Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Blending in... EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Blending in... EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Blending in... EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Blending in... EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Blending in... EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Blending in... EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Blending in... EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Blending in... EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Blending in... EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Blending in... I_vote_lcapBlending in... I_voting_barBlending in... I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Blending in...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet
Name: Kuroi Karasa
Race: Hollow

Blending in... Empty
PostSubject: Blending in...   Blending in... EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:23 am

-He steps throughthe dark void..he looks around-Well luckily no one can notice me yet.I need to move quickly and take care of what i need to.-He walks into a clothing shop and walks over to the pants area-Lets see if i can find what im looking for..ill pay for this stuff later-He grabs a pair of fitting black slacks and puts them on...he grabs a white belt thats beside the pants and puts it on-Well nobody still has noticed me yet..-he walks over to the shirt and tie section-Hmm..what looks good-He grabs a long sleeve collared black shirt with a white tie he puts both items on quickly making sure they fit-There i think my hands will be fine they are just a little white.I dont think anybody will notice this skull remains on my neck.-He heads out the store grabbing a grey trenchcoat on the way out-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Blending in... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blending in...   Blending in... EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:30 am

Why do i feel like im forgetting something.-He looks at his feet..then looks around outside at the shoe place..he walks in quickly looking around-Black shoes or white shoes.I have on enough black already i guess ill get these white shoes.-He gets the white shoes and puts them on..he moves his foot around in them making sure they fit-Perfect i feel a little lighter in these shoes.Im hoping i dont run into any trouble while here.I have alot of work to do while here.Speaking of work i need to get me a sword.I know its not as strong as zanpakuto but its good training.-He walks out the shoe store and down the street until he reaches a sword shop-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Blending in... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blending in...   Blending in... EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:56 am

-He walks in the sword shop and looks around-Well i need one that fits me.It has to be light and swift but strong.I want a blade that is apart of me such as a shinigami has a zanpakuto.I know its not a zanpakuto but i want it to be an extension of my soul and movements-he picks up a black katana with a Z shaped guard with and black and red handle..he spins it around getting used to it-This feels right.It feels like ive known how to use this before.-He grabs the black sheath and puts it on his waist under his trenchcoat-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Blending in... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blending in...   Blending in... EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 4:02 am

Stranger:That katana feels right to you Zain Koden doesnt it.I wonder when you would return to find you killer.See i remember that night you died.I asked you to come with me to the hospital roof for some training.You turned around and looked off the roof..i could never surpass you so i thought you dying would help and it has.

-He turns around with anger-You did this to me.You killed me..for what to surpass me.You have no idea how much anger i have right now.Funny thing is i told myself i would kill me murderer.-He watches as people leave..leaving them two only in the store-Now that its us alone..we have a lot of catching up to take care-He unsheathes his katana getting into a defensive stance-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Blending in... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blending in...   Blending in... EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 4:10 am

Stranger:You think you can kill me.Its been so long for you Zain.I bet you dont even remember how to use that katana do you?Well tonight im going to give you a refreshing course.Im going to show how much stronger than i got than you.-He grabs a random katana charging at Zain and swings toward his left shoulder-

-He swings his katana to the left knocking away the stranger blow-Your name is Kaito.I remember now..you lied to me.I should have known something was up.We never really liked each other..we was always rivals.You could never surpass me and you never will!-He spins his katana in his hand then swings at Kaito right shoulder-Tonight i cross you off my list!
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Blending in... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blending in...   Blending in... EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 4:21 am

Kaito:Seems like you lost alot that night.So much in fact that i killed i or master that night after i killed you.Your right i never liked you at all.You were to stronger than me.I wanted to get stronger than you but master said i couldnt.He said my anger fueled my actions which would lead to my downfall.Killing you twice will be fun!!-He is caught off guard by Zain speed and is slashed across his right shoulder-Gah!!

Im not letting you live.You took my life away from me.I was somebody now im something thats not even human.Do you understand what that is like?Im guessing you dont.I finally get what i want..this is one nightmare that has come to an close.-He slashes at Kaito left shoulder causing an x-mark on his chest-I died slowly and you will tonight!!-He sheaths his katana and walks out of the shop-

Kaito:-He's not able to bring his right arm up to parry the blow causing him to take another slash-GAH!Why Zain?I will meet you again.In fact i will kill you...this is not the end of me at all.You will run into Kaito again..mark my words you will...-He falls back onto the floor lying in blood-Damn...you still got it....
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Blending in... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blending in...   Blending in... EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 4:29 am

-He opens the door but doesnt turn around-If you meet up with me again i will kill you again.I told myself i would avenge my death and i have.If we run in again..im hoping you put up a better challenge.I never lost anything i couldnt remember.But me seeing you brought back a lot of memories.I remembered alot about how to use this katana under my trenchcoat but just not the other things yet like did i have a family or what not.Well one day we wont see each other in the afterlife...-He turns off the lights and closes the door the shop and heads toward Fukaku place-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blending in... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blending in...   Blending in... Empty

Back to top Go down

Blending in...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Battlefield :: Human World :: Fake Karakura Town :: Shopping District-
Jump to: