Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Total destruction EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Total destruction EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Total destruction EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Total destruction EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Total destruction EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Total destruction EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Total destruction EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Total destruction EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Total destruction EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Total destruction I_vote_lcapTotal destruction I_voting_barTotal destruction I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Total destruction I_vote_lcapTotal destruction I_voting_barTotal destruction I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Total destruction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet
Name: Honjo Minamoto
Race: Shinigami

Total destruction Empty
PostSubject: Total destruction   Total destruction EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:28 pm

as i arrive i see the hollow dissipate. hmm seems someone got here before me. i look and see a shadow behinds the massive ammount of dust. wonder who it was.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

Total destruction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Total destruction   Total destruction EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:30 pm

I walk closer and notice something strange about the area a strange spiritual pressure that seeps out and taints everything it touches. i look and watch the smoke clear. "hey who is taht over there?" a massive out pour of energy is released and i look and see someone who seems almost like a human but there face there was parts of a hollow mask along the jaw line like an outside set of teeth.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

Total destruction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Total destruction   Total destruction EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:32 pm

"What the hell are you?" I look as he draws his blade and it drags along the ground his eyes hold pure insanity and he vanishes. i blink and in that instant he is in my face and brings his blade down on me. I dodge barely and watch his blade split the ground.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

Total destruction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Total destruction   Total destruction EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:34 pm

I look at his blade in confusion. he has a an like a shinigami but.. he turns towards me and opens his mouth and fires a bala at me. I look in shock and block as the blast sends me into the walls of the builting. "gaaah!"
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

Total destruction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Total destruction   Total destruction EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:37 pm

I slide down and look as his blade comes towards my face i dodge his blade slides through the concrete like butter. damn i cant fool around. I kick him away and his zan stays in the wall and i feel a tainted energy come from the blade. I stand up and take a boxing stance as he comes at me and swings for my face in an arch.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

Total destruction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Total destruction   Total destruction EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:39 pm

I dodge and punch him with an upper cut and he grins kicking me as he flips away. i wince and run towards him and punch towards his gut. he lets me as my hand hits his coat and goes through i realize its the location of his hollow hole. he grabs my wrist and throws me towards teh wall and i fall down.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

Total destruction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Total destruction   Total destruction EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:41 pm

"damn it!" i stand up and run at him and spin kick but he ducks. He picks me up and throws me upwards and grabs his blade. shit! he comes at me and i spin as he attempts to stab me and his blade grazes me.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

Total destruction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Total destruction   Total destruction EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:43 pm

damn this guy is fast. I kick him in the back of the head and send him into the building bellow. I wince as a pain shoes through my leg and shake it off. "that all you guy punk, idk what you are but you cant beat me" i feel a kick to my back and hit the ground hard. What the! where did he come from!
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

Total destruction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Total destruction   Total destruction EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:45 pm

i wince and stand up and rush him. he grins and grabs my arm and moves out to my side. what the! he breaks it and kicks me into the building. "Gah!" I wince and cough up blood.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

Total destruction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Total destruction   Total destruction EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:49 pm

He charges a cero and aims at me. "...Diiiie..." I look in shock at the cero and i close my eyes. He fires the cero and i open my eyes and the cero hits. I appear behind him as the after immage fades away and i go to punch him with my good arm but he umps and grins down at me before a garganta opens and he enters. "...till..we..meet..again..." he says as he vanishes and i collaps the poison over taking me.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

Total destruction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Total destruction   Total destruction EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 4:19 pm

after several hours i wake. so im still alive huh... I get up carefully and lean against the wall.i need to get to the ss... I hold my blade up and twist it and walk through.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Total destruction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Total destruction   Total destruction Empty

Back to top Go down

Total destruction
Page 1 of 1