:09 pm

Not really..but im willing to find out.Plus i have to go get me a new shirt thanks to you messing up this one.But who cares i do think anyone could really see me in this form anyway.At least i hope not..wait nevermind i kept a spare in the back of my trench coat just in case.-He throws his katana in the air as high as he can-We have until that katana lands right back in my hand before this fight is over-He points out his palms-Cero Viga!!-He fires beams of cero for ten seconds-
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The nature of power.   The nature of power. EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:12 pm

Fukaku smiles. "I found a technique... to equal that shinigamis." Fukaku says, as a wing of reishi appeared on his left shoulder. "I can't really use it full strength at the moment though. Too drained." He said, as the wing appeared shake and almost transparent in most places. "Licht... Regen." Fukaku utters, as what looked like a hundred arrows rushed towards zain, stronger than the usual arrows.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The nature of power.   The nature of power. EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:17 pm

-He looks up and notices his katana falling..he grabs it out of the air and begins spinning with his right hand casting a big wind to suck down some of the arrows but some still manage to get through-Well i guess time is up.I hate to see that move of your at full power.What to do now i really cant go back to Hueco Mundo unless i wanna get killed.I think ill hang out here for awhile.-He pulls out the arrows and takes off his old black shirt-Good thing for extras!-He puts on his new black shirt and fixes his tie-Whats the strongest metal available?
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The nature of power.   The nature of power. EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:19 pm

"How should I know?" Fukaku asked, though he in fact did know. "folded steel, I guess." Fukaku turned to sit down. "I think I might just lie down here and rest."
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The nature of power.   The nature of power. EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:27 pm

-He lays his katana in the ground and rest against the tree-I want to reinforce the steel on this blade.I mean it was able to cut through a Gillian.But i dont know how it would up against a zanpakuto.Im kind of starting to take a liking to this katana i might hold onto it for awhile-He closes his eyes-
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The nature of power.   The nature of power. EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:34 pm

"hmmm... bring it into a blacksmith then. I don't know how you're going to pay for it, though... I'm certainly not going to help out there. I've paid for enough stuff for you." Fukaku said, thinking of his sinking amount of money. "I actually need to have enough money for a living."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The nature of power.   The nature of power. Empty

Back to top Go down

The nature of power.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Battlefield :: Human World :: Fake Karakura Town :: Parks-
Jump to: