Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Distraction along the way... EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Distraction along the way... EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Distraction along the way... EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Distraction along the way... EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Distraction along the way... EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Distraction along the way... EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Distraction along the way... EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Distraction along the way... EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Distraction along the way... EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Distraction along the way... I_vote_lcapDistraction along the way... I_voting_barDistraction along the way... I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Distraction along the way... I_vote_lcapDistraction along the way... I_voting_barDistraction along the way... I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Distraction along the way...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet
Name: Kuroi Karasa
Race: Hollow

Distraction along the way... Empty
PostSubject: Distraction along the way...   Distraction along the way... EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 4:22 pm

-He finds himself walking down the street when he senses a familiar spiritual pressure-Gillian...I guess i should clean this up before someone gets killed.Time to try out this new katana i brought i hope its sturdy..-He turns around only to find the Gillian behind him-

Gillian:Ah Zain..you slew two of my closest friends.You will pay for what you have done.Today is the death of Zain koden.You may be stronger than me but i will kill you!!!-He swats at Zain-Stupid hollow!

Last edited by Zain Legend on Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Distraction along the way...   Distraction along the way... EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 4:26 pm

-He ducks under his hand and takes off his trench coat-I really dont wanna kill you.I just got these clothes last night!All you hollows talk about is killing i see why the soul society hates us so much.You think you can take me and my new power dont make me laugh-He unsheathes his katana and jumps toward the hollow swinging his katana toward the Gillians mask-

Gillian:Dont tell me you are getting soft Zain.There are rumors about you partnering with a Quincy in Hueco Mundo.We also heard you almost died by a shinigami.You are pathetic you dont deserve to live anymore.-He brings his hand up to block that attack only to get two fingers cut off-Gah!!
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Distraction along the way...   Distraction along the way... EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 4:35 pm

-He throws his katana up in the air..and looks directly at the Gillian-Enough of this talk!!Im tired of people saying what my limitations are!!Im pathetic..now ill show you pathetic when you are sent to hell by me!!Are you are is a mindless creature!-He points his index finger directly at the Gillian mask-Cero Horadar!!-He shoots a beam of cero then stands there-I can stand on air now..cool

Gillian:Yes pathetic thats what you are.You shouldnt deserve to be called a hollow.You dont even live up to your hollow name.For this reason you shall die!!-He sonido to the right barely escaping some of the damage and fires a bala at Zain-Die traitor!!
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Distraction along the way...   Distraction along the way... EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 4:46 pm

-He dodges the bala barely letting his left arm take the hit-Damn you managed to hit me.Im tired of people calling me a hollow.I dont want to serve under nobody.I am my own person..i listen to the rules of nobody but myself!!-He grabs his katana out the air as it falls back to him-You tell whoever is in charge i quit!Violeta Fuego!!!-He coats his arms in a purple flames..he sonido towards the Gillian punching him in the face with his left hand..he slashes at the Gillian with his right hand cutting his mask down the middle-Who died today..not me!!-he jumps back to the ground and throws on his trench coat and sheaths his katana-

Gillian:Damn you Zain...Dont come back to Hueco Mundo!We will be waiting to kill you once and for all.Dont even consider yourself with us.Today you have sealed your fate along with the rest of these people!!-He falls back from taking the blows and slowly starts to dissapate-Remember there is no going back!
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Distraction along the way...   Distraction along the way... EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 5:01 pm

-He looks at his shirt-Well that managed to not burn up.I never was planning on going back.In fact i was planning on leaving when i became strong enough.I dont wanna be part of such corrupt places.Id rather live and make my own decisions then have someone make it for me.This katana did pretty good even on my first time killing a Gillian with it.-He puts his katana under his trench coat and walks off toward the shopping district-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Distraction along the way...   Distraction along the way... Empty

Back to top Go down

Distraction along the way...
Page 1 of 1