Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Chill day at least i wanted it to be.... EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Chill day at least i wanted it to be.... EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Chill day at least i wanted it to be.... EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Chill day at least i wanted it to be.... EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Chill day at least i wanted it to be.... EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Chill day at least i wanted it to be.... EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Chill day at least i wanted it to be.... EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Chill day at least i wanted it to be.... EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Chill day at least i wanted it to be.... EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Chill day at least i wanted it to be.... I_vote_lcapChill day at least i wanted it to be.... I_voting_barChill day at least i wanted it to be.... I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Chill day at least i wanted it to be.... I_vote_lcapChill day at least i wanted it to be.... I_voting_barChill day at least i wanted it to be.... I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Chill day at least i wanted it to be....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Exceptionist
Professional Poster
Exceptionist

Character Sheet
Name: Ike
Race: Shinigami

Chill day at least i wanted it to be.... Empty
PostSubject: Chill day at least i wanted it to be....   Chill day at least i wanted it to be.... EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 11:56 pm

*My very first time in the World of the Living and so far I'm loving it. After a day walking around just looking at all the new things I've never seen before. I stop and and planed to sit a the river the rest of my day. I Put my hands be hide my head lay down and get ready to nap.
I can understand why Mom likes it here.
*I say to myself. Right before i slip into a deep sleep i feel spiritual pressure of 2 hollows. I raise to my feet and speak aloud.*
So this must be the spiritual pressure of a hollow huh?
Back to top Go down
Exceptionist
Professional Poster
Exceptionist

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chill day at least i wanted it to be....   Chill day at least i wanted it to be.... EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 12:38 am

Hollow1: So how do you want to die today?
Hollow2: Quick and painless
Hollow1: Or slow and painful?
Hollow2: Im hungry lets just EAT HIM!!!!

*Hollow2 charges at me head on mouth open and Claw thrown forward. I hold up my sheath and block his claw.*
Your way to weak to kill me hollow.
*I smile*
You should go find another Shinigami to miss with.
*I put my sheathed sword back to my side and sit down. And Hollow 2 becomes enrages.*
Hollow: SHINIGAMI TRASH!
*Hollow2 Charges at me again. I turn around and make my spiritual pressure output higher than the hollow's output.
Hollow2: What the hell?
Back to top Go down
Exceptionist
Professional Poster
Exceptionist

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chill day at least i wanted it to be....   Chill day at least i wanted it to be.... EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:51 am

*The Hollow''s claw was presses up against my shoulder. but there was no blood and no scratch.*
See you couldn't cut me hollow.
*I smile*
So please just go away.
Hollow1: You will die!
*As hollow 2 backs up Hollow1 jumps towards me. I easily move outt the way but then Hollow2 grabs me from be hide.*
Hollow2: DIE!
*Hollow2 lefts me into the air and throws me onto the ground.*
Hollow2: If cant cut you ill break every bone in your body.
Back to top Go down
Exceptionist
Professional Poster
Exceptionist

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chill day at least i wanted it to be....   Chill day at least i wanted it to be.... EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:11 pm

That really hurt....
*I stand up and look at the hollow.*
Hollow2: i think i made him mad hahahah
*I unsheathe my sword and point it to the hollow.
Last warning hollows leave now or you'll die
*Hollow2 reaches out to grab me again. I shunpo be hide him and put my Zanpakuto in his back.*
Hollow2: Damn it........
Hado 11 Tsuzuri Raiden!!!
*The electric current flows threw the hollow and he lets out a scream. After the shock goes ways I rip my Zanpakuto out of his back.*
Now then.
*I turn to face hollow1.*
Your turn.

