Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Back at the house EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Back at the house EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Back at the house EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Back at the house EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Back at the house EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Back at the house EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Back at the house EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Back at the house EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Back at the house EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Back at the house I_vote_lcapBack at the house I_voting_barBack at the house I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Back at the house I_vote_lcapBack at the house I_voting_barBack at the house I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Back at the house

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet
Name: Fukaku Nayamasa
Race: Quincy

Back at the house Empty
PostSubject: Back at the house   Back at the house EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 3:36 pm

"I need to increase my abilities further." Fukaku muttered to himself. "I really shouldn't have had so much trouble against a demi-hollow.". raising his bow, he went to the basement, careful not to get himself hurt too much. He had managed to make it to the hospital the night before, and their care combined with his reiatsu allowed him to heal quickly. "If I am to defeat shinigami, I can't be stopped so easilty." He comments, firing his arrow at a pole in his basement. The pole was strong, made to withstand attacks with reiatsu, and stood firm. Firing more arrows, he hit anything considered a target in the room - including a pair of flies. Sighing afterwards, he reluctantly went upstairs. "My powers are growing... but are they growing quickly enough, I wonder?"
Back to top Go down
http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

Back at the house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at the house   Back at the house EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 6:46 pm

Fukaku was interrupted from his monologue as he heard a phone upstairs. "mmmm... who can that be, at this hour?" Fukaku asked, grabbing the phone. "Who is it?" Fukaku asked, rather unused to people calling him. he had fewer friends, even for a Quincy. "Tomorrow, at 3:00 A.M, meet me at the sukari building. Don't be late." could be heard from the phone, in a deep, baritone voice, before hanging up. "...What's this all about." Fukaku asked, before heading to bed. "Well, I'll deal with it in a little while."
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

Back at the house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at the house   Back at the house EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 5:54 pm

Fukaku came home in a rush, looking for a very certain box. "Thank you... grandfather." He said to himself, remembering who it was that gave him the knowledge of the glove's location. His father would never have told him, only wanted him to be safe.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

Back at the house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at the house   Back at the house EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 5:57 pm

Fukaku found the box in an old compartment, remembering his grandfather's words. "Only use this for your protection, Fukaku! Remember, a quincy's powers must be used to protect people, not for destruction. I know your father has hidden this from you, however, I have a feeling you might need it in the future.".
"Did he know what was ahead?" Fukaku asked himself. "Had the quincy wars been warning enough for him?". "Father... Grandfather..." He said to himself mournfully, as he put the glove on. "...I will avenge the pain of the quincy!
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

Back at the house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at the house   Back at the house EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 5:59 pm

Fukaku went down to the basement, trying to use the sanrei glove. A bow shakily appeared, barely forming. It was similar to the ginrei kojaku he would normally use, but in a black color, and connected to the glove, not to mention smaller. "I will learn to use this!" He yelled, as the bow finally stabilized.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

Back at the house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at the house   Back at the house EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 6:02 pm

Fukaku growled, firing another arrow off from his bow. "I will learn to use this!" Fukaku said, gritting his teeth. In truth, he could now only use it at about half the ability of his basic bow. "damn." He said, firing an arrow. each shot he fired hurt, now.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

Back at the house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at the house   Back at the house EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 6:03 pm

"gain!" He said, getting the computer to make another stack of targets to appear. "I mustn't submit to my pain..." He said to himself, firing yet another arrow. "uggggh." He said, as his arm began to go numb. Still, he'd been able to fire it at the power of his original bow.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

Back at the house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at the house   Back at the house EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 6:05 pm

Another training session, and torture of training, awaited Fukaku, as he fired again. his bow was somewhat stronger, one and a half times his basic bow's ability, but even his Kojaku v2 was better. Moreover, the pain in his arms made him feel as though he might collapse.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

Back at the house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at the house   Back at the house EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 6:08 pm

"graaah!" He said, muffling his scream as he fired another arrow. and another. and another. His hands were bleeding, and he hadn't been able to beat the glove's limitations fully, yet. "Father... I guess this is as far as I go." he said to himself, feeling his vision fade. He knew that, using the sanrei glove, collapsing from losing rei had a good chance of killing him. "I guess I couldn't do it a...lone?" He stuttered, amazed by the sight before him.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

Back at the house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at the house   Back at the house EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 6:13 pm

In front of Fukaku stood his father, or so it seemed, helping him stand up. to his side was his grandfather. Both were smiling at him. "Father... grandfather... what?" Fukaku said, too shocked to properly articulate himself.
The two, seeming specterlike in apearance, merely smiled, as they helped bring his arm to the proper position. Fukaku felt an almost golden glow go through him, as he drew his bow again. His father smiled, as his grandfather, as always, corrected the small problems in his form. when he drew his bow, it was as though all three of them drew it.
"Of course I couldn't do it alone." Fukaku said to himself "But I have my ancestors to guide me." He said, smiling. Firing his bow, a mass of arrows came out, while not overly taxing Fukaku. 400 arrows came out a second, roughly. "I've got it!" He said to himself, pride swelling in him for perhaps the first time since his father died. "Heh. it seems the shinigami have something to watch out for now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back at the house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at the house   Back at the house Empty

Back to top Go down

Back at the house
Page 1 of 1