Back to top Go down
Exceptionist
Professional Poster
Exceptionist

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chill day at least i wanted it to be....   Chill day at least i wanted it to be.... EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 7:13 pm

*Then hollow takess 10 steps back lets out a roar that shacks the area.*
Hollow1: hahahaahaha now you gona get it Shinigami.
*I shunpo in front of the hollow with my finger on his mask.*
Hado 4 Byakurai
*Lighting fires from my finger leaving a gaping hole in the hollows mask. He falls to the ground and dies.*
Now........ back to relaxing
*I turn around to walk back to the spot i way laying, but when i do turn i see 12 or so hollows looking at me.
Oh boy.....
Back to top Go down
Exceptionist
Professional Poster
Exceptionist

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chill day at least i wanted it to be....   Chill day at least i wanted it to be.... EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 7:54 pm

*One hollow steps forwards and the others sit back.*
So all of you aren't gona attack at once?
Hollow: The one who kills you gets to eat you.
*He Smile and i smile back.*
Well then .... Come at me. I cant wait to kill you all
*The hollow charges at me in hopes to kill me. I step back and get ready to use another kido*
Back to top Go down
Exceptionist
Professional Poster
Exceptionist

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chill day at least i wanted it to be....   Chill day at least i wanted it to be.... EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 8:35 pm

*The Hollow is about ten feet from me.*
Bakudō 21. Sekienton!
*The red smoke is covers me and the hollow*
Hollow: Where are you Boy!
*Thanks to my Jishin kenshutsu i could see just fine and walk right up to the hollow and cut him right down the center of the mask.*
hehe
*Smoke clears and the hollow is dead. I look up at the other hollow and i smile.*
Next
Back to top Go down
Exceptionist
Professional Poster
Exceptionist

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chill day at least i wanted it to be....   Chill day at least i wanted it to be.... EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 8:45 pm

*The next hollow steps up*
Hollow: You would be living long boy
We'll see
*The hollow rushed me like the other, but before he gets to me he jumps to the side and fires a Cero.*
Bakudō: 39. Enkosen!
*The shield is crushed by the cero and i go flying.*
Damn......
*The appears be hide me. He throws out a claw at me but misses and only cuts the side of my arm. After hitting the ground the Hollow taunts me.*
Hollow: Your gona taste good boy.
Back to top Go down
Exceptionist
Professional Poster
Exceptionist

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chill day at least i wanted it to be....   Chill day at least i wanted it to be.... EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:31 pm

*The hollow charges at me again but this time i shunpo right thru the big hole in his chest and grab a hold of his tale and thrust my Zanpakuto thru his tale to the ground.*
Hollow: THAT'S HURTS YOU BRAT.
Tsuzuri Raiden.
*The hollow screams in pain before he dies*
Well keep it coming I'm not done yet!

*Now on Hollow 8 and I can barely stand.*
Hollow: Well Well Well. You made it to me but now you die boy.
Nope i don't think so. Your just a hollow a bottom feeder hehe.
*The hollow picks me up and trows my. I cant go a think I'm to weak from fighting the other hollows. The hollow walks over over to me and looks down on me.*
Hollow: hope you had fun but time to die.
*I cant move at all i just lay there close my eyes relax.*
Damn its over already.......... Damn........
Back to top Go down
Exceptionist
Professional Poster
Exceptionist

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chill day at least i wanted it to be....   Chill day at least i wanted it to be.... EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 10:20 pm

*I feel my myself picked up by the hollow*
Damn IT!!!!
*I feel myself falling, but slam against the ground.*
Hollow: MY ARM!!! WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!!!!!
The hell is going on?
*I was to weak to open my eyes and look at what was going on. All i can hear are hollows yelling. I cant stay awake to to find out whats going on i just slip into a sleep.*

*I wake to and open my eyes to a note in my face. I situp and look at the note.*
Hehe
*The note said "I trained you better Dami. Next time i shouldn't have to save you."
Next time ill kill the hollows I promise .........
*I stand up and get ready to leave.*
Till next time
*I smile*
Bye Mom
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chill day at least i wanted it to be....   Chill day at least i wanted it to be.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Chill day at least i wanted it to be....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Battlefield :: Human World :: Fake Karakura Town :: Town Outskirts-
Jump to: